Starting at only ₹6 per Day*
Reliance Third Party Car Insurance
Enter your details to buy Car Insurance
By proceeding you agree to Terms & Conditions
- Compare and buy at best price
- Instant Policy Issuance
- No unwanted calls. We promise!
Reliance Car Insurance Highlights
Reliance General Insurance is one of the leading general insurance companies of India, incorporated in the year 2000. The company has over 139 offices and more than 28,900+ intermediaries across India.
Claim Settlement Ratio
Reimbursement within 7 working days for non cashless garages
- Reimbursement within 7 working days for non cashless garages
Available upto Rs 10,000
Available upto 50%
Third-party car insurance is compulsory for driving across India according to the Motor Vehicles Act of 1988. You can consider choosing Reliance third-party car insurance to comply with the legal obligation and protection against third-party liabilities. The insurance policy empowers you to ride without apprehension. All you need to do is pay the premium of the Reliance third-party car insurance policy to own the same. To continue riding without any apprehension, one needs to renew this car insurance policy too on the due date.
Reliance Third Party Car Insurance - How does it Work?
The ambit of the Reliance third-party car insurance policy is limited, and it comes into play when the insured car is involved in an accident. In contrast, the car and the driver do not enjoy any protection but insulate you from third-party damages. Accordingly, you can claim compensation for the financial burden of getting the third-party person treated for injuries and the repair costs of the victim’s property, including a car or some other possessions. In addition, your immunity extends to legal hassles that may arise due to the mishap.
Reliance Third-party Car Insurance Vs Comprehensive Car Insurance
Since the third-party policy of Reliance car insurance policy has a limited scope, let us compare its critical features with the comprehensive insurance, which shields both the insured person and the car.
Comparison – Reliance Car Insurance
|Features||Third-party Policy||Comprehensive Policy|
|Coverage||Only third-party financial and legal liabilities are covered.||Own-damage protection in addition to third-party cover.|
|Legal Status||It is compulsory to have.||You can choose not to have it.|
|Add-on Facility||Not available in the case of third-party insurance||You can integrate add-ons with a comprehensive car insurance policy.|
|Premium Cost||It is affordable due to its limited scope.||It is costlier due to extensive coverage.|
How to Buy Reliance Third-party Car Insurance?
You can buy Reliance third-party car insurance online within a few minutes. You can either visit the insurer or aggregator’s website to buy it. This is what you are supposed to do when buying the policy on the website of Reliance.
- After visiting the website of Reliance General Insurance, click on ‘car insurance’.
- If you are new to Reliance General Insurance, click on ‘no’.
- Enter the car registration number, email address and mobile number.
- Tick the checkbox ‘get updates on WhatsApp’ if you want to.
- Tick the checkbox ‘I accept the terms and conditions’.
- Click on ‘check our prices’.
- The quote will come on your screen.
- If you like the quote provided, accept it by paying the premium.
- The Reliance third-party car insurance policy will be emailed to you on your registered email address.
Things to Do When You Don’t Know Your Car Registration Number
- Mention your car make & model.
- Select the age of your car from the dropdown.
- Mention the city of your car registration.
- Mention your email address and mobile number.
- Tick the checkbox -’get updates on WhatsApp’ if you wish to.
- Accept the terms and conditions and click on ‘check our prices’.
- The premium quote for Reliance third-party car insurance policy will flash on your screen.
- You can thus pay the same to buy the policy.
- You can download the policy document.
What All is Covered Under Reliance Third-party Car Insurance?
- The Reliance third-party car insurance covers damage, death, or disability of the third person caused by the insured car in an accident.
- The Reliance third-party car insurance compensates the policyholder financially for damages caused to the third-party property.
- Damage to the third-party vehicle: This Reliance car insurance policy pays the repair cost for the loss sustained by the third-party vehicle in an accident involving the insured car.
What All is not Covered Under Reliance Third-party Car Insurance?
We know that the scope of coverage under Reliance third-party car insurance is limited. Accordingly, note the following exceptions for a seamless claim experience.
- The policy does not protect the insured vehicle from loss and damages sustained in a mishap.
- Injuries or other bodily harm sustained by the policyholder in an accident involving the insured car.
Key Benefits of Purchasing Reliance Third-party Car Insurance
Though the protection scope of Reliance third-party car insurance is limited, you enjoy several advantages with the same. So, let us check them out:
- Financial and Legal Protection: The Reliance third-party car insurance compensates you for the financial burden arising from bodily harm or vehicle damage to the third party. In addition, the policy protects you from the emergent legal hassles.
- Affordable: The Reliance third-party car insurance policy comes at a reasonable cost due to its limited coverage.
- Peace of Mind: You save yourself from the possibility of penalty while driving on the Indian roads by complying with the legal obligation of owning a compulsory Reliance third-party car insurance.
Reliance Third-party Car Insurance Review
The Reliance third-party car insurance lets you protect the insured against third-party liabilities. A network of 1200+ garages allows cashless repairs to third-party vehicles. The seamless buying and renewal procedure only helps enhance your experience.
Add ons for your Car Insurance
Reliance Third-party Car Insurance FAQs
1. What is the coverage limit for third-party property damage under the Reliance third-party car insurance policy?
The policy’s financial compensation limit for third-party property damage is INR 7.5 lakh.
2. Who determines the compensation for third-party bodily harm and demise involving the insured car?
The court of law determines the compensation quantum under the third-party car policy for the following:
- Bodily injury or demise of the third party.
- Permanent disability of the third party.
3. Can you extend the coverage of Reliance Car Third-party insurance?
No, you cannot extend the coverage of third-party Reliance car insurance. However, you can purchase the comprehensive policy for extensive protection.
4. Can you choose the long term policy for Reliance third-party car insurance?
Yes, you can choose a long-term three-year policy at Reliance General Insurance.
5. When should you ideally renew Reliance Car Third-party insurance?
To enjoy uninterrupted coverage, you must renew the Reliance third-party car insurance policy on or a few days before the expiry date.
You May Also Like
Recent ArticlesView All
Shriram General Insurance, undoubtedly, offers best car insurance policies with attractive renewal features. B...Read More
The benefits of 'Pay as You Drive Car Insurance' are numerous. This article aims to provide you with an unders...Read More
Telematics car insurance is a contemporary and technologically advanced system using which you pay the premium...Read More
The trend of CNG cars in India is increasing rapidly as people want to save on expenses on fuel and join hands...Read More