Starting at only ₹6 per Day*
Bajaj Allianz Third Party Car Insurance
Enter your details to buy Car Insurance
By proceeding you agree to Terms & Conditions
Proceed without car number
- Compare and buy at best price
- Instant Policy Issuance
- No unwanted calls. We promise!
Bajaj Allianz Car Insurance Highlights
Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Company Limited is a joint venture between Allianz SE, the world’s leading insurer, and Bajaj Finserv Limited. The Company received the certificate of registration from IRDA on 2nd May 2001 and is one of the largest private insurer in the industry today, with offices in over 1100 towns and cities. The company recently changed its brand identity to ‘Caringly Yours’ and aims not just to take its service to the next level, but also seeks to provide the best customer experience at every touchpoint and make insurance a pull rather than a push product.
Claim Settlement Ratio
Reimbursement -3 working days after document submissions - 50% advance cash on parts only without GST (labor not included) liability should be above 1 lakh - 6 months accidental repair warranty not eligible on replaced parts - Zero Paper Claims
- Reimbursement -3 working days after document submissions - 50% advance cash on parts only without GST (labor not included) liability should be above 1 lakh - 6 months accidental repair warranty not eligible on replaced parts - Zero Paper Claims
Available upto Rs 30,000
Available upto 50%
24*7 Road Assistance (radius - 100 km from city center of customer residence)
- 24*7 Road Assistance (radius - 100 km from city center of customer residence)
The 1988 Motor Vehicles Act makes it compulsory for every car owner to obtain at least a Third-Party Car Insurance policy to protect the third-party interest in the accident occurrence. In simple words, it is to be concluded that you cannot drive your four-wheeler legally on Indian roads without having valid Third-Party Car Insurance.
Damages caused to third-party can be higher at times and may make your savings drain away. Bajaj Allianz four-wheeler third-party insurance policy takes responsibility for the financial burden of any future mishap with you and your car involving any third party (human or vehicle). It will not only give coverage to third-party injuries, but you will also be at peace of mind.
How does Bajaj Allianz Third-party Insurance Work?
The working of Bajaj Allianz 3rd Party Car insurance is very straightforward. The parties to the claim will be First Party (You, the insured person), Second Party (Bajaj Allianz, the insurer), and Third-Party (Person who is claiming damages against injuries). The process regarding Bajaj Allianz third-party car insurance will include the following steps-
- The third-party victim or his/her legal delegate will file a claim against you.
- The police will record the details of the accident in an FIR.
- Case Registry is made before the Motor Accidents Claims Tribunal.
- Once the Tribunal passes the order, Bajaj Allianz will pay the claim amount to the third-party victim.
Bajaj Allianz Third-party Car Insurance VS Comprehensive Car Insurance
Here is how the Bajaj Allianz four-wheeler insurance third-party is different from Comprehensive Car Insurance-
|3rd Party Car Insurance||Comprehensive Car Insurance|
|Bajaj Allianz Third-Party Car insurance will only cover the damages incurred to a third party from an accident.||Bajaj Allianz comprehensive Car Insurance policy covers damages of both injured persons- You, the policyholder, and the third party.|
|You will not be provided with any add-ons with your Bajaj Allianz third-party insurance.||A comprehensive Car insurance policy gives you the scope to craft the policy as per your needs. Some of the add-ons include- NCB, Bajaj Allianz Zero depreciation, engine replacement, etc.|
How to Buy Bajaj Allianz Third-party Car Insurance?
Bajaj Insurance 3rd party car insurance can be purchased using online and offline modes. If you are not interested in the online procedure, you can go to the nearest branch of Bajaj Allianz and do the necessary procedures.
Buying Bajaj Allianz third-party car insurance online has been made easy nowadays. Follow these below quick steps to buy Bajaj Allianz third-party four-wheeler insurance online-
- You need to visit Bajaj Allianz’s official website- https://www.bajajallianz.com/motor-insurance/car-insurance-online
- After that, you will have to submit your name and mobile number.
- Submit your car details such as car model, variant, and car location.
- Quotations will appear on the screen, and you can compare and choose the best one among many for you.
- Pay online and start getting protection for your car.
You must be readily available with the below soft copy documents to buy the Bajaj Allianz four-wheeler third-party insurance online-
- Identity Proof - Valid DL, Passport, PAN, Aadhaar Card
- Address Proof - Passbook, Govt issued ID
- Passport-sized photographs
- A Valid DL Copy
- Vehicle RC
- Bank details
- Tax receipts
What All is Covered Under Bajaj Allianz Third-party Car Insurance Policy?
The policy will typically includes the following covers-
- Expenses on third-party damages/liabilities.
- Damages due to natural/man-made disasters- Landslides, Earthquakes, riots,etc.
- Car Theft or fire
- Own damages
What is not Covered Under Bajaj Allianz Third-party Car Insurance Policy?
The Bajaj Allianz Third-Party Car insurance policy does not include the following damages-
- Common aging of the car and consumables are not allowed
- Unsafe driving due to intoxications
- Damages caused when the rider did not have a valid driving licence/policy
- Uncontrollable situations like atomic war and perils are not covered
- Illegal acts out of driving such as racing, speeding, etc.
- Damages occurred outside the geographical location of India
- Consequential damages or damages being done purposely/deliberately
- Damages happened after a private car was used for commercial purposes
Key Benefits of Purchasing Bajaj Allianz Third-party Car Insurance
The key benefits will be as follows-
- Compliance with statutory requirements against third-party interest protection.
- Protection against third-party financial damages.
- Since it provides financial protection to third parties, you do not need to stress the suffering of personal savings.
- Lower premium and cost-effective in comparison with a comprehensive policy.
Bajaj Allianz Third-party Insurance Review
With a 65.83% (2019-2020) Claim ratio, Bajaj Allianz Third-Party Car insurance covers third-party liabilities. It provides a variety of ranges to choose from, and the actions for claims are timely and very speedy. The company is honored with Best Insurer in India 2020 (by IDC Financial Insights Innovation awards) and Best Motor Insurance Provider (by Money Today). With its 24*7 online customer assistance, Bajaj Allianz has been one of the top insurance providers in India.
Add ons for your Car Insurance
Bajaj Allianz Third-party Car Insurance FAQs
1. What is the fine amount that is imposed for driving without Car insurance?
A penalty of INR 2000 (for the first time) and INR 4000 (for repeated offense) is imposed offense and/or imprisonment of up to 3 months.
2. Am I allowed to port my third-party cover from another company with Bajaj Allianz?
Yes, you can port the same. Contact at 1800 209 5858 to know the detailed procedure.
3. Is buying Bajaj Allianz third-party car insurance beneficial?
Yes. Third-party car insurance will provide you coverage in case you cause vehicle or bodily damage to a third party in an accident.
4. Why is Bajaj Allianz's third-party car insurance premium lower than the premium of comprehensive insurance?
Bajaj Allianz's third-party car insurance premium is lower than the premium of comprehensive insurance because third-party insurance offers limited coverage.
You May Also Like
Buy Insurance Plans
Recent ArticlesView All
How to Check SBI General Insurance Claim Status?
Have you recently claimed your SBI car insurance policy? If so, you may be wondering how to check the status o...Read More
A Guide to Checking HDFC ERGO Car Insurance Claim Status
HDFC ERGO General Insurance Company offers various ways to check comprehensive, third-party, or own-damage car...Read More
Convert Your Third Party Car Insurance to Comprehensive Car ...
The comprehensive car insurance policy offers better risk coverage on the road than third-party car insurance....Read More
Permissible Car Insurance Claims in a Year
In India, having a valid car insurance coverage is obligatory by law. This implies that anybody who owns an au...Read More
Top 10 Small Cars in India – Price, Mileage, Specifications
Check out this list of the best ten smallest cars in India, ranked by features including price, gas economy, a...Read More
Top 10 Most Expensive Cars in India - Prices, Mileage, Specs...
In a way, the most expensive cars are more than just cars; they are a statement of excellence in all aspects. ...Read More
A Guide to Buy the Best CSD Car In 2022
If you have been planning to buy a CSD car in India, read on to know the prices of all the models in the categ...Read More
A Complete Guide to Different Bharti AXA Car Insurance Plans
One of the leading players in the Indian insurance marketplace, Bharti AXA has a lot to offer when it comes to...Read More
Mistakes to Avoid While Renewing Shriram Car Insurance Polic...
Shriram General Insurance, undoubtedly, offers best car insurance policies with attractive renewal features. B...Read More