Starting at only ₹6 per Day*
New India Car Insurance Add on Covers
Enter your details to buy Car Insurance
By proceeding you agree to Terms & Conditions
- Compare and buy at best price
- Instant Policy Issuance
- No unwanted calls. We promise!
New India car insurance add-on covers help policyholders extend the coverage of their standard car insurance policies. The New India Assurance add-on covers help expand the scope of a private car insurance policy in exchange for an additional premium. However, a policyholder needs to follow a few rules and regulations to buy add-on covers.
You can easily get these New India car insurance add-ons online at the same time when you are purchasing a standard insurance policy for your car. New India Assurance Pvt Ltd mainly offers six add-on covers. On this page, we have discussed them thoroughly.
New India– 2 Important Add-on Covers For Your Car Insurance Policy
New India Assurance offers two important car insurance add-on covers. Please note that these add-on covers can only be added in the case of a standalone or Comprehensive car insurance policy. You will need to pay an additional premium for getting these add-on covers. New India Assurance will notify you of the total premium amount (the one for your base car insurance policy + the one for the add-ons you opt for) a few days before the date of renewal. You will need to pay the same on the due date to let your New India Assurance car insurance policy continue. Described below are the add-on covers available for New India Assurance car insurance policyholders.
- Damage or loss to accessories installed in your car - air conditioners, fans, stereos, among others.
- Personal accident cover for passengers and the paid driver. Under this cover, the company covers injury, disability or death of concerned individuals.
Add ons for your Car Insurance
New India Car Insurance Add on Cover FAQs
1. Can I opt for a single add-on cover with my New India car insurance policy?
Yes, according to your requirement, you can request them for a single add-on cover.
2. How much extra premium do I need to pay to buy New India car insurance add-on covers?
It will depend on the type of add-on you buy and the terms and conditions of the policy you get from the company.
3. Are there any terms and conditions for claiming and purchasing New India car insurance add-on covers?
New India Assurance can place certain terms and conditions regarding add-on covers. You can read about them while checking your New India car insurance policy document.
4. What factors New India Assurance may consider before allowing you car insurance add-ons?
New India Assurance may consider the age of the car & model, as well as your residence before allowing you add-on covers.
5. Will my New India car insurance add-ons expire if I don’t renew my policy?
Yes, they will expire in that case. Renewal is important to continue add-on covers.
6. What should I consider before buying New India car insurance add-on covers?
Firstly, you need to assess your insurance requirements. Secondly, check your budget. If the add-ons meet your needs for the amount you can afford for them, consider buying them for an additional premium.
7. Can I cancel my New India car insurance add-ons?
Yes, you can opt out of add-ons while renewing your New India car insurance policy. In that case, only the base policy premium you will need to pay.
8. How can I buy New India car insurance add-on covers?
You can buy these add-ons while buying a New India car insurance policy on the company’s website or visit its branch to do so. In case you could not buy add-ons while purchasing the policy, you can do that on renewal.
You May Also Like
Recent ArticlesView All
Shriram General Insurance, undoubtedly, offers best car insurance policies with attractive renewal features. B...Read More
The benefits of 'Pay as You Drive Car Insurance' are numerous. This article aims to provide you with an unders...Read More
Telematics car insurance is a contemporary and technologically advanced system using which you pay the premium...Read More
The trend of CNG cars in India is increasing rapidly as people want to save on expenses on fuel and join hands...Read More