Starting at only ₹6 per Day*
Raheja QBE Third Party Car Insurance
Enter your details to buy Car Insurance
By proceeding you agree to Terms & Conditions
Proceed without car number
- Compare and buy at best price
- Instant Policy Issuance
- No unwanted calls. We promise!
A third-party car insurance policy from Raheja QBE protects you from all significant third-party legal liabilities. It provides financial protection to an insured person if his/her car is involved in an accident. This Raheja QBE third-party car insurance policy offers coverage of up to INR 7.5 lacs against death, disability, injury, or significant property damage to a third party. In addition, your insurance company will cover the costs of third-party repairs and hospitalizations. Thus, with Raheja QBE third-party car insurance, you don't have to worry about legal or financial liabilities resulting from a third-party in case of accidents or property damage.
How does Raheja QBE Third-party Car Insurance Work?
Every vehicle owner in India must have at least third-party insurance under the Motor Vehicles Act, 1988. Third-party car insurance, also known as 'acts only' coverage, helps alleviate a car owner's anxiety. Third-party car insurance from Raheja QBE will provide you with the bare minimum insurance coverage needed to drive on the road without any legal complications.
So, let's say your car faces an accident resulting in the death of a third party. Here, Raheja QBE third-party car insurance comes into play. It saves you both legally and financially. It is not only affordable but also provides primary coverage benefits.
Raheja QBE Third-party Car Insurance vs Comprehensive Car Insurance
|Aspects||Third-party car insurance||Comprehensive insurance|
|Customization||There is no room for customization.||There is room for customization through add-ons such as Roadside Assistance, NCB Protect, etc.|
|Premium Cost||The premium is among the lowest of the various car insurance policies available in the market. The Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India determines it.||It is more expensive than third-party insurance because it provides more coverage and benefits.|
|Advantages||It covers all third-party property damages as well as any bodily injuries.||The policy covers both internal and external damages. In addition, if no claims are made against the policy at the end of the term, the insured is entitled to a no claim bonus. The insurance policy will also provide the insured with essential legal assistance (including basic investigations and verifications).|
|Limitations||As per the Motor Vehicle Act, 1988, It is mandatory to have a third-party car insurance. So, you can’t escape this policy. What’s more, it does not cover personal damages, further adding to its limitations.||At the time of claim settlement, the policy does not cover wear and tear costs. It also does not cover wear and tear on the vehicle over time. Furthermore, this insurance does not cover certain vehicle parts and associated damages such as fiber and rubber.|
The policy covers the following third-party scenarios:
|Covers theft, fire, damage caused to or by third-parties, riot damage, arson or vandalism, natural disasters, etc.|
Note - Even though a third-party car insurance is mandatory to have, you can buy a comprehensive plan from Raheja QBE for coverage against third-party liabilities as well as own damage. So, buying a comprehensive plan will help you financially as well as legally.
How to Buy Raheja QBE Third-party Car Insurance?
When you have decided to buy Raheja QBE third-party car insurance, go to the company’s website or click on https://www.rahejaqbe.com/motor-insurance.
- Click on ‘buy now.’
- You must now enter your name, email address, mobile phone number, vehicle make and model, registration information, and RTO location. It is recommended that you keep all your car papers handy when applying for Raheja QBE car insurance.
- If you are renewing your policy, you must enter the previous policy details and any no claim bonus information.
- Choose the add-ons you want and then click on ‘Get Quote.’
- Explore the premium amount, and if it appears to be appropriate, click on 'Make Payment.'
Keep with you the following documents to buy Raheja QBE third-party car insurance,
- Registration Certificate (RC)
- Driver's licence
- Valid ID card
- Proof of residence
What All is Covered Under Raheja QBE Third-party Car Insurance?
- Raheja QBE will compensate you if you accidentally run over a third party, resulting in his/her untimely death. The compensation will be paid to the victim's family on your behalf.
- If your car injures a third party, the insurance company will pay for the treatment of injuries
- Raheja QBE will cover the physical disability caused to a third person due to an accident. Here, the insurance company will cover hospitalization and treatment costs.
- If a third party's property, such as a boundary wall or a shop, is damaged, your policy will cover the same.
- If you hit a third party's car by accident, your insurance policy will cover the damage to the third party's car.
- According to the IRDAI, a personal accidental cover is required. The car's owner will receive a defined cover of INR 15 lacs. Personal accidental coverage will be issued in the car owner's name. However, the insurance can only be used if the owner has a valid driver's licence. This policy protects against accidental death or disability.
In the event of the owner's death, Raheja QBE car insurance policy will pay the nominee the total amount stated in the policy document. Whereas, in the event of permanent disability, the compensation is as follows:
|Loss of two limbs or two eyes, or one limb or one eye||100%|
|Loss of sight, one eye, or one limb||50%|
|Permanent Total Disability||100%|
What All is not Covered Under Raheja QBE Third-party Car Insurance?
- Raheja QBE third-party car insurance policy does not cover your own car. Therefore, if your vehicle is damaged in a third-party accident, you will not be able to recover the cost of repairs from Raheja QBE.
- Raheja QBE third-party car insurance policy will also exclude theft and fire protection. Your insurance company will not compensate you if your car is stolen or burnt.
- A third-party insurance policy from Raheja QBE does not include many add-ons. Add-on covers help expand your car's coverage while also saving your money in the long run. For example, your third-party car insurance policy will not offer zero depreciation car cover, no claim bonus protection for cars, roadside assistance cover, conveyance benefit, etc.
Key Benefits Of Purchasing Raheja QBE Third-party Insurance?
Raheja QBE third-party car insurance policy includes the following features and benefits.
- The policyholder will receive third-party legal liability coverage in the event of an unintentional loss or damage to a third party. Also, Raheja QBE will compensate the third party for an injury, disability, or death.
- This third-party policy covers the insured's financial and legal obligations. In addition, the policy offers financial assistance at each stage. As a result, the car owner does not need to be concerned because all third-party accidental expenses will be covered.
- Purchasing this Raheja QBE car insurance policy is highly cost-effective in terms of premium. Because of its low cost, the premium for this policy would be easy on your wallet.
- Purchasing this policy online is a quick, simple, and seamless process. This policy is easily purchased online in a few simple steps.
- Having this policy provides you with a sense of security and peace of mind. In addition, you are now financially and legally protected.
Raheja QBE Third-party Car Insurance Review
Raheja QBE’s third-party car insurance policy can assist in settling the losses incurred in the event of an accident. It protects the policyholder from financial and legal losses. In addition, it compensates for both property damage and loss of life.
Add ons for your Car Insurance
Raheja QBE Third-party Car Insurance FAQs
1. Who can get Raheja QBE third-party car insurance?
Raheja QBE third-party car insurance is available to car owners who have registered their vehicles with the Regional Transport Authority of India (RTA).
2. Is there a time limit for filing a claim with Raheja QBE for third-party car insurance after an accident?
Yes, you must file a third-party car insurance claim within 60 days of the accident. It should be done as soon as possible.
3. Who is in charge of cases filed under third-party claims?
The Motor Accident Claims Tribunal is a special court that handles third-party claims.
4. What is the maximum compensation provided by Raheja QBE to third-party car insurance policyholders?
Under the third-party property damage clause, Raheja QBE car insurance policy can compensate you up to INR 7.5 lacs. However, there is no set amount of compensation that a victim's family will receive in the event of death.
5. How long does a third-party car insurance policy from Raheja QBE last?
The policy usually lasts one year and must be renewed before expiration. However, the IRDAI has allowed the issuance of a 3-year car insurance policy by insurance companies such as Raheja QBE.
You May Also Like
Buy Insurance Plans
Recent ArticlesView All
How to Check SBI General Insurance Claim Status?
Have you recently claimed your SBI car insurance policy? If so, you may be wondering how to check the status o...Read More
A Guide to Checking HDFC ERGO Car Insurance Claim Status
HDFC ERGO General Insurance Company offers various ways to check comprehensive, third-party, or own-damage car...Read More
Convert Your Third Party Car Insurance to Comprehensive Car ...
The comprehensive car insurance policy offers better risk coverage on the road than third-party car insurance....Read More
Permissible Car Insurance Claims in a Year
In India, having a valid car insurance coverage is obligatory by law. This implies that anybody who owns an au...Read More
Top 10 Small Cars in India – Price, Mileage, Specifications
Check out this list of the best ten smallest cars in India, ranked by features including price, gas economy, a...Read More
Top 10 Most Expensive Cars in India - Prices, Mileage, Specs...
In a way, the most expensive cars are more than just cars; they are a statement of excellence in all aspects. ...Read More
A Guide to Buy the Best CSD Car In 2022
If you have been planning to buy a CSD car in India, read on to know the prices of all the models in the categ...Read More
A Complete Guide to Different Bharti AXA Car Insurance Plans
One of the leading players in the Indian insurance marketplace, Bharti AXA has a lot to offer when it comes to...Read More
Mistakes to Avoid While Renewing Shriram Car Insurance Polic...
Shriram General Insurance, undoubtedly, offers best car insurance policies with attractive renewal features. B...Read More