Starting at only ₹6 per Day*
Liberty Car Insurance Claim
Enter your details to buy Car Insurance
By proceeding you agree to Terms & Conditions
- Compare and buy at best price
- Instant Policy Issuance
- No unwanted calls. We promise!
Liberty car insurance claim procedure is extremely streamlined and convenient with simple steps for policyholders to follow. The claim intimation can be done both online or offline, giving policyholders the flexibility they want at such trying times. The Liberty car insurance claim is processed as per the terms and conditions of the policy. The policy will cover the inclusions only, so any exclusions listed under the policy would be your liability. Also, the claim amount is restricted to the insured’s declared value (IDV) of the vehicle. The IDV, as a matter of fact, does not factor in depreciation, road tax, registration fee, etc. Let’s check the documents required for a successful Liberty car insurance claim and other details.
List of Documents Required During Claim Settlement
Liberty car insurance claim would necessitate the following documents:
- Claim form.
- Copy of the driver's license.
- A duly signed claim form.
- FIR copy, if required.
- In the event of personal injury or accident, a complete record of medical and hospital bills must be submitted.
- Personal information about the policyholder.
- Detailed car insurance policy documentation.
- Bills issued by the repair garage.
- RC details keys to the legal car notice from the third party in case of third-party claims
- A duplicate of the policyholder's letter to the RTO.
How to Make Liberty Car Insurance Claim Online?
To make an online Liberty car insurance claim, follow the steps below:
- You can file a claim on the official website of Liberty.
- Enter the required information.
- The company would then send you a link for self-inspection.
- Fill out the inspection form with your information.
- Liberty claim officials would then inspect the vehicle in question.
- Choose either a cashless or reimbursement claim.
- Submit all the documents mentioned above.
- Track the status of your claim online after filing it.
- Your Liberty car insurance claim will be settled once all of the details have been approved.
How to Make Liberty Claim Cashless Car Insurance Claim?
To make a Liberty cashless car insurance claim, follow the steps outlined below:
- First and foremost, register your car insurance claim on the website of Liberty.
- The company will send a claim registration number to your registered mobile number.
- Next, choose any Liberty network garage for repairs.
- Submit all the documents to the car surveyor at the garage.
- Once the claim has been confirmed, your vehicle will be repaired, and the claim will be settled.
How to Make Liberty Reimbursement Car Insurance Claim?
The following steps must be taken when filing a Liberty reimbursement car insurance claim:
- The first step would be to register for claim reimbursement on Liberty's official website.
- A claim registration number will then be sent to your registered mobile number.
- Take your insured car to one of the approved repair shops.
- The surveyor would collect all the necessary documentation and survey the damage.
- Your claim reimbursement will be started once the surveyor confirms it.
Common Liberty Car Insurance Claim Rejection Reasons
The following are some common reasons why your Liberty Car Insurance Claim may be denied:
- Submission of incorrect or false information when filing your claim.
- Delayed or pending premium payments.
- Providing incorrect information about the accident or mishap.
- Delay in filing the claim.
Liberty Car Insurance No Claim Bonus
A no claim bonus (NCB) is a benefit for policyholders who have never claimed insurance during the policy year. With NCB, policyholders will receive premium discounts at a specified rate on renewal. This is a reward for the insured for driving safely and responsibly, thereby avoiding accidents and collisions. The bonus is typically 20% for the 2nd year of the policy, 25% for the 3rd year of the policy, 35% for the 4th policy year, 45% for the 5th, and 50% for the 6th year of purchasing the policy. To be eligible for NCB benefits, it is mandatory to renew the policy within 90 days of expiration.
Add ons for your Car Insurance
Liberty Car Insurance Claim FAQs
1. Can I make a Liberty car insurance claim using my smartphone or another mobile device?
Yes, you can file a Liberty car insurance claim on the company’s car Insurance app. Just download the app and file.
2. What is the salvage value of the car according to Liberty?
The car's salvage value is the estimated value of a car that has been involved in an accident and has been completely damaged.
3. Is it mandatory to file a Liberty car insurance claim if the vehicle undergoes minor damage in an accident?
It is best to save your claims for significant damages.
4. Where are the repair garages registered with the Liberty Car Insurance Company?
You can find a list of Liberty Car-registered repair garages on the company's official website.
5. What role does a surveyor play regarding a Liberty car insurance claim?
Surveyor is the person who inspects the damages that occur to a vehicle in an accident and confirms the required claim amount.
Recent ArticlesView All
Read this article to learn the most common reasons why car insurance claims are denied and the factors you sho...Read More
It's easy to get Future Generali Car Insurance, which may help you in case of an accident. Read this to know a...Read More
ICICI Lombard comprehensive car insurance policy is a feature-rich policy offering many benefits like 50% NCB,...Read More
This comparison article covers all the essential factors to consider when deciding to stay with or leave your...Read More
Confused about what to choose from the available car insurance options? Check this comprehensive guide to know...Read More
Many commit errors when filing a car insurance claim and receive painful claim application rejections. So, lea...Read More