Starting at only ₹6 per Day*
Kotak Mahindra Car Insurance Renewal
Enter your details to buy Car Insurance
By proceeding you agree to Terms & Conditions
- Compare and buy at best price
- Instant Policy Issuance
- No unwanted calls. We promise!
A car is a marvel in its own right, not merely an asset. The joy that comes from owning and driving your own car is indescribable. While you've done everything to protect yourself from catastrophes and the financial consequences of theft or accident by purchasing car insurance, getting your Kotak Mahindra car insurance renewal done every year assures you continued coverage. The procedure of paying a premium to guarantee that your policy stays in force and that you continue to get its benefits is known as car insurance renewal.
Having your vehicle insured is a legal requirement, and every vehicle owner must comply. Because Indian roads are far from safe and accidents happen without warning, it is critical to obtain insurance that protects your vehicle against road accidents, third-party liabilities, and a variety of other risks. Kotak General Insurance provides comprehensive automobile insurance as well as personal accident coverage to protect your vehicle against all of these calamities. Kotak Mahindra General Insurance is Kotak Mahindra Bank's wholly-owned subsidiary. The company was founded in 2015 and provides a straightforward claim settlement process. However, the claim settlement is dependent on the payment of Kotak Mahindra car insurance renewal premium, besides fulfilling other criteria.
Kotak Mahindra Car Insurance Policy Renewal - Online Process
It's simple and painless to get a Kotak Mahindra car insurance renewal done. Follow the below-mentioned steps to get your policy renewed.
- Visit Kotak Mahindra's official website. Locate and click on the 'renewal' symbol on the right-hand side of the homepage top. Then, choose ‘Kotak Car Secure' from the list of product options on the 'select your product' page.
- To acquire a quote or premium details, you will need to input your existing policy number or customer id..
- Before making a payment, double-check the premium amount and thoroughly review the policy terms. Payments for Kotak Mahindra car insurance renewal can be made using a debit/credit card or through net banking.
Kotak Mahindra Car Insurance Renewal Benefits
Some of the benefits of renewing your auto insurance policy with Kotak General Insurance include:
- Minimal to No Documentation: Kotak Insurance offers its customers a hassle-free Kotak Mahindra Car Insurance Renewal process. It ensures that policyholders with their digital facility go through the least amount of documentation or paperwork possible, saving them time and effort.
- No Claim Bonus Retention: You can keep your accrued no claim bonus if you get your Kotak Mahindra car insurance renewal done before the policy expires. If you can’t do so at that time but ensure the same within 90 days of policy expiration, the NCB will be protected even then. The NCB will enable you to reduce your premium applicable to the own damage component of your policy.
- Takes Care of Legal Obligations: In the event of an accident, a car insurance policy can assist you with financial and legal assistance. With Kotak Mahindra car insurance renewal, you can continue to be covered under the auto insurance policy and protected against various unpleasant circumstances.
Add ons for your Car Insurance
Kotak Mahindra Car Insurance Renewal FAQs
1. When am I supposed to do Kotak Mahindra car insurance renewal?
Kotak Mahindra car insurance renewal is typically done every year. But the insurance company could offer you long-term policies too. Based on the policy term you get, the renewal date will be decided by Kotak.
2. What exactly is an endorsement in Kotak Mahindra car insurance policy?
Let's imagine you want to add a few extra coverages to your current car policy or make some adjustments to it. You will be required to sign an endorsement in such circumstances. The endorsement acts as written documentation of an agreed-upon modification in your Kotak car insurance policy conditions.
3. My Kotak car insurance has already run out. Is NCB still available to me?
Even after your Kotak car policy has expired, you will have access to NCB protection and practically all additional advantages. You will have 90 days to renew your policy to keep your NCB intact. Your policy will become void if you don't do so within that time.
4. Is it necessary for me to pay for Kotak Mahindra roadside assistance add-on ?
You must pay an additional cost for roadside assistance when adding this to your policy. The same needs to be paid for when getting your Kotak Mahindra car insurance renewal done for your existing insurance.
5. I have a habit of forgetting to renew my Kotak car insurance; is it possible to receive reminders?
Yes, Kotak Mahindra recognizes the pressures of a hectic lifestyle and intimates you about renewal a few days before the date of renewal. You can thus do Kotak Mahindra car insurance renewal taking note of the SMS or email reminders from the insurance company. You can renew your Kotak car insurance policy online or by going to its nearest branch office.
Recent ArticlesView All
Read this article to learn the most common reasons why car insurance claims are denied and the factors you sho...Read More
It's easy to get Future Generali Car Insurance, which may help you in case of an accident. Read this to know a...Read More
ICICI Lombard comprehensive car insurance policy is a feature-rich policy offering many benefits like 50% NCB,...Read More
This comparison article covers all the essential factors to consider when deciding to stay with or leave your...Read More
Confused about what to choose from the available car insurance options? Check this comprehensive guide to know...Read More
Many commit errors when filing a car insurance claim and receive painful claim application rejections. So, lea...Read More