Starting at only ₹6 per Day*
Liberty Car Insurance Renewal
Enter your details to buy Car Insurance
By proceeding you agree to Terms & Conditions
- Compare and buy at best price
- Instant Policy Issuance
- No unwanted calls. We promise!
Car insurance is an important document that every four-wheeler owner must possess. This is essential to safeguard you financially against damages to your car and others on the road in case of accidents, natural or human-made disasters. The Liberty car insurance policy is a great way to ensure that you will not have to bear expenses in case of such incidents. To ensure this throughout, Liberty car insurance renewal on its specified date is vital. In case you can’t do so on the said date, do within the next 90 days. Failing to do so even then would lead to a policy lapse and its benefits.
It can be done online and offline easily. Let us know about the processes regarding the Liberty car insurance policy renewal.
Liberty Car Insurance Policy Renewal- Online Process
Liberty General Insurance has made the process of renewing your car insurance policy extremely easy. The entire process can be completed online in a matter of minutes. Policyholders who find it hard to leave their homes and go to an insurance office can benefit from online renewals.
To complete Liberty car insurance renewal online, follow the steps given below:
- The first step would be to visit the official website of Liberty General Insurance.
- Navigate to the home page and go to the ‘renewal’ section.
- Now, the website would require you to enter specific details such as your policy number, policy type, and personal information.
- Enter the policy number and submit.
- Next, enter other details about your vehicle, such as registration number, engine number, chassis number, etc.
- After verifying the details, the website will display your policy details.
- Fill in the renewal form by downloading it from the website, and submit it.
- Submit any additional documents, if required.
- Choose add-ons if eligible as per your policy.
- Make the payments, and your policy will be renewed.
- Your renewed policy document will be sent to your registered email ID.
Liberty Car Insurance Policy Renewal- Offline Process
Online renewals have made the process extremely convenient for some people. However, certain policyholders may not be well-versed with technology and prefer doing things the old-fashioned way. Liberty General Insurance also lets policyholders renew their car insurance policies using traditional methods such as visiting the branch office of the company. And if you want to do so by dialing the customer car executive, you are allowed that too.
Follow these steps to do Liberty car insurance renewal offline.
- You can visit your nearest Liberty General Insurance office.
- Register a request regarding your policy renewal.
- Ask for a renewal form for your Liberty car insurance renewal.
- Fill in the renewal form with accurate information regarding your vehicle and existing policy.
- Submit all the documents to the customer representative.
- You can also ask for add-ons available with your insurance plan.
- Make payments using cash, cheque, or a DD.
- Collect the policy renewal paperwork from the customer representative.
Liberty Car Insurance Renewal Benefits
The Liberty car insurance renewal has the following benefits:
- The Liberty car insurance renewal can be done online or offline, offering a variety of choices for policyholders of all ages and backgrounds.
- Liberty General Insurance does not require much documentation for renewal. But in exceptional cases where the policyholders want to make changes in their policy document or buy add-ons, they may have to do a fair amount of documentation.
- There is an option to buy add-ons during Liberty car insurance renewal.
- If you want to make changes to your existing policy or buy a new plan on top of your base plan, you can do so when renewing your Liberty car insurance policy.
- Liberty General Insurance provides the facility of SMS notifications to alert the policyholder before the policy is about to expire.
- The existing policy can also be altered at the time of renewal.
- You can transfer your NCB from your previous policy to Liberty car insurance on renewal.
- Policy renewal can also be done by calling the toll-free number of Liberty General Insurance.
- The insurance company would send you soft copies of the renewed policy document to the policyholder.
Add ons for your Car Insurance
Liberty Car Insurance Renewal FAQs
1. What is the toll-free number of Liberty General Insurance?
The toll-free number of Liberty General Insurance company is 1800-266-5844. However, as the number could change with time, you are advised to look for the same on the company’s website.
2. Is it possible for me to buy add-ons on Liberty car insurance renewal if I buy its third-party policy?
At the time of policy renewal, it is possible to buy add-ons with your existing car insurance plan. However, a third-party car insurance policy does not allow policyholders to purchase add-ons.
3. How can I download the hard copy of renewed Liberty car insurance policy documents?
At the policy renewal time, the insurer will send you the documents on your email ID.
4. How can I know when my existing Liberty car insurance policy expires?
To know your policy expiration date, contact the e-Vahan Bima app. You can also look into the policy documents for your Liberty car insurance policy expiration details.
5. What happens if I fail to renew my Liberty car insurance policy before its expiration?
If you don’t renew your policy before the expiration date, Liberty will give you another 90 days to do so. So, if you renew within that time, you will prevent your policy from getting lapsed.
Recent ArticlesView All
Availing a car insurance without a driving license can be possible under certain circumstances. Know what are ...Read More
Are you looking for the difference between third-party and first-party insurance? Learn the difference on the ...Read More
Difference between comprehensive and third-party car insurance: Comprehensive policy covers both own damages a...Read More