Starting at only ₹6 per Day*
Kotak Mahindra Third Party Car Insurance
Enter your details to buy Car Insurance
By proceeding you agree to Terms & Conditions
- Compare and buy at best price
- Instant Policy Issuance
- No unwanted calls. We promise!
Third-party legal liability protection provided by Kotak Mahindra third-party car insurance covers the policyholders against losses/damages caused by their automobile to any third-party property and life.
Kotak Mahindra third-party car insurance coverage protects you against financial responsibilities that may occur due to an automobile accident.
How does Kotak Mahindra Third Party Car Insurance Policy Work?
When your insured vehicle is involved in an accident that involves bodily injury/property damage/death to a third party, this liability only insurance comes handy to file a claim for compensation. At times, the costs can be exorbitant, and formal judicial actions might follow them. This policy comes in useful when it comes to paying your responsibilities. However, the insured car receives no advantages.
Kotak Mahindra Third Party Car Insurance Vs Comprehensive Car Insurance
|Based On||Third Party Car Insurance||Comprehensive Car Insurance|
|Coverage||Kotak Mahindra four-wheeler third party insurance provides coverage for a third party's bodily harm, death, or property damage.||Kotak Mahindra four- wheeler comprehensive insurance provides coverage for third-party liabilities and many sorts of losses sustained by the insured vehicle, including accidents, theft, etc.,|
|Cashless Facility||Kotak Mahindra third party car insurance is given against third-party liabilities, there is no cashless repair facility with this policy.||For damages suffered by the covered automobile as a result of a collision, cashless repair service is offered at 1,300+ network garages.|
|Add-on Covers||There is no add-on coverage available with a Kotak Mahindra third-party policy.||There are several add-on covers available at an additional cost with this policy..|
|Cost||Because of the limited scope of coverage, Kotak Mahindra’s third-party car insurance policy coverage is less expensive.||Because of its wide coverage, comprehensive automobile insurance is more expensive than third-party coverage.|
How to Buy Kotak Mahindra Third Party Car Insurance Policy?
You may get third-party insurance from Kotak Mahindra car insurance company either through a broker or online. The broker will provide information on the product. If it meets your demand, pay the premiums by cheque and obtain the coverage. Before settling on Kotak Mahindra four-wheeler third party insurance, compare the other available policies if you're shopping online. If you still choose the policy,
- Go to the insurer's official website.
- click on the link specified for car insurance policy purchase.
- Scroll to the 'Get Quote' option.
- Review the policy.
- Pay the premium online.
- When you pay the premium, you will receive an acknowledgment from the insurer, and the policy will be mailed to you.
What All is Covered Under Kotak Mahindra Third Party Car Insurance Policy?
The Kotak Mahindra third-party car insurance policy covers the following:
- Death or physical harm to any person caused by or resulting from an accident in which the insured vehicle is at fault.
- Third-party property damages caused by the insured vehicle.
- Coverage for death or disability that results in job loss.
What All is not Covered Under Kotak Mahindra Third Party Car Insurance Policy?
The Kotak Mahindra third party car insurance policy is not obligated to reimburse the insured in the following circumstances:
- Own damages to the insured and his car.
- Accidental damage or loss to a third party outside specific geographical boundaries that results in liabilities.
- Claim based on contractual responsibility.
- Any damage or injury caused to a third party when using the private vehicle for other purposes or commercial purposes.
- Property loss or damage, as well as liabilities resulting from a subsequent loss.
- Any obligation incurred as a result of a war or a warlike scenario, invasion, civil war, or the use of nuclear bomb material.
Key Benefits of Purchasing Kotak Mahindra Third Party Car Insurance
The following are some advantages of purchasing a Kotak Mahindra third-party four-wheeler Insurance policy:
- Economical Policy: Kotak Mahindra third-party vehicle insurance policy is the most fundamental type of automobile insurance coverage. This policy provides basic and limited coverage that is affordable for everyone to carry.
- Financial and Legal Security: Kotak Mahindra third-party car insurance policies provide customers with both financial and legal security in times of disaster. It protects you from third-party responsibilities and fines for driving without insurance.
- Peace of Mind: Kotak Mahindra third-party car insurance policy provides policyholders with peace of mind since they know it will protect them from financial ruin and legal difficulty in the event of an accident, mishap, or police check, as having this coverage is a legal requirement when driving a car.
Kotak Mahindra Third Party Car Insurance Review
In India, Kotak Mahindra third-party car insurance provides basic coverage but is highly important as mandate by the law. With this policy in place, you can have a peace of mind while driving your car on roads.
Add ons for your Car Insurance
Kotak Mahindra Third-party Car Insurance FAQs
1. How can I buy Kotak Mahindra third-party liability insurance?
It is simple to obtain Kotak Mahindra third-party liability insurance. You may either buy online or visit a branch office.
2. How can I get in touch with Kotak General Insurance if I have any questions concerning third-party policy?
If you have any questions, please call the toll-free number 1800-266-4545 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. What is the duration of my Kotak Mahindra third-party cover insurance?
The duration of a car insurance policy determines its validity. The policy duration for new automobile owners must be at least 3 years.
4. What is the maximum benefit available for third-party property damage?
Compensation of up to INR 7.5 lakh is given for damage to a third party's property.
Recent ArticlesView All
Want to check your car insurance policy status or get other details about your insurance online? Here's how yo...Read More
Modifications help showcase your personality. If you are looking to modify your dream car, here are the top th...Read More
All cars in India need to be insured according to the law. Besides a basic plan, your car insurance should mee...Read More
Get your roadside assistance cover from Shriram General Insurance for smooth and hassle-free assistance during...Read More
A car insurance surveyor is a person who investigates the damages to estimate the losses incurred. Here's all ...Read More
The Aadhaar-enabled Digilocker initiative by the Indian government stands to add tremendous value for motorist...Read More