Starting at only ₹6 per Day*
ACKO Third Party Car Insurance
Enter your details to buy Car Insurance
By proceeding you agree to Terms & Conditions
Proceed without car number
- Compare and buy at best price
- Instant Policy Issuance
- No unwanted calls. We promise!
Buying a vehicle can be a dream for many. People who are proud vehicle owners must be aware of the various dangers their priced automobile can be subjected to. In India, due to the dense population and poor respect for traffic rules, vehicles are prone to accidents. If you own a car, it is paramount that you make provisions for its proper safety. One of such methods is car insurance.
ACKO car insurance is one of today's safest and most bought car insurances. Here, we will be learning about ACKO third-party car insurance in detail.
ACKO Third-party Car Insurance Cover
ACKO third-party car insurance is a cover that protects the policyholder against third-party liabilities at the time of an unfortunate event. In India, third-party automobile insurance is mandatory by law.
The ACKO third-party car insurance has the following features:
- An ACKO third-party car insurance policy would only cover third-party injuries, death and property damage.
- The third-party car insurance policy ACKO is comparatively cheaper and more affordable than any other insurance provider in the market.
- The policy is easy to acquire as it can be availed online hassle-free.
How does ACKO Third-party Car Insurance Work?
If you have fallen into an accident where the other party has been injured by your insured vehicle, ACKO third-party car insurance would take care of all the third-party liabilities incurred as expenses. This way, the policyholder would not have to bear expenses relating to third-party liabilities. In the event of an accident, an FIR would be filed with the authorities. After that, ACKO would reimburse the expenses to the third party.
ACKO Third-party Car Insurance vs. Comprehensive Car Insurance
|ACKO Third-Party Car Insurance||ACKO Comprehensive Car Insurance|
|A third-party insurance policy is mandatory by law.||A comprehensive insurance policy is not mandatory by law.|
|It only covers third-party damages in the event of an accident.||It covers third-party damages and also has an Own Damage cover.|
|Premiums are comparatively low due to limited coverage.||Premiums are comparatively high due to wider coverage.|
|Does not include any discounts||No-Claim Bonus and other discounts are available.|
|There are no add-ons available with a third-party insurance policy.||Add-ons can be included at the time of policy purchase.|
How to Buy ACKO Third-party Car Insurance?
You can follow the process given below to buy an ACKO car insurance third-party:
- Download the ACKO app on your smartphone or visit the official website.
- Complete the information, such as car model, registration number, etc., in the required fields.
- Select the type of car insurance policy you want to buy. In this case, choose the ACKO third-party insurance car policy.
- Choose one of the preferred quotes.
- Upload the necessary documents and pay the premium.
- Collect the policy details via email.
What All is Covered Under ACKO Third-party Car Insurance Plan?
An ACKO car third-party insurance policy would include the following:
- Protects the policyholder against third-party injuries
- Protects the policyholder against third-party death liabilities
- Protects the policyholder against third-party vehicle damage expenses
- Protects the policyholder against third-party property damage expenses
What All is not Covered ACKO Third-party Car Insurance Plan?
An ACKO 3rd-party car insurance policy would exclude the following:
- Damages incurred to own vehicle
- Damages due to driving the vehicle without a valid licence
- Damages due to driving the car under the influence of intoxicants
- Damages due to driving the car with an expired insurance policy
- Damages due to using the car in unethical activities
Key Benefits of Purchasing ACKO Third-party Car Insurance
Following are the benefits of purchasing an ACKO third-party car insurance policy:
- Convenient: The ACKO third-party car insurance policy is highly convenient to buy. You can buy the policy online or through the ACKO app. It also provides an easy way to pay off liabilities relating to third-party damages.
- Safe: The ACKO third-party car insurance policy provides financial safety. With a secure policy in place, you can be sure you would not fall into a financial crunch when incurring damages and expenses relating to third-party losses.
- Cost-effective: It is a highly cost-effective plan. You do not have to pay hefty premiums as the coverage is limited. This makes this policy cheaper than other car insurance policies.
ACKO Third-party Car Insurance Review
If you are looking to purchase a third-party insurance policy, ACKO is an ideal choice for you. You would not have to worry about liabilities when you are stuck in a vulnerable situation. The policy is easy to avail of as all the formalities can be completed online and via an app. To drive a car in India, third-party car insurance is mandated by law. If you are caught without one, you can be punished by the authorities and are liable to pay a hefty fine.
Add ons for your Car Insurance
ACKO Third-party Car Insurance FAQs
1. Is it possible to customize an ACKO third-party car insurance policy?
Due to the limited coverage provided by an ACKO third-party car insurance policy, you cannot customize your policy.
2. Is it possible for me to renew my ACKO third-party car insurance policy online?
Yes, you can renew your ACKO third-party car insurance policy online.
3. Can I change my insurance policy after buying it?
Yes, you can change your car insurance policy after buying it.
4. What is the official website for availing ACKO third-party car insurance policy?
You can avail ACKO third-party car insurance policy by visiting https://www.acko.com/.
5. Does ACKO third-party car insurance policy cover legal liabilities?
Yes, an ACKO third-party car insurance policy also covers all kinds of third-party legal liabilities which might occur in difficult situations.
You May Also Like
Buy Insurance Plans
Recent ArticlesView All
How to Check SBI General Insurance Claim Status?
Have you recently claimed your SBI car insurance policy? If so, you may be wondering how to check the status o...Read More
A Guide to Checking HDFC ERGO Car Insurance Claim Status
HDFC ERGO General Insurance Company offers various ways to check comprehensive, third-party, or own-damage car...Read More
Convert Your Third Party Car Insurance to Comprehensive Car ...
The comprehensive car insurance policy offers better risk coverage on the road than third-party car insurance....Read More
Permissible Car Insurance Claims in a Year
In India, having a valid car insurance coverage is obligatory by law. This implies that anybody who owns an au...Read More
Top 10 Small Cars in India – Price, Mileage, Specifications
Check out this list of the best ten smallest cars in India, ranked by features including price, gas economy, a...Read More
Top 10 Most Expensive Cars in India - Prices, Mileage, Specs...
In a way, the most expensive cars are more than just cars; they are a statement of excellence in all aspects. ...Read More
A Guide to Buy the Best CSD Car In 2022
If you have been planning to buy a CSD car in India, read on to know the prices of all the models in the categ...Read More
A Complete Guide to Different Bharti AXA Car Insurance Plans
One of the leading players in the Indian insurance marketplace, Bharti AXA has a lot to offer when it comes to...Read More
Mistakes to Avoid While Renewing Shriram Car Insurance Polic...
Shriram General Insurance, undoubtedly, offers best car insurance policies with attractive renewal features. B...Read More