Starting at only ₹1.5 per Day*
New India Bike Insurance Policy Download
Enter your details to buy Bike Insurance
By proceeding you agree to Terms & Conditions
- Compare and buy at best price
- Instant Policy Issuance
- No unwanted calls. We promise!
The policy document is considered a legal documental contract between the policyholder and the New India Assurance Insurance Company. Moreover, it also serves as confirmation/proof of your bought insurance. In India, it's obligatory to have bike insurance for every two-wheeler.
The document possesses all the necessary details of the bike insurance policy that help distinguish what the insurance company will deliver as a compensation to the policyholder in a mishap.
When it comes to downloading this document, you can easily download the same online at the official website of the insurer. Now you no longer need to carry a hard copy of the document; a soft copy is also considered equally valid. So, download New India Assurance bike policy anytime.
However, when you buy bike insurance from New India Insurance, they will dispatch the policy document to your registered address within some days. The policy document is essential and needed during the claim agreement and at the time of renewing the policy. The insurance document particulars hold high importance. Therefore, the policyholder must check the document for crimes as it can lead to complications later.
These are the stuff to check in your insurance document
- Policy number
- Type of policy
- Duration of the policy
- IDV and premium amount
- Terms and conditions
- General prohibitions
- Benefits and features
- Policyholder and bike details
- Grievance relief procedure
How to Download New India Bike Insurance Policy Online Using Policy Number?
The following way will assist your New India Assurance two-wheeler insurance download by your policy number.
- Visit the New India Assurance website or download their app from the google play store.
- Now choose the menu icon. Again click on to download your policy.
- Give your mobile number or email.
- Enter your insurance policy number and any other required details.
- Select policy schedule or policy invoice or both and select download. The downloaded document will be found on your device.
- Once your New India Assurance two-wheeler insurance is downloaded, you can keep it to yourself as a softcopy proof of your bike insurance.
- If you have any trouble with the download process, contact the New India Assurance customer service to assist you.
How to Get a Hard Copy of New India Bike Insurance Policy?
You'll be sent a physical copy of the policy document to the listed address after a few working days of your New India Assurance Insurance purchase.
Still, if you have lost the policy document, you can visit their website to enter the policy details and then download New India Assurance two-wheeler insurance policy, and afterward, you can print it.
Still, if you want to do the process offline, it's a bit more complicated. First, file an FIR, it is a compulsory part. Then, inform your insurer of the loss, announce it in a review, and sign a compensation bond. The insurance company will issue you an identical copy of the policy.
How Can I Make Changes in My New India Bike Insurance Policy Document?
New India Assurance offers an online procedure to make the changes. Still, if there are any queries during the process, you can also communicate with their customer service for help.
Add ons for your Two Wheeler Insurance
New India Bike Insurance Policy Download FAQs
1. What are the requirements for the New India Assurance two-wheeler insurance policy download?
You either need to have a policy number or online active account with New India Assurance for policy download.
2. What are the documents required for the New India Assurance bike insurance copy download?
New India Assurance two-wheeler insurance copy download can be done by only having your bike insurance policy number.
3. Which process is more convenient to get a New India Assurance two-wheeler insurance policy copy?
An individual should get their insurance policy copy online as it is a convenient option as compared to an offline mode of getting the policy copy.
4. Why should one trust New India Assurance bike insurance?
Trust redefines relations at New India Assurance. The company, founded by Sir Dorabji Tata in 1919, consistently strives to make insurance more straightforward, more affordable, and more dependable. In New India Assurance pledges are kept, claims are satisfied, and lives are nourished with ultimate dedication.
5. Is it ok if I do not carry a hard copy of my New India Assurance bike insurance?
Previously it wasn't, but after the launch of the E-Vahan Bima app, the policyholders can now keep their soft copies safe digitally. So they don't need to carry a hard copy while on the road.
You May Also Like
Recent ArticlesView All
Select the appropriate no-claim bonus percentage while renewing your bike insurance policy and save significan...Read More
Renewing your two-wheeler insurance online is easier, faster, and simple and doesn't require paperwork. Follow...Read More
What are the different variants of bike insurance available at the moment? Read on to find out the various typ...Read More
Do you need to buy insurance from a bike dealer? Is it mandatory? The answer may surprise you. Read more to de...Read More
Acko bike insurance provides two bike insurance policies considering your requirements. They offer mainly thir...Read More