Starting at only ₹1.5 per Day*
Shriram Two Wheeler Insurance Renewal
Enter your details to buy Bike Insurance
By proceeding you agree to Terms & Conditions
- Compare and buy at best price
- Instant Policy Issuance
- No unwanted calls. We promise!
Two-wheeler insurance is a legal contract between a two-wheeler vehicle owner and an insurance company like Shriram Insurance that assures the insured to cover the compensation and loss related to the accident. With Shriram company's two-wheeler insurance and renewal often known, you can get protection for yourself and your two-wheeler from damages caused by incidents such as accidents, thefts, fires, and natural disasters. You will also be protected from liability originating from third-party bike, property, or person damages.
Two-wheeler insurance further protects the bike owner financially in the event of an unforeseeable accident, theft, or natural disaster. Regarding this, insurance renewal is considered the essential step.
Shriram Two Wheeler Insurance Policy Renewal - Online Process
To renew your bike insurance policy online, you must first review your current policy and its coverage to choose whether you want to keep the same coverage. If you choose to keep your current plan, go to your Shriram company’s website and follow the instructions for renewing and paying your insurance. If you want to change your policy or move to a new insurance company, you should do some research on various businesses and their services to locate the policy that best meets your needs.
The following are the stages involved in renewing two-wheeler insurance:
- Go to the bike insurance renewal form on Shriram company’s website.
- Fill up your two-wheeler registration number as well as any other essential information.
- You can either keep your current insurance policy and adjustments or make changes.
- Now, the IDV should be updated. Depending on your needs, you can edit the IDV. It is recommended that your IDV be 10% lower than the previous year's policy.
- Choose your insurance add-ons according to your needs.
- You will see the premium amount after you have completed the stages.
- If you haven't filed a claim in the previous insurance year/s, make sure your renewal premium includes the correct NCB reduction.
- Check the total and other details before making the payment.
- Your two-wheeler insurance coverage will be renewed once you have paid the payment.
Shriram Insurance company will email you the renewal documentation once you have dutifully completed these steps. You can print a copy of the policy document after downloading it.
Shriram Two Wheeler Insurance Policy Renewal - Offline Process
To renew your Shriram bike insurance coverage using the offline method, you will need to follow the offline steps of Shriram two-wheeler insurance renewal. Filling out forms and submitting papers are usually part of this procedure. The application form will require you to enter your vehicle and insurance policy information.
Follow the given steps to renew your two-wheeler insurance policy via the offline process:
- Visit your nearest Shriram Insurance company's office or branch.
- Fill out the application form with the relevant information if you are renewing insurance.
- Present the previous documents for verification if you're renewing your bike insurance.
- Additionally, complete the renewal form with the necessary information from the previous policy.
- Submit the renewal form along with the required documents (for verification purposes)
- You may receive your newly renewed insurance policy by mail after verification.
Shriram Two Wheeler Insurance Renewal Benefits
When you do insurance renewal on time, it will save the day in case an accident occurs, involving even the loss of people or properties. It allows us to cover all the expenses associated with the accident and also the legal concerns. This includes damage to property or structures and physical injuries that cause disability or death to third-party.
By renewing your comprehensive insurance online, you may keep your bike covered against natural calamities like landslides, earthquakes, floods, and cyclones. Artificial disasters, such as theft, vandalism, burglary, riots, and so on, will also be covered.
Freedom to Switch Insurer
You can also choose a different insurer while renewing your auto insurance online. The majority of first-time automobile insurance policies are acquired from bike dealers. At that time, the insurer or the coverage may not have received much consideration. However, you have that option and chance at the time of renewal.
You may be unhappy with your current policy's coverage and require additional coverage. You can add add-ons to your policy at renewal to expand your coverage. Add-ons like zero-depreciation coverage, engine coverage, and accessory coverage are available depending on the insurance plan.
No Claim Bonus Benefit
If you renew your auto insurance online without submitting a claim during the policy period, you will be eligible for an NCB. It's a discount on insurance premiums you can get when you renew your coverage. The discount begins with a minimum of 20% for the first year and increases to 50% for the fifth consecutive year of no claims.
You can choose to renew your auto insurance online, which is a faster and more economical choice. You can acquire a quote by visiting Shriram company’s website and submitting some basic information. You can purchase the policy in minutes if you like the product and its benefits.
Most significantly, renewing your coverage gives you peace of mind. It allows you to drive about with confidence, rather than being distracted by worries about the financial consequences of an accident.
Add ons for your Two Wheeler Insurance
Shriram Two Wheeler Insurance Renewal FAQs
1. How can I renew my two-wheeler insurance at Shriram Insurance?
Shriram Insurance allows you to renew the insurance policy via both offline and online procedures.
2. Can I check my Shriram two-wheeler insurance renewal status online?
Visit the Shriram Insurance website and check the insurance renewal status in a few seconds.
3. Can I change my insurance provider at the time of Shriram bike policy renewal?
Yes, you can conveniently change your insurance provider at the time of policy renewal. At Shriram Insurance, it’s a quick process.
4. Is it safe to renew my Shriram bike insurance policy online?
Yes, Shriram Insurance company provides a safe and secure online option to renew the insurance policy online.
Recent ArticlesView All
Renewing an HDFC ERGO two-wheeler insurance policy is simple. To make a note of the considerations, you should...Read More
Insurance companies offer several add-ons to a two-wheeler insurance policy. Learn about their terms and condi...Read More
Bike insurance immunes you financially against third-party claims, loss and damage to the two-wheeler, etc. Bu...Read More
Riding a bike with a lapsed Royal Sundaram bike insurance policy can result in fines up to INR 2000 or impriso...Read More
Transferring the ownership of a two-wheeler and its registration certificate can be a tiresome process. The pr...Read More
As per the Motor Vehicles Act, 1988, it is mandatory to get the PUC certificate. Now, we can apply, view, and ...Read More
Not every bike insurance covers damage to bike fibre parts. A two-wheeler insurance policy with add-on zero-de...Read More
The Honda Activa series of scooters are among the most popular ones in India. Here are the 3 best Honda Activa...Read More