Starting at only ₹6 per Day*
Liberty Car Insurance Policy Download
Enter your details to buy Car Insurance
By proceeding you agree to Terms & Conditions
- Compare and buy at best price
- Instant Policy Issuance
- No unwanted calls. We promise!
When you purchase Liberty car insurance, you must keep the policy document for future reference. The physical paperwork of the insurance policy is an essential document that needs to be maintained efficiently. A Liberty car insurance policy document defines all the terms and conditions of the contract between you and the insurance company. The document contains information about bonuses, policyholder's premiums, and claim settlement procedures. It is a legally binding agreement that outlines the policy's inclusions and exclusions. You can also know the renewal procedure. It is best to thoroughly read the Liberty car insurance policy document.
How Can I Download My Liberty Car Insurance Policy Online Using Policy Number?
To download the Liberty car insurance policy document online with the help of your policy number, follow the given steps:
- The first step would be to visit Liberty's official website.
- Navigate to the webpage and find the tab titled ‘self service.’ Click on it.
- After that, you must register with your email address and mobile phone number.
- Subsequently, you will get an OTP on your mobile phone number.
- Enter the same to log in.
- Based on the portal, you may be required to enter your policy number in addition to the OTP.
- Your request will be saved by the insurance provider.
- You will receive your Liberty car Insurance policy document on your registered email address.
Do I Need a Hard Copy of the Liberty Car Insurance Policy Document?
When purchasing a Liberty car insurance policy, you must keep the entire paperwork secure and readily available for verification. Earlier, people used to carry everything in the physical form. This created problems and also put the documents at risk of getting stolen or misplaced.
However, the digitization era that we are in has eliminated the need to carry a physical car insurance policy document. For future reference, you can save scanned copies of your automobile insurance policy document on your smart device. E-Vahan Bima, an initiative of the government, makes sure that all documents are saved as digital document copies on your smart devices, making your data secure and close at hand. You can save the Liberty car insurance policy document on your smart devices by downloading the PDF file from the insurer’s website. A hard copy may be kept too by printing the downloaded document.
How to Get a Hard Copy of Liberty Car Insurance Policy?
You can obtain a copy of your Liberty car insurance policy document in physical form. In general, a hard copy of the policy document is provided by the insurance company upon the purchase of a policy. But if you don’t receive it in the physical form, which is more likely to happen in case of buying a policy online, a Liberty car insurance download policy will help you take a printout of it. The printout version is your hard copy of Liberty car insurance policy document. This is how you can download the Liberty car insurance policy document.
- Firstly, go to Liberty Insurance's official website.
- Enter your policy number or other information, whichever is more convenient.
- Now, you will receive an OTP on your mobile number registered with the insurer.
- Fill in the OTP where required and continue with the process.
- You will now receive a soft copy of your Liberty car insurance policy document via email.
- You can print a hard copy of the document by downloading the digital file.
How Can I Make Changes in My Liberty Car Insurance Policy Document?
Making changes to a legally binding contract is extremely difficult. However, it is critical to provide accurate and complete information when purchasing a Liberty car insurance Policy. If you have overlooked any details or produced falsified documents, you must make the necessary changes to your policy document. If you do not rectify the details on your Liberty car insurance policy document, you may encounter difficulties when filing claims.
The steps to make changes to your Liberty Car Insurance Policy document include:
- Visit the website of Liberty and navigate to the ‘self help’ page
- Make changes to the details of your policy document.
- You will enter your policy number.
- Submit the final changes.
- Your policy would be modified to reflect the changes you want to make.
Another way is to call the helpline number of Liberty customer care. Taking note of the modification request, the customer care executive will help you in the same.
Add ons for your Car Insurance
Liberty Car Insurance Policy Download FAQs
1. What is the Liberty Insurance toll-free number to make modifications to your policy document?
Liberty Insurance's toll-free number is 1800-266-7780 that you can dial to make modifications to your policy document.
2. Is it possible for me to make changes in my Liberty car insurance policy document offline?
You can visit your nearest Liberty Insurance branch office and inquire about changing your policy document.
3. What if I could not correct the wrong details of my Liberty car insurance policy document?
Your Liberty car insurance claim may get denied in that case.
4. What are some of the details that should be double-checked before signing the Liberty car insurance policy document?
- Insurance type.
- Policy number.
- Terms and conditions of the policy.
- Duration of the policy.
- Policyholder’s personal details.
- Specifications of the car.
5. What would happen if I misplace my Liberty car insurance policy document?
If you misplace your policy document, you can download it from your email address again.
Recent ArticlesView All
Want to check your car insurance policy status or get other details about your insurance online? Here's how yo...Read More
Modifications help showcase your personality. If you are looking to modify your dream car, here are the top th...Read More
All cars in India need to be insured according to the law. Besides a basic plan, your car insurance should mee...Read More
Get your roadside assistance cover from Shriram General Insurance for smooth and hassle-free assistance during...Read More
A car insurance surveyor is a person who investigates the damages to estimate the losses incurred. Here's all ...Read More
The Aadhaar-enabled Digilocker initiative by the Indian government stands to add tremendous value for motorist...Read More