Starting at only ₹1.5 per Day*
Cholamandalam Car Insurance Renewal
Enter your details to buy Bike Insurance
By proceeding you agree to Terms & Conditions
- Compare and buy at best price
- Instant Policy Issuance
- No unwanted calls. We promise!
Cholamandalam Car Insurance Highlights
Chola MS General Insurance Company Limited is a joint venture between the Murugappa Group and the Japanese-based Mitsui Sumitomo Insurance Company Limited. Keeping in mind the insurance requirements of both individuals and corporates, the company has designed an array of motor, health, property, marine, crop and travel insurance products. The entity runs 157 branches and has 50,000+ intermediaries in India.
Claim Settlement Ratio
Available upto Rs 10,000
Accidental Repair Warranty
Warranty rest with Repairer
Warranty rest with Repairer
On-time renewal is essential to keep your Chola MS car insurance policy valid and stay protected against damage or loss due to an accident, or natural or man-made disasters. Chola MS offers a simple renewal method that lets you renew your auto insurance from anywhere. You can renew your Chola MS policy in a few minutes online. The online Cholamandalam car insurance renewal process is hassle-free. However, if you are still not comfortable doing it online, you can opt for traditional branch visits for the same. Just ensure you do the same on or a few days before the renewal date. If anyhow you are not able to do so at such times, you can do it within 90 days of the due date.
Also check - Buy Cholamandalam MS Car Insurance Online
Cholamandalam Car Insurance Policy Renewal- Online Process
The following steps must be sought to renew your Cholamandalam car insurance policy:
- Go to Cholmandalam's general insurance website and click on ‘renew Chola MS policy’.
- Click on ‘motor’
- Enter your policy number and vehicle registration number.
- Click on ‘proceed’.
- A page will appear displaying the policy information. Check all that and pay the renewal premium with a debit card/credit card/ net banking/UPI.
Your Cholamandalam car insurance renewal will complete after following these steps. You will get an email confirming your policy renewal.
Cholamandalam Car Insurance Policy Renewal - Offline Process
To renew your car insurance coverage with Cholamandalam at its nearest branch, please follow the below-mentioned steps.
- Meet the concerned branch official in charge of renewing your Cholamandalam car insurance policy.
- Fill in the Cholamandalam car insurance renewal form and hand it to the official.
- Afterward, pay the premium amount in demand draft, cheque or cash. Do note that cash payments can be denied.
You can also text ‘CHOLA’ to 56677 from your registered mobile number to get a call from the company to do the renewal. The procedure will be the same as described above. Calling the customer care executive for Cholamandalam car insurance renewal is another option you can use. The toll-free number is 1800-208-5544.
Cholamandalam Car Insurance Renewal Benefits
The Cholamandalam car insurance renewal process comes with these benefits.
- It is a simple and quick renewal process
- Both online and offline methods are available for Cholamandalam car insurance renewal.
- It keeps your NCB benefits intact.
- You can get your complete NCB discount transferred from the previous insurer to Cholamandalam.
- Customer service is available 24x7 for renewal.
Add ons for your Car Insurance
Cholamandalam Car Insurance Renewal FAQs
1. If I switch from my current insurer to Cholamandalam, how much of my NCB discount will be transferred?
When you acquire a Cholamandalam car insurance renewal policy, you will receive your previous insurer's total NCB discount.
2. Will my car undergo an inspection if I don’t renew my Cholamandalam vehicle insurance policy on time?
You can prevent vehicle inspection if you renew within 90 days of the policy expiration date. Afterward, you will need to purchase a new car insurance policy. At that time, the inspection will happen.
3. What if I forget the Cholamandalam car insurance policy renewal before the deadline?
Renewing your coverage on or before the expiration date is a wise idea. If you miss the expiration date, you may always get it renewed within the next 90 days. Please remember that your car's insurance policy won't be renewed if you don’t do so during this period. In that case, you will need to buy an altogether new car insurance policy.
4. After Cholamandalam renews car insurance, how is the no-claim bonus managed?
The NCB can only be kept if the policyholder renews his existing Cholamandalam vehicle insurance policy on or within 90 days of the policy expiration date. If policyholders transfer their insurance policies from another insurer to Cholamandalam, they can retain the no-claim bonus benefit earned with the previous company. To be eligible for this benefit, policyholders must produce proof of the insured's NCB entitlement, which might be a renewal notice or a letter from their former insurer.
5. At the time of the Cholamandalam insurance renewal, how is the insured declared value of the insured car determined?
The insured declared value (IDV) is determined based on the current market value of the vehicle to be insured, minus depreciation and other deductibles.
You May Also Like
Recent ArticlesView All
HDFC ERGO General Insurance Company offers various ways to check comprehensive, third-party, or own-damage car...Read More
The comprehensive car insurance policy offers better risk coverage on the road than third-party car insurance....Read More
In a way, the most expensive cars are more than just cars; they are a statement of excellence in all aspects. ...Read More
One of the leading players in the Indian insurance marketplace, Bharti AXA has a lot to offer when it comes to...Read More
Shriram General Insurance, undoubtedly, offers best car insurance policies with attractive renewal features. B...Read More