Starting at only ₹1.5 per Day*
New India Bike Insurance Claim
Enter your details to buy Bike Insurance
By proceeding you agree to Terms & Conditions
- Compare and buy at best price
- Instant Policy Issuance
- No unwanted calls. We promise!
New India Assurance General Insurance two wheeler insurance claim settlement has newly gained popularity for its flawless ratio of 89.60% claim agreement rate in the financial year 2019-2020. New India Assurance has successfully formed a simplistic claim agreement procedure through digitalization.
New India Assurance bike insurance claim has established both off and online procedures to settle claims. Active client assistance is always there for the policyholders 24 hours a day.
List of Documents Required During Claim Settlement
The documents listed below are a must requirement during insurance claim:-
- Properly filled and signed New India Assurance two-wheeler insurance claim form.
- A copy of the self-attested registration certificate of the vehicle.
- Driving licence of the individual who drove during the accident.
- Copy of the given two-wheeler insurance policy papers.
- Original bill of estimated repair cost, repair bill, and bill payment receipt for reimbursement claims.
- The original repair bill for cashless claims.
How to Make New India Bike Insurance Claim Online?
To file a claim on New India Assurance bike insurance online, follow the steps below.
- You might fill out an online form or else call their toll-free number.
- A designated surveyor assigned by the company will inspect your bike.
- You must submit all the documents the surveyor asks for.
- The repair shop will be notified about the claim amount.
- The payment will be made to the repair shop.
How to Make New India Cashless Bike Insurance Claim?
The New India Assurance has created simple steps for claiming the two-wheeler bike insurance claim:-
- Contact the Insurance Company
You should send the news to the insurance company immediately after the insured bike's accident, damage, or theft.
- Register Claim
An insurance company agent connects to you and issues a bike insurance claim form. Then you should give the following details to the agent for the two-wheeler insurance claim.
- The insurance policy number
- The date, time, and area of the incident, accident, or theft
- The present position of the insured's bike and all other affiliated details.
- The insurance agent provides you with a claim enrollment number to be saved for future reference. Then you should collect or download the claim form at this point.
- Check for Damages
To examine the extent of losses caused to the vehicle, a company surveyor is dispatched to the location of the incident. For property damage to a third-party, you should give your vehicle registration number. Someone can act as a witness to the incident. The analyst estimates the cost of repairs and collects the properly filled claim form, policy documents, and proof of the incident.
- Final Claim Agreement
After the verification process of the surveyor, the insurance company reveals the expenses after calculating the factors of deprecation and deductibles. If the bike is in immobile condition, the towing charge is payable by the company up to INR 300. After the repairs are done in the garage, the insurer pays off the damaging charges directly to the network garage.
How to Make New India Reimbursement Bike Insurance Claim?
One can register a reimbursement New India Assurance two-wheeler claim if a network garage is not accessible for whatever reasons or wish to take it to a different garage of their choice. This type of claim covers the expenses for the repairs done in the garage.
- Contact New India Assurance Company
You must address the team of New India Assurance General Insurance within 24 hours of the incident being occurred. Dail their toll-free number 1800-209-1415 or visit their nearest office.
- Register a Claim
An assistant from the company calls you back after that. You will have to provide your policy number to the executive and give them all the incident details. After the conversation, you will receive a unique claim reference number from the claim assistant.
- Survey of the Damages Incurred
A surveyor is sent by the insurer to inspect the bike's condition before it is sent for repairs. Then the analyst prepares an estimate of the cost of repair. After the inspection, you have to submit all the relevant documents, policy numbers, and the properly filled form.
- Repair and Reimbursement
You can take your bike to a desired garage after the surveyor approves. You can get your bike repaired by paying from your pocket. To get the reimbursement, you have to submit the original repair bills and the rest of the policy documents. The company checks the details and finally releases the sum after calculating all the deductibles and depreciation.
Common New India Bike Insurance Claim Rejection Reasons
The claim is declined by the insurance company under the following conditions:
- Misinterpretation of information
- Registration of a cheat claim
- Claiming the wrong coverage amount
- Driving without a licence or policy
- Intoxication driving
- Lack of details needed to process the claim
- Delay in an indication about the accident to the insurer
- Incidents due to own carelessness
New India No Claim Bonus
When you buy a two-wheeler own-damage or comprehensive insurance policy from New India, you become eligible for the No Claim Bonus (NCB). It is a reward that you get from an insurance provider for a claimless year. It is cumulative and hence increases up to 50% in the 5th successive year. For any claim, no matter how minor, you will lose your no-claim bonus. Thus, it's advised that every policyholder avoids filing a claim unless the accident is unbearable.
Furthermore, it's also advised that the policyholder maintains timely renewal of the insurance to ensure the gathered no-claim bonus remains whole. If the policyholder fails to do so, the NCB will be permanently lost. For these situations, New India Assurance offers an extension of 90 days after the insurance expiry date. Any delays after this date will lead to the cancellation of the insurance policy and the NCB with it. If you wish to get another company for your insurance, these NCBs can be transferred. This is because the reward is given to the policyholder for his safe driving skills and hence, isn't attached to any individual two-wheeler.
Add ons for your Two Wheeler Insurance
New India Bike Insurance Claim FAQs
1. How can I file a New India Assurance claim?
After meeting an accident, visit the nearest branch of New India Assurance or contact them via calling on their toll-free number 1800-209-1415.
2. Is filing a New India Assurance claim very hard?
No, the customer care team at New India Assurance is very cooperative. They try their best to help you in your crisis. So filing a claim would not be a difficult task.
3. What is the criteria to claim a New India Assurance no-claim bonus?
The policyholder must have either a comprehensive or standalone bike policy. In addition to this, your last year should be a claim-free one.
4. Where is the New India Assurance company head office located?
The company’s head office address is New India Building, 87, Mahatma Gandhi Road, Fort, Mumbai - 400 001
5. Can I calculate New India bike insurance premiums online?
With the New India Assurance website, you can see the premiums with yearly or monthly breakups.
You May Also Like
Recent ArticlesView All
Select the appropriate no-claim bonus percentage while renewing your bike insurance policy and save significan...Read More
Renewing your two-wheeler insurance online is easier, faster, and simple and doesn't require paperwork. Follow...Read More
What are the different variants of bike insurance available at the moment? Read on to find out the various typ...Read More
Do you need to buy insurance from a bike dealer? Is it mandatory? The answer may surprise you. Read more to de...Read More
Acko bike insurance provides two bike insurance policies considering your requirements. They offer mainly thir...Read More