Our Grievance Redressal
We suggest you to go through our policies carefully, and keep visiting for updates
Under grievance redressal mechanism, all our Customer(s) can log queries/request through Mobile App, Website of the Company to register a grievance/request.
- All grievances will be recorded and due acknowledgement shall be issued to the customers
- The Grievance of the customers shall be duly reviewed with the help of respective Insurance Company(s)
- The company shall exercise all efforts to address it, including intimation to the respective Insurance Company for a quick redressal.
- Customer shall be duly responded with resolution within prescribed regulatory timelines along with contact information of respective Insurance company(s)
- The Company shall take adequate steps for redressal of grievances of its clients within 14 days of receipt of such request(s)
- In case if it is not resolved within 14 days or if you are unhappy with their resolution you can, contact us with the details by sending an email to the Grievance Redressal Officer - Shanu Agrawal on ‘email@example.com’ or write to, Grievance Redressal Officer Paytm Insurance Broking Pvt Ltd, 9th Floor, Plot No. H 10B, One Skymark, Tower – D, Sector-98, Noida, Uttar Pradesh - 201304.
- If the decision/resolution provided by the Grievance Officer is not acceptable, please Make use of IRDAIs online portal - Integrated Grievance Management System (IGMS): Register and monitor your complaint at igms.irda.gov.in Or approach Insurance Ombudsman – For details refer http://ecoi.co.in
- In case of no reply from the Complainant, within 2 weeks from the date any clarification was provided, the Company shall treat the Grievance/request as Closed.