Starting at only ₹1.5 per Day*
Liberty Third Party Bike Insurance
Enter your details to buy Bike Insurance
By proceeding you agree to Terms & Conditions
- Compare and buy at best price
- Instant Policy Issuance
- No unwanted calls. We promise!
In India, it has been made mandatory to purchase at least third-party insurance cover for every vehicle owner, to be protected against damage caused to a third-party person or their property in case of an accident. It protects the policyholders from legal liabilities against the death, disability or property damage of third-parties. However, this policy has no coverage if the insured vehicle is lost, stolen, or damaged.
Talking about Liberty General Insurance, the company is the leading insurance provider in the country, with a high claim settlement ratio. Let's get all the details associated with Liberty third-party two-wheeler insurance policy.
How does Liberty Third Party Two Wheeler Insurance Policy Work?
Liberty two-wheeler third-party insurance provides financial cover to policyholders against third-party liabilities caused by an accident. Liberty third-party bike insurance offers peace of mind as it keeps you stay away from legal complications. This bike insurance policy covers third-party bodily injuries, vehicle and/or property damage.
However, in case of the death of a third-party, the Liberty third-party bike insurance policy also provides the payable compensation decided by the Court of Law to the surviving family members of the deceased person.
Liberty Third Party Two Wheeler Insurance Vs. Comprehensive Two Wheeler Insurance
|Basis||Comprehensive Bike Insurance||Third-party Bike Insurance|
|Coverage||The comprehensive plan offered by Liberty General Insurance covers the third-party liabilities as well as own damages of insured..||Liberty third-party two-wheeler insurance policy offers coverage only against third-party liabilities.|
|Add-ons||The insurer offers several add-on cover options.||No add-on cover is available with a third-party insurance policy.|
|Cost||Relatively costlier than third-party policy due to broader coverage.||Cheaper than a comprehensive bike insurance policy.|
|Mandatory by Law||Not mandatory.||Made compulsory by the Indian government.|
How to Buy Liberty Third Party Two Wheeler Insurance Policy?
You can buy the third-party policy of Liberty two-wheeler insurance online simply by following the below-mentioned steps:
- First, visit the official website of Liberty General Insurance.
- Then, select the ‘Two-Wheeler Insurance' from the main menu.
- Next, choose the 'Buy Online' option from Buy online/ Renew LGI.
- Next, enter your bike details such as plate/registration number.
- Next, enter your full name, a valid mobile number, and a valid email ID.
- Check the information. If it’s correct, click next.
- Provide the information such as bike manufacturing year and month, registration date, policy type as ‘third-party liability, and previous policy details.
- Click next, and fill in your details, including your address, Aadhaar card number, driving licence number, etc.
- Click next and pay the premium via any online transaction method like Paytm, credit card or debit card, UPI, net banking, etc.
What All is Covered Under Liberty Third Party Two Wheeler Insurance Policy?
Liberty third-party bike insurance policy covers the following risks:
- Bodily injury or death of a third-party person.
- Damage to third-party property and/or vehicle.
What All is not Covered Under Liberty Third Party Two Wheeler Insurance Policy?
Liberty third-party two-wheeler insurance policy will not be liable to protect the insured for the following:
- Damage to the owner's vehicle, stolen or total loss.
- Damages occurred through natural/man-made disasters.
- Normal wear & tear and electrical & mechanical breakdown.
- Reasonable care has not been taken by the owner while driving such as being influenced by drugs or alcohol.
- Damages occurred outside the geographical limits.
- Private vehicle being used for commercial purposes.
- Not carrying a valid driving licence/policy at the time of accident.
Key Benefits of Purchasing Liberty Third-party Two Wheeler Insurance Policy
Liberty two-wheeler third-party insurance policy provides a host of benefits such as:
- Wide network garages across different cities of India.
- Simple documentation and hassle-free inspection.
- Cashless claim settlement within seven days.
- Instant quotes available online.
Liberty Third Party Two Wheeler Insurance Review
Liberty third-party two-wheeler insurance policy comes with a host of features and benefits. Liberty General Insurance offers cashless claims through network garages with simple documentation. Also, they keep giving prompt updates on WhatsApp to their customers hence making their insurance journey hassle-free.
Add ons for your Two Wheeler Insurance
Liberty Third-party Bike Insurance FAQs
1. What is the compensation amount under the personal accident cover offered by Liberty along with third-party bike insurance policy?
Financial cover of up to INR 15 lakh is provided under personal accident cover of Liberty General Insurance.
2. For purchasing Liberty third-party bike insurance policy, is IDV calculated?
Yes, Insured Declared Value (IDV) is calculated while purchasing a third-party bike insurance policy.
3. Can I customize my Liberty third-party bike insurance policy with add-on covers of my choice?
With Liberty third-party two-wheeler insurance policy, no add-on covers are available from Liberty General Insurance.
4. Can I switch my insurer from Liberty General Insurance to another?
Yes, Liberty General Insurance allows you to switch your insurer after the expiration of their policy period.
5. Does Liberty third-party bike insurance policy provide any benefit to the insured?
Liberty third-party two-wheeler policy does not provide any benefit to the insured. It only covers the legal liability towards the death or injury caused to the third-party or damage to their property on behalf of the insured person. However, own damage, loss, or theft of the insured vehicle is not covered.
Recent ArticlesView All
Renewing an HDFC ERGO two-wheeler insurance policy is simple. To make a note of the considerations, you should...Read More
Insurance companies offer several add-ons to a two-wheeler insurance policy. Learn about their terms and condi...Read More
Bike insurance immunes you financially against third-party claims, loss and damage to the two-wheeler, etc. Bu...Read More
Riding a bike with a lapsed Royal Sundaram bike insurance policy can result in fines up to INR 2000 or impriso...Read More
Transferring the ownership of a two-wheeler and its registration certificate can be a tiresome process. The pr...Read More
As per the Motor Vehicles Act, 1988, it is mandatory to get the PUC certificate. Now, we can apply, view, and ...Read More
Not every bike insurance covers damage to bike fibre parts. A two-wheeler insurance policy with add-on zero-de...Read More
The Honda Activa series of scooters are among the most popular ones in India. Here are the 3 best Honda Activa...Read More