Starting at only ₹6 per Day*
National QBE Car Insurance Renewal
Enter your details to buy Car Insurance
By proceeding you agree to Terms & Conditions
- Compare and buy at best price
- Instant Policy Issuance
- No unwanted calls. We promise!
National Insurance Company Limited (NICL) is one of the renowned insurance providers in India as well as the oldest general insurer. The company was founded in Kolkata in December 1906 and now has a large network across the nation to serve a variety of insurance consumers. It allows you to select between third-party car insurance, comprehensive car insurance, or even a stand-alone damage policy when you buy car insurance. The company further provides a variety of third-party and comprehensive car insurance packages online to assist you in determining the level of coverage and protection your vehicle requires. To continue receiving such benefits, you need to do National car insurance renewal without fail. So, on the date of renewal, pay the premium using any of online and offline modes available to you.
National Car Insurance Policy Renewal - Online Process
Similar to other renowned insurance companies, National Insurance provides you with the easy online procedure to renew your expired car insurance policy while allowing you to make instant modifications to the existing terms. Follow the given steps for National car insurance renewal online:
- Open the official website of National insurance and log in with your registered credentials.
- Move to 'motor insurance' and then choose 'private car.' Next, select the 'renew' option and open it to start doing your insurance renewal.
- In the third step, provide the website with your National car insurance policy number, expiry date, etc.
- Enter the required code in the given box and proceed with 'renew policy’.
- Complete the payment formalities using net banking/UPI/credit card/debit card. Once the payment is processed successfully, you will get an email from National Insurance containing policy documents and other details on your registered id.
- You should keep the premium deposit receipt and other documents safe and secure for future reference.
National Car Insurance Policy Renewal - Offline Process
Offline vehicle insurance refers to a buying technique in which a contract is purchased in a physical office or by speaking with an insurance provider. This method can also be used to renew an insurance policy. Here’s how you can do National car insurance renewal offline.
- Visit National Insurance's nearest branch.
- Ask for the renewal form.
- Fill in the details sought and pay the required premium.
- The policy will get renewed, and you will get a hard copy of the policy document from the concerned National car insurance official.
- You can get a soft copy of the same too.
National Car Insurance Renewal Benefits
National car insurance renewal comes with numerous benefits outlined below -
- Helps Continue Your Coverage Against Unforeseen Expenses
A vehicle insurance policy is mandatory by law in India. From a legal aspect, first-time car buyers are advised to purchase car insurance coverage. However, in addition to purchasing, it is also necessary to renew National car insurance to continue getting covered against unforeseen events related to the four-wheeler.
- Helps Avoid Fines & Legal Complications
Driving around with an expired four-wheeler insurance plan invites legal issues if you do get caught by the cop. You may be fined or imprisoned in that case. To avoid legal complications, the policy must be valid. For that, National car insurance renewal is mandatory.
- Protects You Against Third-party Liabilities
If your car is involved in an accident and causes damage to third parties, a renewed National car insurance policy would then be a savior for you by covering the financial and legal liabilities due to third parties.
- Covers Tall Car Damage Expenses
If the car needs repairs, renewing the own damage component of the four-wheeler insurance policy, a part of the comprehensive plan, will help cover the same. In its absence, the National car insurance policy will expire and you will be responsible for paying the garage fee.
- Prevents Car Inspection
If you do National car insurance renewal on its due date, the insurer will not inspect the vehicle. Inspection is done to determine the vehicle's present condition and to identify any previous damage. Because such an inspection may take a few days to complete, your car will be uninsured for a few days longer if you don’t renew your National car insurance policy. In addition, after a car inspection, the premium payable may be increased if the vehicle’s conditions have deteriorated.
- Helps Keep NCB Intact
No claim bonus (NCB) can be earned by not filing a claim throughout the policy period. The NCB helps reduce your premium on National car insurance renewal on time. Even if you renew within 90 days of the policy expiry date, the NCB will remain intact. However, failing to renew even by that time would lead to losing NCB benefits.
Add ons for your Car Insurance
National QBE Car Insurance Renewal FAQs
1. Does the National car insurance policy renewal cost higher than buying the insurance plan?
In case you file a claim during a policy year, you will get premium discounts on National car insurance renewal. But a revision in third-party liability premiums by the IRDAI, as and when it deems fit to do so, could raise your National car insurance premium rates on renewal. In addition, if you have been fined repeatedly for violating traffic rules, driving under the influence of intoxicants such as liquor, National Insurance could raise the premium.
2. What happens if I don't renew my National car Insurance policy on time?
Your car will remain uninsured against unforeseen car damage expenses and third-party liabilities until the policy is renewed.
3. Is there any facility to pay National car insurance premiums in installments?
A facility like this is not available as of now. In India, car insurance contracts are typically available for a year, and you must pay the entire amount upfront rather than in installments.
4. Is it safe to renew my car policy online from National Insurance?
Online policy renewal is safe and convenient at National Insurance. You can instantly renew the policy and start getting the benefits out of it.
5. Can I renew my National car insurance policy online without net banking?
You can renew your plan without internet Banking. You can make the payment with a debit card, credit card or UPI.
You May Also Like
Recent ArticlesView All
HDFC ERGO General Insurance Company offers various ways to check comprehensive, third-party, or own-damage car...Read More
The comprehensive car insurance policy offers better risk coverage on the road than third-party car insurance....Read More
In a way, the most expensive cars are more than just cars; they are a statement of excellence in all aspects. ...Read More
One of the leading players in the Indian insurance marketplace, Bharti AXA has a lot to offer when it comes to...Read More
Shriram General Insurance, undoubtedly, offers best car insurance policies with attractive renewal features. B...Read More