Starting at only ₹1.5 per Day*
SBI Two Wheeler Insurance Renewal
Enter your details to buy Bike Insurance
By proceeding you agree to Terms & Conditions
- Compare and buy at best price
- Instant Policy Issuance
- No unwanted calls. We promise!
With thousands of policyholders having faith, the SBI general insurance policies offer a wide range of benefits to the policyholders with its affordable premium rates. But insurance policies have a certain period, and after that, they expire.
A two-wheeler insurance policy offers cover against damages incurred out of any accident involving your bike. Hence, you must ensure your bike faces potential losses. And it would help if you kept your policy active to enjoy the benefits.
Generally, most companies keep sending reminders before the policy expiration. However, you must pay the premiums on time and keep checking the expiration. To keep benefitting yourself from insurance policy coverage, you need to get it renewed before the expiry. SBI two-wheeler insurance renewal is an effortless process with its offline and online help desks available.
SBI Two Wheeler Insurance Policy Renewal - Online Process
You can easily apply for your SBI bike insurance renewal online by following the below steps-
- Visit the Website- You must visit SBIG’s official website for a two-wheeler insurance renewal.
- Click- You need to click "Motor" for two-wheeler insurance renewal and then click "Renewal" to renew the policy.
- Enter Policy Details- You need to submit your bike’s registration number and policy number to proceed further.
- Finally, you must pay for the renewal either by debit/credit card or net banking. You can receive the policy documents at your email address.
SBI Two Wheeler Insurance Policy Renewal - Offline Process
If you are not well versed with the internet, you can also choose to get your SBI bike renewal with the given below steps-
- Visit the nearest branch of SBI from your location.
- Contact the branch officers to get the procedure done.
- They will provide the application form, wherein you need to submit your policy details and bike details.
- Submit the form and a copy of the original policy documents.
- Make the payment in cash or via any other payment mode.
- Collect the new documents.
You can also contact SBIG at their toll-free number 1800-102-1111 to understand the procedure from their executive.
SBI Two Wheeler Insurance Renewal Benefits
There are many advantages of renewing SBI bike insurance. A few of them are given below-
- Compliance with the Legal Requirements- With your SBI 2-wheeler insurance renewal, you can comply with statutory requirements of having a bike insurance policy in existence. You will surely avoid penalties and continue to cover yourself from your insurance coverage through this. You must note that it becomes inactive once it expires, so it’s better to obtain the renewal and keep it active.
- Keep you Insured Without any Hurdle- In case your policy becomes inactive and you meet with an accident involving your bike, you have to suffer financial losses all by yourself. So when you have taken your SBI two-wheeler policy renewal, you need not worry about them at all.
- Active No Claim Bonus- NCB ceases to exist if your policy is no longer active. You must make sure to obtain your SBI two-wheeler renewal within 90 days of expiry to get the NCB in need.
- The Right Time for Review- One month before the expiration of your bike insurance policy is the correct for your SBI two-wheeler insurance review. It is beneficial to get it renewed before the expiry.
- The Policy Cover Remains Intact- With the renewal of bike insurance, your insurance policy coverage of the original policy stays intact. If your original policy was comprehensive, then all the third-party liabilities, own damages, fire, natural/human-made calamities, theft, etc., will still be there to protect you.
- Comparison among Different Policies- Renewal allows you to compare different policies, policy features, and premium rates. You can compare them online. If you find better coverage in any other insurer, you can switch to the new policy/insurer.
- Time and Efforts are Saved- Renewal is not an uphill task anymore. SBIG has made it easy for policyholders to get their policy renewal instantly with its online policy renewal process.
Add ons for your Two Wheeler Insurance
SBI Two Wheeler Insurance Renewal FAQs
1. Can I choose to add additional add-ons at the time of my SBI renewal two-wheeler?
Yes, SBIG gives you the option to get add-ons at the time of buy and renewal as well.
2. Can I change my details at the time of my SBI Insurance renewal bike?
Yes, you can change your details at the time of your policy renewal.
3. What is the ideal time to get my SBI bike insurance policy renewed?
There is not any defined time anywhere. However, it is recommended that you renew your bike insurance policy before it expires.
4. What happens if I don’t renew my bike insurance?
You will suffer penalties for not having third-party insurance active. So you must prevent the situation from happening and renew your insurance policy as early as possible.
5. Within how many days will I get my bike insurance policy renewed with SBI?
The time taken for submitting the details and making the payment is the time after which you can get your bike insurance policy renewed.
Recent ArticlesView All
Renewing an HDFC ERGO two-wheeler insurance policy is simple. To make a note of the considerations, you should...Read More
Insurance companies offer several add-ons to a two-wheeler insurance policy. Learn about their terms and condi...Read More
Bike insurance immunes you financially against third-party claims, loss and damage to the two-wheeler, etc. Bu...Read More
Riding a bike with a lapsed Royal Sundaram bike insurance policy can result in fines up to INR 2000 or impriso...Read More
Transferring the ownership of a two-wheeler and its registration certificate can be a tiresome process. The pr...Read More
As per the Motor Vehicles Act, 1988, it is mandatory to get the PUC certificate. Now, we can apply, view, and ...Read More
Not every bike insurance covers damage to bike fibre parts. A two-wheeler insurance policy with add-on zero-de...Read More
The Honda Activa series of scooters are among the most popular ones in India. Here are the 3 best Honda Activa...Read More