Starting at only ₹6 per Day*
ICICI Lombard Car Insurance Renewal
Enter your details to buy Car Insurance
By proceeding you agree to Terms & Conditions
Proceed without car number
- Compare and buy at best price
- Instant Policy Issuance
- No unwanted calls. We promise!
ICICI Lombard car insurance takes stock of the legal and financial obligations in case of loss and damage caused due to an accident with an insured vehicle. It also covers physical injuries sustained by you as well as the third party. It goes on to cover the death and property damage of the third party. However, you need to do the ICICI Lombard car insurance renewal to continue receiving such coverage. You can renew car insurance by paying the applicable premium on the due date.
The insurance expires if you don’t renew within days of the date of renewal. With expired insurance, you run the risk of paying a penalty or facing imprisonment. God forbid, if your car faces an accident incurring physical and property damage to the third party, you could face severe legal and financial complications. So, don’t delay in paying the ICICI Lombard car insurance renewal premium.
ICICI Lombard Car Insurance Policy Renewal – Online Process
The renewal process of ICICI Lombard car insurance online is hassle-free with these simple steps:
- Go to the ICICI Lombard's official website
- Select ‘motor insurance’ from the main menu
- Click on ‘car insurance’
- Select renew ICICI Lombard car policy
- Enter your previous policy number and expiry date in the form
- Check your older policy details that appeared
- Make changes to your coverage if you want to
- Update nominee details (if required)
- Update contact details (if required)
- Confirm and Pay the premium fee
- Payment can be made through any online transaction mode, including Net banking, credit card, debit card, Paytm, etc.
- The ICICI Lombard car insurance renewal completes with these steps.
ICICI Lombard Car Insurance Policy Renewal – Offline Process
The ICICI Lombard car insurance renewal can also be done offline by following these few simple steps:
- Visit the nearest branch of ICICI Lombard Insurance.
- Talk to the ICICI Lombard customer care team regarding the renewal process, and it will assist you for the same.
- Fill in the ICICI Lombard Car renewal policy form with the required details.
- Give all the information related to your existing policy.
- Submit the form with the required documents.
- Check the quotes for policy renewal and modify them if you want.
- Select and pay the premium fee.
- Payment can be made either in a cheque or cash.
- This completes the ICICI Lombard Car Insurance Policy renewal.
ICICI Lombard Car Insurance Renewal Benefits
On the timely car insurance renewal ICICI Lombard, the policyholder continues to enjoy the following benefits:
- Online buying facility.
- A reminder of the renewal date by the ICICI Lombard company in advance through email or personally.
- Digitally signed policy instantly through an online facility.
- Access to over 4800+ network garages for cashless claims.
- Option of personal accident cover for co-passengers - up to INR 2 Lakhs.
- Doorstep surveyor facility.
- Up to 2.5% discount for installing an ARAI-approved anti-theft device in the car.
- Transfer of NCB discounts from existing policy of another insurance company.
- Up to 5% discount in case you are a member of an automobile association.
- You can get a wide variety of add-on covers for different items in the car, including seat covers, music systems, and fog lights.
- No extra hidden charges.
Add ons for your Car Insurance
ICICI Lombard Car Insurance Renewal FAQs
1. Can I buy new add-on covers during the renewal of my ICICI Lombard car insurance policy?
Yes, ICICI Lombard offers its policyholders the chance to purchase new add-on covers at the time of car insurance policy renewal after contacting the company. Adding an add-on cover along with your basic insurance policy requires you to pay an extra premium.
2. How can I get my ICICI Lombard car insurance policy details on WhatsApp?
In order to get the details of your car insurance policy, you can place a request on the renewal page of ICICI Lombard Insurance itself.
3. What details of my existing policy do I need to enter while renewing my ICICI Lombard car insurance policy?
You just need to enter your existing policy number and car's engine number for ICICI Lombard car insurance policy renewal online.
4. How to Renew the ICICI Lombard car policy if my policy document is misplaced?
You do not have to worry if your car insurance policy documents are lost. You can renew your ICICI Lombard car policy online on the official website of the insurance company by just entering your registered mobile number. Then after policy renewal, you will get the documents of your renewed car insurance policy in your inbox.
5. How to use the No Claim Bonus of my existing policy while renewing my ICICI Lombard car Insurance policy?
You can use the no claim bonus (NCB) of your existing car policy to get some discounts on the premium amount if you renew your ICICI Lombard car insurance policy within 90 days of its expiry date.
You May Also Like
Buy Insurance Plans
Recent ArticlesView All
How to Check SBI General Insurance Claim Status?
Have you recently claimed your SBI car insurance policy? If so, you may be wondering how to check the status o...Read More
A Guide to Checking HDFC ERGO Car Insurance Claim Status
HDFC ERGO General Insurance Company offers various ways to check comprehensive, third-party, or own-damage car...Read More
Convert Your Third Party Car Insurance to Comprehensive Car ...
The comprehensive car insurance policy offers better risk coverage on the road than third-party car insurance....Read More
Permissible Car Insurance Claims in a Year
In India, having a valid car insurance coverage is obligatory by law. This implies that anybody who owns an au...Read More
Top 10 Small Cars in India – Price, Mileage, Specifications
Check out this list of the best ten smallest cars in India, ranked by features including price, gas economy, a...Read More
Top 10 Most Expensive Cars in India - Prices, Mileage, Specs...
In a way, the most expensive cars are more than just cars; they are a statement of excellence in all aspects. ...Read More
A Guide to Buy the Best CSD Car In 2022
If you have been planning to buy a CSD car in India, read on to know the prices of all the models in the categ...Read More
A Complete Guide to Different Bharti AXA Car Insurance Plans
One of the leading players in the Indian insurance marketplace, Bharti AXA has a lot to offer when it comes to...Read More
Mistakes to Avoid While Renewing Shriram Car Insurance Polic...
Shriram General Insurance, undoubtedly, offers best car insurance policies with attractive renewal features. B...Read More