Starting at only ₹1.5 per Day*
ICICI Lombard Standalone Own Damage Bike Insurance
Enter your details to buy Bike Insurance
By proceeding you agree to Terms & Conditions
Proceed without two wheeler number
- Compare and buy at best price
- Instant Policy Issuance
- No unwanted calls. We promise!
As per the law of Indian motor traffic, bike insurance is made a mandatory requirement before plying your bike on Indian roads. An insurance policy is also a wise financial decision to protect you from the costs that may arise from an accident while riding your two-wheeler. A third-party bike insurance policy is the minimum to fulfill the regulatory insurance requirement. Yet, it only safeguards you against third-party liabilities. Therefore, to protect your bike and cover the expenditures incurred in repair and the expense of replacement of parts or procurement of spare parts, you should purchase an ICICI Lombard standalone bike insurance policy.
How does ICICI Lombard Standalone Two Wheeler Insurance Policy Work?
Standalone policy of ICICI Lombard two-wheeler insurance covers the damages to your bike caused by an unexpected event such as a road accident, natural calamities like cyclone, landslide, earthquake, flood, etc. or man-made disasters like riots, theft, burglary, strike, etc. If you already have a third-party policy for your bike, you are recommended to purchase an ICICI Lombard standalone bike insurance.
ICICI Lombard Standalone Two Wheeler Insurance Vs Third Party Two Wheeler Insurance Vs Comprehensive Two Wheeler Insurance
|Basis||ICICI Lombard Third Party Bike Insurance||ICICI Lombard Standalone Bike Insurance||ICICI Lombard Comprehensive Bike Insurance|
|Coverage||Covers only a third-party person’s death or bodily injury and their surrounding property damaged by an insured bike.||It covers the damages to your two-wheeler caused by an unfortunate event such as a road accident, natural disaster or man-made disasters.||It covers third-party liabilities as well as the damages to your bike in case of an accident or natural or man-made calamities.|
|Add-ons||No add-on covers are offered along with third-party two-wheeler insurance.||Several add-on covers are offered with standalone bike insurance.||You can purchase a wide range of add-on covers with a comprehensive bike insurance policy.|
|Cost||Cheapest of all the kinds of insurance policies.||Cheaper than comprehensive bike insurance but expensive than third-party policy.||Most expensive bike insurance policy as it offers wider coverage to your bike and also to third-party.|
|Mandatory by Law||Yes, it is compulsory to buy third-party policy.||Optional to buy.||Optional to buy.|
How to Buy ICICI Lombard Standalone Two Wheeler Insurance?
A bike owner can buy the ICICI Lombard bike own-damage insurance online by the process given in the below-mentioned steps:
- Visit the two-wheeler insurance page on the ICICI Lombard website.
- Enter all the necessary details such as your mobile number, email address, bike registration number, city of registration, registration year, etc.
- Further, select the policy, i.e. ICICI Lombard standalone bike insurance policy.
- After the selection, you can choose to customize your coverage according to your requirement, such as including add-on covers.
- After the selection is made, pay the premium through debit cards, credit cards, net banking, etc.
- You will get your bike policy documents in your inbox.
What All is Covered Under ICICI Lombard Standalone Two Wheeler Insurance Policy?
ICICI Lombard standalone bike insurance policy covers the following risks:
- Treatment cost of any bodily injury, disability, or death to owner/driver
- Damages to insured’s bike on road accident
- Damage to bike due to a fire, explosion, or vandalism
- Loss of bike due to theft
- Damage to bike due to natural or man-made calamities
What All is not Included Under ICICI Lombard Standalone Two Wheeler Insurance Policy?
ICICI Lombard standalone own damage two wheeler insurance does not offer coverage for the following:
- Third-party liabilities
- Normal depreciation
- Mechanical or electrical failures
- Accident out of the geographical area
- Driver under the influence of drugs or alcohol
- The insured vehicle is used for commercial purposes
- The driver below 18 years
- Driver without valid driving licence
- Accident performed intentionally
- Depreciation of the bike
- Bikes being used for illegal purposes
Key Benefits of Purchasing ICICI Lombard Standalone Two Wheeler Insurance
ICICI Lombard bike standalone insurance provides several benefits to the insured, including
- Unlimited coverage in case of death or any permanent disability of driver-owner
- Liability coverage
- No claim bonus
- Discounts and offers
- Paperless process
- Instant quote
- 24/7 online support
- Instant policy issuance
- Transparency in process
- Customizing policy as per your needs
- Simple renewal
- Easy payment
ICICI Lombard Standalone Two Wheeler Insurance Review
ICICI Lombard bike standalone insurance policy works as a financial protection when you or your insured bike faces any mishap. When it comes to buying this policy, you can easily buy it online in just a few simple steps. The process is quite easy and hassle-free hence ICICI Lombard has become the favourite choice of many.
Add ons for your Two Wheeler Insurance
ICICI Lombard Standalone Bike Insurance FAQs
1. What is the claim settlement ratio of ICICI Lombard General Insurance?
ICICI Lombard General Insurance has successfully settled 87% of the claims.
2. Who should buy the ICICI Lombard own-damage bike insurance policy?
Every bike owner who has an expensive luxurious bike and already has an active third- party bike insurance policy should go for an ICICI Lombard standalone two-wheeler insurance policy.
3. Can I raise a claim against stealing my bike under my ICICI Lombard standalone bike insurance policy?
Yes, my bike damage is covered under the standalone bike insurance policy. The Insurance company is bound to compensate you for the theft of your bike under the standalone bike insurance policy.
4. Can I opt for add-ons covers with my ICICI Lombard standalone two wheeler insurance policy?
Yes, ICICI Lombard offers several add-on covers if you buy a standard policy as standalone bike insurance.
5. Will I get NCB benefits if I request not even a single claim during my ICICI Lombard standalone bike insurance policy tenure?
Yes, ICICI Lombard offers ‘No Claim Bonus’ benefits with its standalone coverage policy. However, to avail of the NCB during renewal, you must request the same.
You May Also Like
Buy Insurance Plans
Recent ArticlesView All
It's All About Selecting No-claim Bonus (NCB) During Bike In...
Select the appropriate no-claim bonus percentage while renewing your bike insurance policy and save significan...Read More
Renewal of IFFCO-Tokio Two-wheeler Insurance Online: A Compr...
Renewing your two-wheeler insurance online is easier, faster, and simple and doesn't require paperwork. Follow...Read More
Steps to Claim Reliance Bike Insurance
It's a big relief if you have someone who will cover all your financial losses that may incur in the future du...Read More
Steps to Claim Bike Insurance at HDFC Ergo
All bike insurance policyholders expect an easy and hassle-free claiming facility from their bike insurance co...Read More
Off-road Bike Insurance: All You Need to Know
Youngsters in India are very adventurous and love to do off-road riding. It is always advisable to purchase bi...Read More
Different Types of Bike Insurance and Its Variants
What are the different variants of bike insurance available at the moment? Read on to find out the various typ...Read More
Bike Insurance: Should You Buy It from Bike Dealers?
Do you need to buy insurance from a bike dealer? Is it mandatory? The answer may surprise you. Read more to de...Read More
Everything You Need to Know About Acko Bike Insurance Before...
Acko bike insurance provides two bike insurance policies considering your requirements. They offer mainly thir...Read More
Bike Insurance Premium for 125cc Engine
Bike insurance varies because of many factors, and one among them is bike capacity. Know the insurance policy ...Read More