Starting at only ₹1.5 per Day*
Liberty Comprehensive Bike Insurance Policy
Enter your details to buy Bike Insurance
By proceeding you agree to Terms & Conditions
- Compare and buy at best price
- Instant Policy Issuance
- No unwanted calls. We promise!
Liberty General Insurance is a notable insurance provider globally, with over 93% of all two-wheeler claims settled in the previous financial year. Over 1200 dedicated employees of Liberty General Insurance company are spread across 110 locations in 95 cities across 29 states in India, offers comprehensive and reliable support to service all its customer's insurance needs. With over 5500 network garages and 5800+ network hospitals, Liberty General Insurance increases its capacity and influence in the country while delivering solutions to buyers across a broad spectrum.
Liberty comprehensive bike insurance policy offers protection to insured bikes and bikers along with the coverage of third-party liabilities.
How does Liberty Comprehensive Two Wheeler Insurance Policy Work?
Liberty comprehensive motorcycle insurance policy is quite different from a third-party policy. It covers the liabilities covered under a third-party insurance policy and, at the same time, offers additional protection to the insured party and insured bikes. Comprehensive bike insurance provided by Liberty General Insurance also makes policyholders customize their policy by purchasing add-on covers for two-wheeler insurance.
Liberty bike insurance offers additional benefits to those who opt for long-term comprehensive two-wheeler policies, such as premium rate hike protection, no claim bonus, and long-term coverage.
Liberty Comprehensive Two Wheeler Insurance vs. Third Party Two Wheeler Insurance
The following table shows the critical differences between Liberty comprehensive bike insurance and third-party bike insurance:
|Basis||Third Party Bike Insurance||Comprehensive Bike Insurance|
|Coverage||Third-party bike insurance protects the insured person against financial expenses arising from damage to a third-party person or property in an accident involving the insured bike. It does not cover own damage.||Protects the policyholderd against third-party liabilities and the insured vehicle's damage, loss, or theft.|
|Add-ons||No additional or add-on covers are available to purchase with a third-party insurance policy.||Several add-on covers can be purchased with a comprehensive insurance to customize the coverage.|
|Cost||Cheaper than a comprehensive bike insurance policy due to limited coverage.||Costlier than third-party policy due to broader coverage.|
|Mandatory by Law||The third-party policy has been made compulsory by the government.||It is not mandatory by law.|
How to Buy Liberty Comprehensive Two Wheeler Insurance Policy?
Listed below are the steps to be followed to buy the Liberty comprehensive two-wheeler insurance online:
- Go to the official portal of Liberty General Insurance.
- Click on ‘Two-Wheeler Insurance' given in the main menu.
- Opt for ‘Buy Online' from the given buy online/renew LGI options.
- Enter the bike number for which you want to buy an insurance policy.
- Under the 'Tell us about the bike you drive’ option, enter the details such as your name, email ID, and mobile number.
- Click ‘Next.’
- Check your bike information already has been filled in the form, like bike model variant, manufacturer, and registration city.
- Click ‘Next’ if the information is correct.
- Enter the details of your bike’s registration date, manufacturing year and month, previous policy details if you have any, and policy type as 'third-party liability.’
- Click next, and enter your details such as your communication address, identity proof number, driving licence number, etc.
- Click next and pay the premium amount via any online payment service like net banking, credit or debit card, Paytm, Bhim UPI, etc.
What All is Covered Under Liberty Comprehensive Two Wheeler Insurance Policy?
Liberty comprehensive two-wheeler insurance policy covers the following aspects:
- Third-party liabilities
- Own damage in an accident
- Own damage in natural calamities like floods, earthquakes, etc.
- Own damage in man-made disasters such as riots, vandalism, fire or explosion, etc.
- Theft or burglary
What All is not Covered Under Liberty Comprehensive Two Wheeler Insurance Policy?
Liberty comprehensive bike insurance policy does not offer the coverage against following risks:
- Normal wear and tear
- Willful negligence
- Driver without a valid licence
- The vehicle is used for illegal purposes
- Damage due to contractual liability
- Mechanical or electrical breakdown
- Engine failure
- Damage to tyres
- Loss incurred after the lapse of insurance policy
- Nuclear wars and perils
- Use of vehicles outside the geographical limits
Liberty Comprehensive Two Wheeler Insurance Policy Benefits
Liberty two-wheeler comprehensive insurance policy key benefits to policyholders include the following:
- A wide range of add-on covers to customize the comprehensive policy as per the buyer's wish.
- The multi-year policy is provided. It is a policy that runs for the long term than a standard one-year policy.
- Active customer support
- Hassle-free inspection and simple documentation
- Cashless claim settlement process
- Vast network of garages
- Claim settlement within a week
Liberty Comprehensive Two Wheeler Insurance Review
Liberty comprehensive two-wheeler insurance policy comes with a very smooth process. You get the option to choose a preferred payment method, and can easily avail the policy from choosing multiple payment options. You can receive the detailed policy documents on your WhatsApp number and email ID within a few minutes after making the payment.
Add ons for your Two Wheeler Insurance
Liberty Comprehensive Two Wheeler Insurance FAQs
1. Does a Liberty comprehensive two-wheeler insurance policy need to be renewed every year?
If you have bought a multi-year Liberty comprehensive two-wheeler insurance policy, there is no need to renew it every year.
2. What add-on covers can be purchased with Liberty comprehensive motorcycle insurance?
Zero depreciation, consumables cover, GAP value cover, roadside assistance cover, and engine safe cover are the five add-on covers you can purchase with your Liberty comprehensive two-wheeler insurance policy.
3. What are the factors that affect the cost of Liberty comprehensive two-wheeler insurance?
The cost of the Liberty comprehensive bike insurance policy can vary depending on the following factors:
- Insured Declared Value (IDV)
- Bike’s age
- Model variant
- Add-on covers you want to add
- Geographical zone
4. How many branches of Liberty General Insurance are there in India?
A total of 110 branches of Liberty General Insurance are available in India across 95 cities.
5. Can I get Liberty comprehensive two-wheeler policy-related information and support on my WhatsApp number?
Yes, you can get Liberty comprehensive two-wheeler policy-related information and support directly on WhatsApp from their support teams.
Recent ArticlesView All
Renewing an HDFC ERGO two-wheeler insurance policy is simple. To make a note of the considerations, you should...Read More
Insurance companies offer several add-ons to a two-wheeler insurance policy. Learn about their terms and condi...Read More
Bike insurance immunes you financially against third-party claims, loss and damage to the two-wheeler, etc. Bu...Read More
Riding a bike with a lapsed Royal Sundaram bike insurance policy can result in fines up to INR 2000 or impriso...Read More
Transferring the ownership of a two-wheeler and its registration certificate can be a tiresome process. The pr...Read More
As per the Motor Vehicles Act, 1988, it is mandatory to get the PUC certificate. Now, we can apply, view, and ...Read More
Not every bike insurance covers damage to bike fibre parts. A two-wheeler insurance policy with add-on zero-de...Read More
The Honda Activa series of scooters are among the most popular ones in India. Here are the 3 best Honda Activa...Read More