Starting at only ₹1.5 per Day*
Reliance Two Wheeler Insurance Renewal
Enter your details to buy Bike Insurance
By proceeding you agree to Terms & Conditions
- Compare and buy at best price
- Instant Policy Issuance
- No unwanted calls. We promise!
Reliance Two Wheeler Insurance Highlights
Reliance General Insurance is one of the leading general insurance companies of India, incorporated in the year 2000. The company has over 139 offices and more than 28,900+ intermediaries across India.
Claim Settlement Ratio
16L+ Claims settles instantly - Trusted by over 3Cr people - 0.01% lowest complaint ratio
- 16L+ Claims settles instantly - Trusted by over 3Cr people - 0.01% lowest complaint ratio
The two-wheeler insurance plans act as a wall to every unforeseen circumstance surrounding the vehicle. Insurance coverage takes off the impending burden from the owner to keep the ride safe and ready to take on. The coverage plans come up with a certain period of active duration. The policyholder ought to note the insurance period to renew or even change to a new policy for a better experience. The renewal process for any insurance is simple and concise with time to make this easy to avail of for the clients.
In the year 2018, the Supreme Court of India had made it compulsory for all the newly purchased two-wheelers to be, at minimum, issued with an insurance cover persisting for 5 years. The law has been taken on to minimize the recurrence of the unavailability of insurance upon bikes due to appearing lapses and extinction of the policies.
The Reliance bike insurance renewal is a smoothly sailed process. Reliance reaches out to its clients to fulfill their responsibilities; the clients' needs get cushioned with their pillars of reliability. The customers find it hard not to renew their pre-existing Reliance two-wheeler insurance policy with various added benefits.
Reliance Bike Insurance Policy Renewal – Online Process
Reliance offers the simplest way to renew their client's pre-existing two-wheeler insurance policy. They offer instant quotes, renew expired policies with less to no paperwork, renew existing or lapsed insurance policy with zero hassles, and settle claims in a breeze. The renewal of Reliance two-wheeler insurance online is completed via following the three transparent steps -
- The quotes for the premium regarding the renewed insurance policy of the expired insurance can be fetched just by using the registered mobile number with Reliance General Insurance.
- Fill out the required details asked for Reliance bike renewal.
- Pay the amount asked for the renewal of the policy successfully.
Reliance Bike Insurance Policy Renewal – Offline Process
A client can also opt for the conventional offline process for the Reliance two-wheeler insurance renewal. Reliance makes sure the client chooses what they are comfortable with and instill trust in every way possible.
- Visit your nearest Reliance General Insurance policy branch.
- Fill out the application form for the Reliance two-wheeler insurance renewal.
- State if you need any optional add-ons in the renewed policy.
- Make the payment by cash/ demand draft/ debit card.
- The renewed policy is handed physically. However, if the payment is done through the medium of cheque, the renewed policy shall be emailed to the registered email ID of the client.
Reliance Bike Insurance Renewal Benefits
- Instant quotes delivered.
- Benefits of no claim bonus
- Long-term discounts for availing of the Reliance two-wheeler renewal.
- No inspection.
- Zero paperwork in both the mediums – online or offline.
- Access to a large network of garages all over the country.
Add ons for your Two Wheeler Insurance
Reliance Two Wheeler Insurance Renewal FAQs
1. Is Reliance bike insurance renewal necessary?
Driving a two-wheeler with an expired insurance policy is illegal. The owner of the two-wheeler must plan on renewing the existing policy before it hits its expiration. It is also risky to take out the two-wheeler on the streets without insurance or an expired insurance, as it is vulnerable to impending damages and losses.
2. Is there a deadline to renew the Reliance bike insurance policy?
Apart from the regular reminder Reliance sends to its customers for the renewal of an insurance policy nearing the expiration date, 90 additional grace days are offered for the clients to keep up with the renewal process. Further delay may require the company to inspect the bike before renewal.
3. What is a no-claim bonus?
A no-claim bonus is a discount a client receives when they make zero claims while being on the tenure of an insurance policy. The bonus acquired would lessen the customer's premium for the bike insurance. In fact, Reliance increases the discounts with consecutive years of zero claims made by the client. E.g., if a customer goes 5 years without registering a single claim, they would get a 50% discount on their premium.
4. Is the no-claim bonus available for the expired Reliance insurance coverage as well?
If one exceeds the grace days of 90 days, the discount offer via the no claim bonus policy is shunned. However, the older insurance is eligible for the no claim bonus if one attempts to renew it within the grace days or before it.
5. What is the voluntary deductible amount in Reliance bike insurance?
The voluntary deductible amount is a certain bracket of payment that the insured pays for a registered claim as the rest of the claim's amount is paid out by the insurance company. The higher one pays on this, the lesser the premium for the customer.
You May Also Like
Recent ArticlesView All
Select the appropriate no-claim bonus percentage while renewing your bike insurance policy and save significan...Read More
Renewing your two-wheeler insurance online is easier, faster, and simple and doesn't require paperwork. Follow...Read More
What are the different variants of bike insurance available at the moment? Read on to find out the various typ...Read More
Do you need to buy insurance from a bike dealer? Is it mandatory? The answer may surprise you. Read more to de...Read More
Acko bike insurance provides two bike insurance policies considering your requirements. They offer mainly thir...Read More