Starting at only ₹6 per Day*
Mahindra Verito Car Insurance
Enter your details to buy Car Insurance
By proceeding you agree to Terms & Conditions
- Compare and buy at best price
- Instant Policy Issuance
- No unwanted calls. We promise!
The Mahindra Verito electric vehicle debuted at the 2012 Auto Show and was later upgraded for the 2014 Auto Show. Mahindra has officially unveiled the e Verito, which is the name given to the sedan's electric version. The new Mahindra Verito is a one-of-a-kind combination of style, performance, and convenience. The 1.5 litre CRDi diesel engine in the various Verito models are coupled to 5-speed manual transmissions. The vehicle has most of the necessary safety features to ensure that passengers are as safe as possible in the event of a sudden collision. For your amusement, it comes with a 2-DIN music system.
Key Features of Mahindra Verito
The Mahindra Verito is a stylish and practical vehicle. The Mahindra Verito is a cut above its base model, the Logan, in terms of appearance and style. The inside of Verito is a significant element of its allure. The high-power engine is the core of the Mahindra Verito.
The Verito is powered by a 1461 cc, 1.5-litre turbocharged diesel engine that produces 65hp@4000 rpm and 160Nm of torque@2000 rpm. This torquey engine, mated to a five-speed manual transmission, achieves a fuel efficiency of 21 kmpl. In addition, the Mahindra Verito has several safety features, including a driver airbag, anti-lock brakes with electronic brake-force distribution, an immobilizer, and an electric rear window kid lock.
Key Specifications of Mahindra Verito
|Unladen Kerb Weight (kg)||1140|
|Gross Weight (kg)||1630|
|Certified Driving Range (km)||181|
|Normal Charging Time||11 h and 30 mins|
|Fast Charging||1 h 30 mins|
|Construction||3 Phase AC Induction Motor|
|Power (hp)||65hp@4000 r/min|
|Battery||Installed Capacity (Ah) = 288|
|Total Installed On-board Power (kWh)||21.2|
|Steering Power Assisted||Electro-hydraulic|
|Front Suspension||Macpherson Type with Wishbone Link|
|Rear Suspension||H-Section Torsion Beam with Programmed Deflection Coil Spring|
|Wheel Rim Size (cm)||35.6|
|Tyre Type||185/70 R14|
Mahindra Verito Insurance
Owners of Mahindra Verito must ensure their vehicles against all types of damages such as accident related, vandalism damages including the theft of the vehicle along with the damage caused by the natural hazards. When you purchase Mahindra Verito the insurance policy for the Mahindra Verito is included in the price of the vehicle, saving time and energy of the vehicle owner. Later that, owners can either opt to renew the policy or can purchase the new one after the expiry of the old one.
Mahindra Verito Car Insurance Types
- A third-party car insurance is mandatory insurance that all vehicle owners are required to get. This protects the third party from the damages incurred by you. The damages include physical injury, vehicular damage to third party or any other type of property damage. Under the third-party insurance, the financial aid is extended to only third party for the loss.
- A comprehensive car insurance cover protects policy holder against the damaged incurred to or by the third party. Apart from all types of vehicular damages, this also includes the own damages as well as third-party liability.
You can add in following add-ons to your Mahindra Verito insurance policy to customize it as per your requirements:
- Roadside assistance cover
- Engine protector
- Zero depreciation (for automobiles under 5 years old)
- No claim bonus protector
- Return invoice cover
What is Covered Under Mahindra Verito Car Insurance Policy?
A Mahindra Verito insurance policy commonly covers the following items:
- Natural/Man-made disasters are all possibilities (flood, cyclones, riots, strikes, etc.)
- Third-party loss
- Own damages
What is not Covered Under Mahindra Verito Car Insurance Policy?
The following would not be covered under a Mahindra Verito insurance policy:
- Damages arising from war and similar conditions
- Damages arising from driving while under the influence of alcohol
- Damages arising from driving without a valid licence
- Damages occur when the policy is not active
- Damages due to regular wear and tear
- Regular servicing expense
How to Buy/Renew Your Mahindra Verito Car Insurance Policy?
It is typical for buyers to renew their Mahindra Verito insurance policies online. Renewals can be completed directly through an insurance company's web portal or an integrator service. Customers can use the following procedure to compare Mahindra Verito insurance pricing, terms, and related perks given by several insurers before selecting the one that is best for them:
- Go to the official website of an insurer and select car insurance page.
- Select "Get a Quote."
- Complete the application by providing your credit/debit card information and personal information.
- Complete your payment, and you're finished.
Mahindra Verito Review
The inside and exterior of the Mahindra Verito are equally stunning. It is more comfortable to travel because of the automatic gears, and it provides more safety with airbags. It is also the most cost-effective car. In this car, which has a big 510-litre boot area, there is plenty of legroom and space for a family to stow their belongings. Even when the vehicle is completely loaded, the 1461 cc engine does not strain. Outside of city boundaries, this car gets roughly 21kmpl, and the car's substantial Mahindra shell makes it highly safe. One of the benefits of having this car is that Mahindra dealerships are located throughout the country, allowing us to repair any issues swiftly.
Add ons for your Car Insurance
Mahindra Verito Car Insurance FAQs
1. Is the Mahindra Verito diesel version available in India?
Yes, the Mahindra Verito is offered in six diesel variants: Verito 1.5 D2 BSIII, Verito 1.5 D2, Verito 1.5 D4, Verito 1.5 D4, Verito 1.5 D6, Verito 1.5 D6 BSIII, Verito 1.5 D6 BSIII, Verito 1.5 D6 BSIII, Verito 1.5 D6 BSIII, Verito 1.5 D6 BSIII, Verito 1.5 D6 BSIII, Veri
2. Will the vehicle be inspected before the renewal of Mahindra Verito insurance?
Yes. Before renewing your car insurance, you must undergo an inspection.
3. Is it legal to drive a Mahindra Verito in India without insurance?
Every vehicle on an Indian road must be insured, according to the Motor Vehicles Act of 1988.
4. Is it possible to renew an automobile insurance policy for Mahindra Verito that has already expired?
Yes. You can still renew your auto insurance policy if it has already expired, and you should do so as soon as possible.
5. What is Mahindra Verito's top speed?
The Mahindra Verito has a top speed of 146 kilometres per hour.
You May Also Like
Recent ArticlesView All
HDFC ERGO General Insurance Company offers various ways to check comprehensive, third-party, or own-damage car...Read More
The comprehensive car insurance policy offers better risk coverage on the road than third-party car insurance....Read More
Check out this list of the best ten smallest cars in India, ranked by features including price, gas economy, a...Read More
In a way, the most expensive cars are more than just cars; they are a statement of excellence in all aspects. ...Read More
One of the leading players in the Indian insurance marketplace, Bharti AXA has a lot to offer when it comes to...Read More