Starting at only ₹6 per Day*
Raheja QBE Zero Depreciation Car Insurance
Enter your details to buy Car Insurance
By proceeding you agree to Terms & Conditions
- Compare and buy at best price
- Instant Policy Issuance
- No unwanted calls. We promise!
Depreciation reduces a car's value as it ages due to wear and tear. So when you raise a claim with the insurance company against damage, it often releases you less due to depreciation. It is recommended to choose Raheja QBE zero depreciation add-on cover to avoid such situations and receive a higher claim amount.
With this add-on coverage, the claim amount is calculated without taking depreciation into account for your vehicle and its components. This enables policyholders to receive the total claim amount less applicable deductibles. This add-on coverage is available for a fee in addition to the basic premium charges.
Raheja QBE Car Insurance Zero Depreciation Cover – How does it Work?
When choosing the Raheja QBE zero depreciation add-on, you prevent depreciation to reduce the value of your car, thereby keeping your claim amount intact. When you file a claim, the car insurance company pays for the entire cost of the car parts.
In the absence of the add-on, the depreciated value of the parts of the four-wheeler is deducted from the IDV of the car.
Benefits of Raheja QBE Car Insurance Zero Depreciation Add-on Cover
The following advantages come with Raheja QBE zero depreciation add-on cover:
- When you have zero depreciation coverage, you do not have to pay out of pocket if a claim is made. In contrast, if you do not have a zero depreciation policy, you must bear the cost of depreciation.
- This add-on cover will make sure that you are not investing thousands during claims, allowing you to sit back and relax rather than worrying about the cost of repair and maintenance.
Depreciation Rate Applicable on Car with and without Zero Depreciation Add-on
|Age of car||Rate of Depreciation without Zero Depreciation Cover||Rate of Depreciation with Zero Depreciation Cover|
|6 months to 1 year||5%|
|Part of car||Rate of Depreciation without Zero Depreciation Cover||Rate of Depreciation with Zero Depreciation Cover|
|Rubber/nylon/ plastic parts, tires and tubes, batteries, paintwork, and airbags||50%|
What is Included Under Raheja QBE Car Insurance Policy with Zero Depreciation Cover?
Raheja QBE zero depreciation add-on cover is a popular four-wheeler insurance add-on preferred by most car owners in addition to their standalone own damage or comprehensive car insurance policies. In exchange for a small fee, it shifts the burden of bearing the depreciation of your vehicle and its parts from you to the insurance company.
What is not Included Under Raheja QBE Car Insurance Policy With Zero Depreciation Cover?
- You will be unable to make any claims if you do not have a valid driver's licence.
- A zero depreciation policy is only available for vehicles less than 5 years old.
- If you drive while under the influence of alcohol or any other intoxicant, you will be unable to file a claim.
- The zero-depreciation policy excludes clutch oil, engine oil, coolant, and consumables.
- Raheja QBE car insurance zero depreciation add-on does not cover any mandatory deductibles.
- If your car was damaged while being used for illegal or malicious purposes, your claim would be denied.
- It does not cover mechanical breakdown costs.
Factors Affecting Raheja QBE Zero Depreciation Cover
Raheja QBE zero depreciation car insurance is undoubtedly appealing, especially if you own a new vehicle. However, when making your decision, keep the following factors in mind:
- Remember that zero depreciation car insurance will cost you more than a standard comprehensive policy.
- There is a limit on the number of car insurance claims you can make during the policy period. So, check for the same with Raheja QBE.
- If you live in a metropolis, the traffic in your area will be much higher than in a Tier II or Tier III town, thereby increasing your chances of being involved in an accident. As a result, zero depreciation coverage is recommended.
- Raheja QBE car insurance with zero depreciation is only available for vehicles less than 5 years old.
How to Buy Raheja QBE Zero Depreciation Cover?
You can add zero depreciation add-on to your comprehensive/own damage standalone car insurance policy. But first, make sure you do your homework on the various car insurance plans available. Making a comparison will assist you in selecting the best policy within your budget.
When purchasing the policy online, you have two options: go to the Raheja QBE's official website or an online insurance aggregator website. Once there, follow the instructions below:
- Enter your vehicle's licence plate number.
- Next, submit your personal information including your name, phone number, and email address.
- Submit vehicle information such as make, model, variant, registration year, etc.
- If you are changing companies, provide the previous policy details.
- Choose comprehensive/own-damage car insurance with zero depreciation as an option.
- If necessary, select additional add-on covers.
- Finally, examine the premium and pay it online.
Raheja QBE Zero Depreciation Cover Review
Raheja QBE offers some very appealing motor insurance policies. The plans are available online, and you can purchase them in a few clicks.
Add ons for your Car Insurance
Raheja QBE Zero Depreciation Car Insurance FAQs
1. Can I get my car repaired at Raheja QBE authorized garages if I have bought its zero depreciation add-on cover?
With zero depreciation coverage, you can have your car repaired at any authorized garage, workshop, or service station by the insurer. Even if you get your vehicle repaired other than the network garage of the insurance company, the zero depreciation add-on cover will come into play. The difference is that there you will need to pay for your repairs and get that reimbursed later from Raheja QBE by submitting bills to the insurer.
2. Can I purchase additional add-on covers in addition to this zero depreciation cover?
Yes, in addition to the zero depreciation cover, you can add as many add-on covers as possible.
3. When will I be able to include this add-on coverage in my Raheja QBE comprehensive car insurance policy?
This add-on coverage is available when purchasing or renewing your comprehensive car insurance or standalone own-damage policy.
4. What parts of my car aren't covered by the Raheja QBE zero depreciation policy?
The Raheja QBE zero depreciation car policy does not cover car tires, tubes, or batteries fully. They are covered at 50%. Besides, the add-on does not protect against damage to the engine and the breakdown of the vehicle due to mechanical and electrical faults.
Recent ArticlesView All
Availing a car insurance without a driving license can be possible under certain circumstances. Know what are ...Read More
Are you looking for the difference between third-party and first-party insurance? Learn the difference on the ...Read More
Difference between comprehensive and third-party car insurance: Comprehensive policy covers both own damages a...Read More