Starting at only ₹1.5 per Day*
Royal Sundaram Comprehensive Bike Insurance
Enter your details to buy Bike Insurance
By proceeding you agree to Terms & Conditions
- Compare and buy at best price
- Instant Policy Issuance
- No unwanted calls. We promise!
Royal Sundaram Two Wheeler Insurance Highlights
"Royal Sundaram General Insurance Co. Limited (formerly known as Royal Sundaram Alliance Insurance Company Limited), is the first private sector general insurance company in India to be licensed in October 2000 by the Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India. The company was initially promoted as a joint venture by Sundaram Finance, one of the most respected non-banking financial institutions (NBFCs) in India and other Indian Shareholders. Royal Sundaram has been providing innovative general insurance solutions to individuals, families and businesses directly as well as through its intermediaries and affinity partners. The company offers Motor, Health, Personal Accident, Home and Travel Insurance to individual customers and offers specialized insurance products in fire, marine, engineering, liability and business interruption risks to commercial customers. Royal Sundaram also offers specially designed products to the small and medium enterprises and rural customers as well. The company is a pioneer in bancassurance in India, having long-standing tie-ups with reputed banks and NBFCs."
Claim Settlement Ratio
A Royal Sundaram comprehensive two wheeler insurance policy cover protects the insured against any third-party liabilities, such as third-party property or third-party persons and own vehicle/personal damage as well. In addition, it protects the insured bike from natural disasters, accidents, theft, man-made disasters, and other similar occurrences. Royal Sundaram comprehensive bike insurance policy provides coverage forthe insured's two-wheeler’s loss and damage and third-party liability. It is a two-wheeler insurance package that covers everything.
Royal Sundaram Comprehensive Two Wheeler Insurance Policy
Your two-wheeler is covered by Royal Sundaram comprehensive two-wheeler insurance coverage if it is damaged, lost, or stolen. Any damages sustained by the two-wheeler’s owner are covered by comprehensive insurance coverage. It provides complete coverage for damage to your bike and harm to another person's vehicle or property. Full coverage, on the other hand, has a far greater premium than a liability-only policy. It is recommended that all inexperienced riders have a comprehensive motorcycle insurance policy.
Royal Sundaram Comprehensive Bike Insurance vs. Third Party Bike Insurance
|Parameters||Comprehensive Bike Insurance||Third Party Bike Insurance|
|Coverage||It protects the insured's bike against all third-party financial and legal liabilities and the harm caused to the insured and/or his bike.||It only covers third-party liabilities, involving the insured's motorcycle.|
|Add-ons||With this policy, policyholders can get zero depreciation cover, consumables cover, and other add-ons.||With third-party bike insurance, policyholders are unable to purchase any add-ons.|
|Necessity||Optional to buy.||Compulsory to buy as per Motor Vehicles Act,1988.|
|Cost||Comprehensive bike insurance has a higher price because it provides more coverage.||The third-party bike insurance policy provides minimal coverage, allowing customers to save money.|
What All is Covered Under Royal Sundaram Comprehensive Bike Insurance Policy?
The following items are covered by the Royal Sundaram comprehensive bike insurance policy:
- Natural Disasters: The Royal Sundaram comprehensive bike insurance coverage protects the insured bike from natural calamities such as earthquakes, storms, floods, and landslides.
- Damage to the Covered Bike Caused by Man-made Catastrophes: The insurer covers any damage to the insured bike caused by man-made disasters like riots, fires, strikes, terrorist activities, etc.
- Theft: If the bike is stolen, the policyholder is covered.
- Third-party Liabilities: The Royal Sundaram comprehensive two-wheeler insurance covers all legal and financial liabilities for any third-party injury, damage, or loss caused in an accident or disaster involving the insured bike.
What All is not Included Under Royal Sundaram Comprehensive Bike Insurance Policy?
The Royal Sundaram comprehensive bike insurance policy has numerous benefits; however, it does have certain coverage limitations. It doesn't cover you if you're in the following situations:
- Driving under the influence of intoxicants
- In the event of a war, a dispute, a revolt, or a nuclear threat
- Private bikes being used for business purposes
- Leaving the pre-determined geographical area
- Wear and tear, mechanical and electrical breakdowns
- The driver engaged in the accident did not have a valid driver's licence/policy.
Royal Sundaram Comprehensive Bike Insurance Benefits
The following features are available to policyholders with the Royal Sundaram comprehensive bike insurance policy.
- Inflationary protection
- Minimal documentation
- Convenient policy issuance online
- Within ten working days, your claim will be settled.
- The purchase and renewal processes are paperless.
- Help desk service is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Option for a one-time payment at the time of purchase
- In India, there are 4,600 authorized cashless garages
Royal Sundaram Comprehensive Bike Insurance Review
The Royal Sundaram Company provides excellent customer service 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Royal Sundaram was the first to give customers cashless claim settlement services. Since then, they've built up a loyal consumer base all around the country. Royal Sundaram two-wheeler insurance costs are affordable, and you can quickly get insurance online. Royal Sundaram is a must-visit insurance company if you're seeking a reliable brand with a PAN India presence to assist you with claims.
Add ons for your Two Wheeler Insurance
Royal Sundaram Bike/Two Wheeler Insurance FAQs
1. What is IDV in two-wheeler insurance policies?
The Royal Sundaram comprehensive bike insurance policy has a tenure of 3 years, if you are a new buyer. It also offers a 5-year package policy that gives clients the most coverage.
2. What add-ons are included in the Royal Sundaram comprehensive bike insurance policy?
The following add-ons are included in the Royal Sundaram comprehensive bike insurance policy:
- Zero depreciation cover
- Passenger cover
- Return-to invoice cover
- Engine protection cover
- NCB protection cover
- Electronic components
- Loss of accessories
- Key replacement cover, etc
3. What are the benefits of Royal Sundaram's comprehensive bike insurance policy?
The following savings are available under the Royal Sundaram comprehensive bike insurance policy:
- Voluntarily Deductible
- No Claim Bonus
- Any Membership in the Automobile Association
- Installation of an anti-theft device
4. What kind of bike insurance can I get for my two-wheeler?
There are two types of two-wheeler insurance policies: comprehensive and third-party liability. For example, Royal Sundaram comprehensive bike insurance policy protects your bike from theft, damage, or natural disasters and third-party responsibility. On the other hand, third-party liability is mandatory coverage that protects your bike only from third-party liability in death, bodily injury, or third-party property damage.
You May Also Like
Recent ArticlesView All
Select the appropriate no-claim bonus percentage while renewing your bike insurance policy and save significan...Read More
Renewing your two-wheeler insurance online is easier, faster, and simple and doesn't require paperwork. Follow...Read More
What are the different variants of bike insurance available at the moment? Read on to find out the various typ...Read More
Do you need to buy insurance from a bike dealer? Is it mandatory? The answer may surprise you. Read more to de...Read More
Acko bike insurance provides two bike insurance policies considering your requirements. They offer mainly thir...Read More