Starting at only ₹6 per Day*
Mahindra KUV 100 NXT Car Insurance
Enter your details to buy Car Insurance
By proceeding you agree to Terms & Conditions
Proceed without car number
- Compare and buy at best price
- Instant Policy Issuance
- No unwanted calls. We promise!
Mahindra KUV 100, now known as KUV 100 NXT, is designed and manufactured by Mahindra & Mahindra, a leading Indian multinational automotive corporation. It is a supermini five-door car set to perform and compete with the established players with its alluring technology features. In 2017, Mahindra introduced a new stylish look of KUV 100 NXT for its compact SUV KUV100. The customers interested in buying the car have the option of personalization with its four accessory kits, namely, sporty interior and exterior kits and premium interior and exterior kits. Each of the kits comprises multiple accessories to enhance the style outcome further. The price of this car is very economical for people on a budget and set between INR 6.92 lakhs and INR 8.84 lakhs depending upon variant to variant.
Mahindra KUV 100 NXT Features
Coming in five variants in India, the car is a six-seater customizable to five-seater. Mahindra KUV 100 NXT offers you multiple features such as power steering, an anti-Lock braking system, driver airbag, and automatic climate control. The car also has alloy wheels, power windows front, and air conditioning. The Mahindra KUV 100 NXT also comes with passenger airbags and front fog lights.
Key Specifications of Mahindra KUV 100 NXT
18.15 km per liter
Fuel Tank Capacity
Max Torque (nm @rpm)
115 nm @3500-3600 rpm
Engine Displacement (cc)
Max power (bhp @rpm)
82 bhp @5500rpm
Number of Cylinders
Ground Clearance Unladen (mm)
mfalcon g80 engine
Mahindra KUV 100 NXT Car Insurance
Every individual has a common goal to drive a car as it is treated as a luxury in India. However, driving cars on roads has its disadvantages. We read and see road accident cases daily. Therefore, the car owner needs to take car insurance to protect against damages such as theft, accidents including for a third-party vehicle.
Types of Car Insurance for Mahindra KUV 100 NXT
- Comprehensive Insurance - Under this policy, the insurer is liable to pay for both own damages and third-party damages. This policy is applicable under natural disasters scenarios and for man-made disasters as well.
- Third-Party Insurance - As per the Motor Vehicles Act, 1988, it is mandatory to obtain a third-party car insurance policy for your vehicle to drive on roads legally. Under the third-party cover, the insurance company is responsible for paying the damages caused to third parties such as injuries, disabilities, whether permanent or temporary, death, proper damages, etc.
What is Covered Under Mahindra KUV 100 NXT Car Insurance Policy?
Following coverage, you are entitled to claim for your Mahindra KUV 100 NXT Insurance policy:
- Natural Disasters such as earthquakes, landslides, floods, cyclones, etc.
- Human-made disasters such as terrorist attack, fires, chemical explosions, crashes due to transportation, etc.
- Third-party coverage like permanent or temporary disability, body injuries, death, etc.
- Damages caused to passengers
- Loss due to car theft
- Personal accidents (one has to buy a PA cover separately)
What is Not Covered Under Mahindra KUV 100 NXT Car Insurance Policy?
Following will not be claimable under the Mahindra KUV 100 NXT Car Insurance policy:
- Wear and tear due to usage of the car, maintenance charges, breakdowns like electrical or mechanical
- When you are driving under the influence of high intoxicants
- If you are driving out of the geographical limit of your registered car
- Damages caused under perils and nuclear wars are excluded
- When you don't have a valid driving licence
- If you are using your car for speed testing, pacemaking, racing, etc
How to Buy/Renew Your Mahindra KUV 100 NXT Car Insurance Policy?
Both facilities of buying and renewing are available for your Mahindra KUV 100 NXT Car Insurance online. Renewal of your insurance policy is as important as buying one because the tenure of the original contract is over, the insurance company is no longer responsible for paying damages. Renewal options rest with the insurance company and the integrated service provider company.
The procedure will include the following steps:
- Go to the official website of the insurance company
- Submit car details such as registration number, car type, model, place and year of registration, etc
- Once you submit the details, the available quotes will appear. Choose the most suitable among them
- Lastly, pay the premium and complete the transaction
Mahindra KUV 100 NXT Review
It is a worthy car if you want to experience a smooth and safe drive. It will protect you from back pain and strain from long-hour drives. The steering of Mahindra KUV 100 NXT is pretty smooth, offering you great performance. You need to make sure to buy a New Mahindra KUV 100 NXT car insurance before you buy the car. Online procedures have made it easy and less time-consuming as well.
Add ons for your Car Insurance
FAQs of Mahindra KUV 100 NXT Car Insurance
1. What are the required documents for my Mahindra KUV 100 NXT car insurance renewal?
You need to submit the following details to get your car insurance renewed:
- Previous Insurance Policy number
- Previous Insurance Policy expiry date
- Vehicle registration number along with its RC
2. Can I get the Mahindra KUV 100 NXT car insurance renewal from another insurer?
Yes, you can get the renewal from a third-party insurer.
3. Which car insurance policy is best for my Mahindra KUV 100 NXT?
You need to visit the website to compare the different policies and select the appropriate among them. However, a comprehensive car insurance policy is advisable to buy.
4. How can I make changes in my existing Mahindra KUV 100 NXT Insurance policy?
An endorsement letter is needed as proof to make changes in your existing policy.
5. Is my Mahindra KUV 100 NXT insurance cancellable?
Yes, it can be done but you need to choose at least third-party insurance as it is mandatory as per the MVA, 1988.
You May Also Like
Buy Insurance Plans
Recent ArticlesView All
How to Check SBI General Insurance Claim Status?
Have you recently claimed your SBI car insurance policy? If so, you may be wondering how to check the status o...Read More
A Guide to Checking HDFC ERGO Car Insurance Claim Status
HDFC ERGO General Insurance Company offers various ways to check comprehensive, third-party, or own-damage car...Read More
Convert Your Third Party Car Insurance to Comprehensive Car ...
The comprehensive car insurance policy offers better risk coverage on the road than third-party car insurance....Read More
Permissible Car Insurance Claims in a Year
In India, having a valid car insurance coverage is obligatory by law. This implies that anybody who owns an au...Read More
Top 10 Small Cars in India – Price, Mileage, Specifications
Check out this list of the best ten smallest cars in India, ranked by features including price, gas economy, a...Read More
Top 10 Most Expensive Cars in India - Prices, Mileage, Specs...
In a way, the most expensive cars are more than just cars; they are a statement of excellence in all aspects. ...Read More
A Guide to Buy the Best CSD Car In 2022
If you have been planning to buy a CSD car in India, read on to know the prices of all the models in the categ...Read More
A Complete Guide to Different Bharti AXA Car Insurance Plans
One of the leading players in the Indian insurance marketplace, Bharti AXA has a lot to offer when it comes to...Read More
Mistakes to Avoid While Renewing Shriram Car Insurance Polic...
Shriram General Insurance, undoubtedly, offers best car insurance policies with attractive renewal features. B...Read More