Starting at only ₹6 per Day*
ACKO Third Party Car Insurance
Enter your details to buy Car Insurance
By proceeding you agree to Terms & Conditions
- Compare and buy at best price
- Instant Policy Issuance
- No unwanted calls. We promise!
Buying a vehicle can be a dream for many. People who are proud vehicle owners must be aware of the various dangers their priced automobile can be subjected to. In India, due to the dense population and poor respect for traffic rules, vehicles are prone to accidents. If you own a car, it is paramount that you make provisions for its proper safety. One of such methods is car insurance.
ACKO Third-party Car Insurance Cover
ACKO third-party car insurance is a cover that protects the policyholder against third-party liabilities at the time of an unfortunate event. In India, third-party automobile insurance is mandatory by law.
The ACKO third-party car insurance has the following features:
- An ACKO third-party car insurance policy would only cover third-party injuries, death and property damage.
- The third-party car insurance policy ACKO is comparatively cheaper and more affordable than any other insurance provider in the market.
- The policy is easy to acquire as it can be availed online hassle-free.
How does ACKO Third-party Car Insurance Work?
If you have fallen into an accident where the other party has been injured by your insured vehicle, ACKO third-party car insurance would take care of all the third-party liabilities incurred as expenses. This way, the policyholder would not have to bear expenses relating to third-party liabilities. In the event of an accident, an FIR would be filed with the authorities. After that, ACKO would reimburse the expenses to the third party.
ACKO Third-party Car Insurance vs. Comprehensive Car Insurance
|ACKO Third-Party Car Insurance||ACKO Comprehensive Car Insurance|
|A third-party insurance policy is mandatory by law.||A comprehensive insurance policy is not mandatory by law.|
|It only covers third-party damages in the event of an accident.||It covers third-party damages and also has an Own Damage cover.|
|Premiums are comparatively low due to limited coverage.||Premiums are comparatively high due to wider coverage.|
|Does not include any discounts||No-Claim Bonus and other discounts are available.|
|There are no add-ons available with a third-party insurance policy.||Add-ons can be included at the time of policy purchase.|
How to Buy ACKO Third-party Car Insurance?
You can follow the process given below to buy an ACKO car insurance third-party:
- Download the ACKO app on your smartphone or visit the official website.
- Complete the information, such as car model, registration number, etc., in the required fields.
- Select the type of car insurance policy you want to buy. In this case, choose the ACKO third-party insurance car policy.
- Choose one of the preferred quotes.
- Upload the necessary documents and pay the premium.
- Collect the policy details via email.
What All is Covered Under ACKO Third-party Car Insurance Plan?
An ACKO car third-party insurance policy would include the following:
- Protects the policyholder against third-party injuries
- Protects the policyholder against third-party death liabilities
- Protects the policyholder against third-party vehicle damage expenses
- Protects the policyholder against third-party property damage expenses
What All is not Covered ACKO Third-party Car Insurance Plan?
An ACKO 3rd-party car insurance policy would exclude the following:
- Damages incurred to own vehicle
- Damages due to driving the vehicle without a valid licence
- Damages due to driving the car under the influence of intoxicants
- Damages due to driving the car with an expired insurance policy
- Damages due to using the car in unethical activities
Key Benefits of Purchasing ACKO Third-party Car Insurance
Following are the benefits of purchasing an ACKO third-party car insurance policy:
- Convenient: The ACKO third-party car insurance policy is highly convenient to buy. You can buy the policy online or through the ACKO app. It also provides an easy way to pay off liabilities relating to third-party damages.
- Safe: The ACKO third-party car insurance policy provides financial safety. With a secure policy in place, you can be sure you would not fall into a financial crunch when incurring damages and expenses relating to third-party losses.
- Cost-effective: It is a highly cost-effective plan. You do not have to pay hefty premiums as the coverage is limited. This makes this policy cheaper than other car insurance policies.
ACKO Third-party Car Insurance Review
If you are looking to purchase a third-party insurance policy, ACKO is an ideal choice for you. You would not have to worry about liabilities when you are stuck in a vulnerable situation. The policy is easy to avail of as all the formalities can be completed online and via an app. To drive a car in India, third-party car insurance is mandated by law. If you are caught without one, you can be punished by the authorities and are liable to pay a hefty fine.
Add ons for your Car Insurance
ACKO Third-party Car Insurance FAQs
1. Is it possible to customize an ACKO third-party car insurance policy?
Due to the limited coverage provided by an ACKO third-party car insurance policy, you cannot customize your policy.
2. Is it possible for me to renew my ACKO third-party car insurance policy online?
Yes, you can renew your ACKO third-party car insurance policy online.
3. Can I change my insurance policy after buying it?
Yes, you can change your car insurance policy after buying it.
4. What is the official website for availing ACKO third-party car insurance policy?
You can avail ACKO third-party car insurance policy by visiting https://www.acko.com/.
5. Does ACKO third-party car insurance policy cover legal liabilities?
Yes, an ACKO third-party car insurance policy also covers all kinds of third-party legal liabilities which might occur in difficult situations.
Recent ArticlesView All
Read this article to learn the most common reasons why car insurance claims are denied and the factors you sho...Read More
It's easy to get Future Generali Car Insurance, which may help you in case of an accident. Read this to know a...Read More
ICICI Lombard comprehensive car insurance policy is a feature-rich policy offering many benefits like 50% NCB,...Read More
This comparison article covers all the essential factors to consider when deciding to stay with or leave your...Read More
Confused about what to choose from the available car insurance options? Check this comprehensive guide to know...Read More
Many commit errors when filing a car insurance claim and receive painful claim application rejections. So, lea...Read More