Starting at only ₹6 per Day*
Future Generali Car Insurance Renewal
Enter your details to buy Car Insurance
By proceeding you agree to Terms & Conditions
Proceed without car number
- Compare and buy at best price
- Instant Policy Issuance
- No unwanted calls. We promise!
Future Generali Car Insurance Highlights
Future Generali, a joint venture between Future Group and Generali Group, offers a wide range of retail, personal, commercial and rural insurance products to meet the requirements of both corporates and individuals. The 31-year-old Future Group is an established Indian retailer giant with popular chains such as Big Bazaar, Central, FBB, Brand Factory, etc. Whereas the Italy-based Generali Group ranks among the largest insurance and asset management companies globally.
Claim Settlement Ratio
Accidental Repair Warranty
6 months accidental repair warranty
6 months accidental repair warranty
Pickup Drop Free
Future Generali is a nation-leading insurance provider company with 2500+ network garages, 16 lakh+ happy customers and 17.5 lakh+ successful claim settlement across India. It offers motor, health, and all other kinds of insurance policies. For example, in motor vehicles, the insurer provides comprehensive, standalone, and third-party covers to protect its policyholders against any financial expenses arising from any damage involving their car. In addition, it allows its customers to opt from a wide range of add-on covers on payment of a nominal premium, with the help of which they can enhance their car insurance policy coverage.
However, every car insurance policy is valid only for a fixed period, after which, you need to get it renewed to continue to keep the insurance benefits. Future Generali car insurance policy renewal is a hassle-free process that enables you to restore your policy instantly.
Future Generali Car Insurance Policy Renewal – Online Process
The renewal process of Future Generali car insurance online is hassle-free that can be done by following the given steps:
- Go to the Future Generali official website.
- Select ‘Renew’ from the main menu.
- Select ‘Motor Insurance’.
- Click on ‘Car Insurance’.
- Enter your existing policy number, and the expiry date in the form appears.
- Preview your older policy details.
- Modify the details if you want to (like including or excluding add-ons).
- Update nominee details (if required).
- Update contact details (if required).
- Confirm and pay the premium fee. Payment can be made through any online transaction mode, including net banking, credit card, debit card, Paytm, etc.
Future Generali Car Insurance Policy Renewal – Offline Process
The Future Generali car insurance renewal can also be done offline, which is as convenient as online. The renewal of a car insurance policy can be done offline by following these few simple steps:
- First, reach out to the nearest branch of Future Generali Insurance.
- Talk to the customer support team to thoroughly assist you with the policy renewal process.
- Fill in the Future Generali car renewal policy form with details as asked.
- Provide all the details associated with your existing policy.
- Check the quotes for policy renewal.
- Select and pay the premium fee.
- Payment can be made either in a cheque or in cash.
- The Future Generali car insurance policy renewal is completed.
Future Generali Car Insurance Renewal Benefits
On the timely car insurance renewal Future Generali, the policyholder continues to enjoy the following benefits:
- A vast network of 2500+ cashless garages
- 17.5 lakh+ claim settlement
- No-Claim Bonus discount up to 20%-50% on renewal of the policy
- Paperless renewal process
- Instant policy renewal right at the fingertips
- Roadside assistance 24*7
Add ons for your Car Insurance
Future Generali Car Insurance Renewal FAQs
1. What is the maximum discount I can get with the Future Generali no claim bonus? What is the condition to avail that?
With Future Generali no claim bonus during car insurance renewal, the maximum discount you can get is 50%. To avail of the maximum discount, there should be five consecutive years in which no claim has been made.
2. How can I check the Future Generali car insurance renewal due date?
The due date of Future Generali car insurance renewal is often written in the policy documents provided by the insurance provider. Alternatively, you can also call their toll-free helpline number and request the same.
3. What is the private car insurance renewal Future Generali price?
The price of car insurance renewal Future Generali depends on a number of factors such as the history of your car, its previous insurance policy, the number of claims you made during your last policy tenure, etc. Insurers may increase or decrease the price at the time of car policy renewal based on the claims types that you made under the duration of the previous or an already expired policy. If no claim has been made in the last policy's duration, the price can also be reduced.
4. What details are required for Future Generali car insurance renewal?
For Future Generali car insurance policy renewal, you are required to provide the following details:
- Your name
- Your contact numbers
- Your address
- Previous policy details
- RC details of car
5. What would be the reason behind Future Generali car insurance renewal decline?
A Future Generali car insurance renewal can be declined for two main reasons – either false details about your personal information or your car itself. First, your details might change, as your address changed, and you haven't updated it yet. Your age is also an essential factor that needs to be considered for policy renewal; for instance, your age doesn't allow you to drive anymore. Your car has also assigned some risks of rejection renewal policy based on its value, mileage, speed it generates, and probability of being involved in an accident.
Below are some of the main reasons for the declination of your Future Generali car insurance renewal:
- The driver is not so experienced
- Imported model car
- You being associated with motoring offenses in the past
- Theft or fraudulent prone area where you reside
- Modified car
You May Also Like
Buy Insurance Plans
Recent ArticlesView All
How to Check SBI General Insurance Claim Status?
Have you recently claimed your SBI car insurance policy? If so, you may be wondering how to check the status o...Read More
A Guide to Checking HDFC ERGO Car Insurance Claim Status
HDFC ERGO General Insurance Company offers various ways to check comprehensive, third-party, or own-damage car...Read More
Convert Your Third Party Car Insurance to Comprehensive Car ...
The comprehensive car insurance policy offers better risk coverage on the road than third-party car insurance....Read More
Permissible Car Insurance Claims in a Year
In India, having a valid car insurance coverage is obligatory by law. This implies that anybody who owns an au...Read More
Top 10 Small Cars in India – Price, Mileage, Specifications
Check out this list of the best ten smallest cars in India, ranked by features including price, gas economy, a...Read More
Top 10 Most Expensive Cars in India - Prices, Mileage, Specs...
In a way, the most expensive cars are more than just cars; they are a statement of excellence in all aspects. ...Read More
A Guide to Buy the Best CSD Car In 2022
If you have been planning to buy a CSD car in India, read on to know the prices of all the models in the categ...Read More
A Complete Guide to Different Bharti AXA Car Insurance Plans
One of the leading players in the Indian insurance marketplace, Bharti AXA has a lot to offer when it comes to...Read More
Mistakes to Avoid While Renewing Shriram Car Insurance Polic...
Shriram General Insurance, undoubtedly, offers best car insurance policies with attractive renewal features. B...Read More