Starting at only ₹1.5 per Day*
Bajaj Allianz Comprehensive Bike Insurance
Enter your details to buy Bike Insurance
By proceeding you agree to Terms & Conditions
- Compare and buy at best price
- Instant Policy Issuance
- No unwanted calls. We promise!
Bajaj Allianz Two Wheeler Insurance Highlights
Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Company Limited is a joint venture between Allianz SE, the world’s leading insurer, and Bajaj Finserv Limited. The Company received the certificate of registration from IRDA on 2nd May 2001 and is one of the largest private insurer in the industry today, with offices in over 1100 towns and cities. The company recently changed its brand identity to ‘Caringly Yours’ and aims not just to take its service to the next level, but also seeks to provide the best customer experience at every touchpoint and make insurance a pull rather than a push product.
Claim Settlement Ratio
Zero paper claims
Available upto Rs 10,000
Your dream bike purchase is incomplete without the Bajaj Allianz comprehensive bike insurance policy to comply with the statutory legal requirement and protect the man and machine. Though the Motor Vehicles Act of 1988 mandates the liability-only insurance policy as compulsory, it is sensible to opt for the comprehensive insurance policy for its broader coverage and the confidence it generates while traveling on Indian roads. So, let us find out more about the insurance policy in detail.
Bajaj Allianz Comprehensive Two Wheeler Insurance - How does It Work?
Bajaj Allianz comprehensive bike insurance suggests protection from third-party liabilities that includes bodily injury, vehicle and property damage, along with the policyholder in an accident. Thus, as you buy the comprehensive bike insurance policy, you are automatically covered for your “own damage” and third-party liabilities. The ambit of own damage is extensive, covering the well-being of the policyholder and damage to the insured bike from natural and manufactured disasters, regardless of third-party involvement.
Bajaj Allianz Comprehensive Bike Insurance vs. Third Party Bike Insurance
The primary differences between the two bike insurance types relate to coverage and the accompanying features and benefits tabulated in the following grid.
Both own damage and third-party losses
Only third-party losses to person and property
Add on facility
No claim bonus
How to Buy Bajaj Allianz Comprehensive Two Wheeler Insurance?
The mandatory bike insurance is a purchase component, but you must weigh factors that ensure your safety and responsibility towards others. Thus, the best option is to purchase the Bajaj Allianz comprehensive bike insurance online to reap several benefits in the following steps.
- Visit the insurer portal or an aggregator that helps you navigate through the seamless process.
- Next, choose Bajaj Allianz comprehensive two-wheeler insurance policy on offer.
- Choose the appropriate add-ons to augment your coverage based on your specific requirement.
- Then, get a quote and approve to pay the premium online using the available options.
- In the final step, you receive the policy documents at the registered email or download them from the portal for future reference.
What All is Covered Under Bajaj Allianz Comprehensive Bike Insurance Policy?
- Compensates for liability due to damage to third-party person and property, including legal cover
- Compensation for the insured bike suffering theft or burglary
- Compensation for damages caused due to natural calamities
- Compensation for losses sustained from human acts like arson, strike, riots, etc.
What All is not Covered Inder Bajaj Allianz Comprehensive Bike Insurance Policy?
The Bajaj Allianz two wheeler comprehensive insurance policy does not compensate for damages caused due to:
- Normal wear and tear
- Electrical breakdown
- Driving without a valid driving licence/policy
- Under the influence of alcohol or drugs
- Damage to the insured two-wheeler dues to nuclear perils and war
Bajaj Allianz Comprehensive Bike Insurance Benefits
Whether you purchase the Bajaj Allianz comprehensive two-wheeler insurance online or offline, you get the following benefits:
- Contactless Purchase and Renewal: The process is safe, swift, and convenient from the comfort of your home 24/7. However, Bajaj Allianz two wheeler insurance experts are at hand to assist you in case of a requirement.
- OTS Claim Settlement: You can get a claim settled within 20 minutes of submission up to INR 10,000 to ensure lodged claims settlement of lower amounts without any hassle.
- Long-term Coverage: You can opt for bundled two-wheeler insurance policies for three years, saving you the hassle of yearly renewal and escalating premium costs.
- Round-the-clock Roadside Assistance: You can enhance the Bajaj Allianz comprehensive bike insurance coverage with a 24/7 roadside assistance add-on.
- Cashless Claim Settlement: You do not have to pay for repairs at network garages for damages caused to your insured bike in an accident or other losses from items covered under the Bajaj Allianz two-wheeler comprehensive insurance policy.
Bajaj Allianz Comprehensive Bike Insurance Review
Bajaj Allianz General Insurance is one of the leading insurers in the country, offering a host of tailored bike insurance policies to suit your specific requirements. In addition, you get a seamless claim experience supported by a 24/7 customer service mechanism guiding you through the process. A complement of 4000+ network garages and their presence in over 1100+ Indian locations round up their services.
Add ons for your Two Wheeler Insurance
Bajaj Allianz Bike/Two Wheeler Insurance FAQs
1. How much is the coverage under Bajaj Allianz’s comprehensive bike insurance policy?
Your coverage is limited to the Insured Declared Value, which is the cost of the new two-wheeler and proportionately reduces with age. The premium amount is also quoted based on the IDV, especially renewal.
2. What are the policy terms for Bajaj Allianz comprehensive two-wheeler insurance online?
You can purchase policies for terms from 1 year to 3 years, enjoying a fixed premium without escalation.
3. What do you mean by no claim bonus in Bajaj Allianz two-wheeler comprehensive insurance policy?
A no claim bonus applies only on renewal when the quoted premium reduces proportionately for every claim-free year, subject to a maximum of 50%.
4. What are the available add-ons in Bajaj Allianz two-wheeler package policy?
You can opt for loss of accessories, engine protection, zero depreciation, return-to invoice, NCB protection cover, etc
You May Also Like
Recent ArticlesView All
Electric bikes are gradually becoming safer and environmentally friendlier substitutes for fuel-based bikes. A...Read More
Whether you are a buyer or seller of a bike in India, you must know how to transfer the bike insurance policy ...Read More
Are you wondering whether a 3rd party bike insurance is enough for your two-wheeler? We answer this in this gu...Read More
Insurance is mandatory for vehicles in India, but bike insurance is substantially less expensive than car insu...Read More
Before buying insurance from Oriental Insurance Company, check out these things and take a wise decision.Read More
To phase out old and unfit vehicles, the Vehicle Scrappage Policy 2021 was developed. In particular, it aims t...Read More