Starting at only ₹6 per Day*
Liberty Third Party Car Insurance
Enter your details to buy Car Insurance
By proceeding you agree to Terms & Conditions
- Compare and buy at best price
- Instant Policy Issuance
- No unwanted calls. We promise!
Buying a car is not enough. You must ensure that it receives the required protection to ensure that you are not faced with any unforeseen financial liabilities. These financial liabilities can arise if you get into an accident where you end up injuring any third party. In such situations, you may even face legal liabilities. Therefore, keeping all these things in mind, the Motor Vehicle Act of 1988 mandates every car owner to own a basic liability insurance policy, also called the third-party policy. You can buy Liberty third-party car insurance designed to protect its owners against any type of liabilities that may arise in a road accident or natural or man-made disasters. Read on to know more about Liberty third-party car insurance - how you can buy it, its inclusions, exclusions, etc.
How does Liberty Third-party Car Insurance Work?
Here is how the Liberty third-party car insurance offers you protection:
- You get into an accident involving a third party and inflict injuries and damages.
- You reach out to your insurer and file a claim.
- The insurer conducts an assessment.
- You submit the required details, documents, etc.
- The insurer conducts a verification.
- Once all the verification is done, and the insurer is satisfied that you meet all the necessary eligibility to get a claim, the process is initiated.
- Once the claim is approved, the insurer provides coverage for all the financial and legal liabilities arising out of that accident.
Liberty Third Party Car Insurance vs Comprehensive Insurance
|Liberty Third-party Car Insurance||Liberty Comprehensive Car Insurance|
|Covers policyholders against third-party liabilities only.||Covers policyholders against third-party as well as personal liabilities|
|Customizing the policy by adding riders is not available.||Customizing the policy by adding riders is possible.|
|This type of policy is mandated by law.||This type of policy is not mandated by law.|
|Due to its limited coverage, the premium cost is low.||The premium is high because of its extensive coverage|
How to Buy Liberty Third-party car insurance?
It is as easy as it can get. Here is what you need to do:
- Reach out to Liberty Insurance with your needs (online or offline)
- Acquire the necessary forms and acquaint yourself with all the details
- Provide the specified details based on which you will get the quotations
- Choose the plan that's perfect for you
- Pay the first premium after submitting the required documents
- That's all! The Liberty third-party car insurance will be active, and you can enjoy all its benefits
What All is Included Under Liberty Third Party Car Insurance?
It is extremely crucial that you are filing a Liberty car insurance claim for the covered damage or loss. Else, a claim rejection is evident. Therefore, knowing what is included under your Liberty third-party car insurance policy is vital. Check the list below:
- Liberty third-party insurance covers any financial liabilities of a third person that may burden you when you get involved in an accident.
- Liberty third-party insurance covers any legal liabilities of a third person involved in an accident due to your insured vehicle.
- Liberty third-party insurance covers damages or injuries as serious as the third party's death, permanent disability, etc.
What All is not Included Under Liberty Third-party car insurance?
This is where Liberty third-party insurance will prove to be null and void, and as a result, you won't be able to get any protection.
- If the accident/ damage happens with you under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- If you are found driving without a valid DL or an expired DL at the time of an accident.
- Accidents outside permissible geographical limits.
- If you are found using your car for illegal purposes at the time of an accident.
- Normal, regular wear and tear is not covered by the policy
- Personal damages are not covered by the policy
- If you submit the wrong information or documents, your policy will not offer any coverage
Key Benefits of Liberty Third-party Car Insurance
Even though the coverage provided by Liberty third-party insurance is limited, there are still several benefits of buying it. Have a look:
- Due to the limited coverage, the premium costs are affordable.
- The policy frees you from all types of financial or legal worries involving any third party.
- The third-party policy ensures that you comply with the law.
Add ons for your Car Insurance
Liberty Party Car Insurance FAQs
1. What is the best way to buy Liberty Third-party car insurance?
It depends on your choice. If you prefer the online method, you can buy it using any of the net banking, UPI, debit card or credit card modes.. On the other hand, if you wish to buy it offline, you can do so by paying the premium in cash, cheque or demand draft at the insurer’s branch office.
2. Does the Liberty third-party car insurance cover your own damage?
No, you can’t claim for the same using the Liberty third-party car insurance policy.
3. How soon should I buy Liberty third-party insurance after buying a car?
You must buy Liberty third-party insurance the moment you buy a new car. Riding a bike without a third-party cover is an offense under the law.
4. How soon should an FIR be filed to ensure a smooth third-party claim process?
In the event of an accident where you have to file an FIR, you must try doing it at the earliest possible if you want to ensure a smooth claim process.
5. Can I renew my Liberty third-party car insurance policy?
Yes, you can do so on the specified renewal date by paying the required premium.
Recent ArticlesView All
Are you thinking of purchasing the Cholamandalam MS Insurance Private Car Package Policy? If yes, then this ar...Read More
Have you ever wondered what other benefits you are missing out on from your car insurance? Here we discuss var...Read More
People are moving towards electric cars after the price hike of petrol and diesel in India. If you are one of ...Read More
Standalone own-damage car insurance can help you avoid big financial losses if you are involved in an accident...Read More
Looking for IFFCO-Tokio car insurance online? Check out the benefits of buying IFFCO-Tokio car insurance onlin...Read More
A Bajaj Allianz Insurance private car package policy offers numerous features that make it an excellent choice...Read More
How do you repair your car after an accident by paying only for deductibles instead of the entire repair cost?...Read More