Starting at only ₹6 per Day*
Mahindra Xylo Car Insurance
Enter your details to buy Car Insurance
By proceeding you agree to Terms & Conditions
- Compare and buy at best price
- Instant Policy Issuance
- No unwanted calls. We promise!
Since its launch in January 2009 at Nashik, Maharashtra, Mahindra Xylo has been a successful car of Mahindra & Mahindra. It is a compact Multi Utility Vehicle (MUV). Mahindra Xylo was not only sold in India on a massive level but also in international markets such as Colombia, South Africa, and certain South Asian and North African countries. However, the production of the Mahindra Xylo ended in 2018. The Mahindra Xylo price ranges from INR 9.17 to INR 12.00 lakh.
You need to purchase the Mahindra Xylo Insurance Policy, if you plan to purchase or have already purchased the Mahindra Xylo. It protects you against all the damages you may incurred on the road. Purchasing an Mahindra insurance policy can be overwhelming. Therefore read below to get all the details regarding Mahindra Xylo Car Insurance.
Mahindra Xylo Features
The Mahindra Xylo offers 2 Diesel Engine; one is 2179 cc while another is 2489 cc. Currently, five different variants are available of Mahindra Xylo, namely, D2, D4, H4, H8 and H9. It comes with Manual transmission. Xylo has a mileage of 14.02 to 14.95 km, depending upon the variant and fuel type. The Mahindra Xylo is an 8 seater and 4 cylinder car with a spacious luggage compartment. The cabin of Xylo is massive and is one of the most spacious MPV in India. The Mahindra Xylo car is an affordable people mover designed to offer a decent blend of features, practicality, and comfort.
Key Specifications of Mahindra Xylo
|Boot space (l)||376|
|Kerb weight (kg)||1875|
|Power (bhp @ rpm)||93.7bhp@3600rpm||93.7bhp@3600rpm||118.3bhp@4000rpm||118.3bhp@4000rpm||120bhp@4000rpm|
|Torque (Nm @ rpm)||218Nm@1400-2600rpm||218Nm@1400-2600rpm||280Nm@2400-2800rpm||280Nm@2400-2800rpm||280Nm@2400-2800rpm|
Mahindra Xylo Car Insurance
As per Motor Vehicles Act, for you as a car owner, third-party insurance is compulsory, and you must buy one whether you buy a new or a used vehicle. If you own a Xylo, you can purchase any of the third-party or comprehensive covers as your Mahindra Xylo Insurance Policy protects you against any financial expenses due to damage, theft, or other risks involving your car. Therefore, acquiring at least a third-party car insurance policy is suggested. As the expiry date approaches, you can go for Mahindra Xylo insurance renewal every year.
Types of Car Insurance for Mahindra Xylo
As a Mahindra Xylo car owner, you have the option of choosing between the third-party car insurance and the comprehensive car insurance. Both of these policies have their own specifications that you can weigh in and opt for the one that is most suited for your requirements.
- Third party car insurance is a protection cover that is mandated under the Motor Vehicles Act. It provides the protective cover to the third- party who may incur any damage caused by you. This includes the any type of vehicular damage or the physical injury or even the death. Under this policy third-party can get insurance cover up to Rs. 7.5 lakhs for property damage.
- A comprehensive car insurance policy provides financial aid to you in case of an unfortunate incident. It provides protection from the technical damages inflicted on your vehicle because of an accident, vandalism or natural disaster. It also gives protection against the physical injuries inflicted on you.
Mahindra Xylo add ons:
- You can avail zero depreciation cover
- No- claim bonus protection add-on provides you benefits at the end of the term if you do not claim any damage throughout the tenure
- Add-on that protects the engine of your vehicle
- Add-on that extends cover to the passengers inside your vehicle
What is Covered Under Mahindra Xylo Insurance Policy
Mahindra Xylo Insurance Policy extends protection cover against the following losses:
- Losses caused in the acts of vandalism, terrorism, arson, or explosion.
- Losses caused in the theft or the loss because of theft
- Losses incurred in the natural calamities
- Losses caused in the accident
- Third-party liabilities
What is Excluded Under Mahindra Xylo Insurance Policy
Mahindra Xylo Insurance Policy does not extend protection cover against the following losses:
- Losses or damages such as mechanical or electrical corruption caused because of the usage of the car.
- Sabotage either self-inflicted or third-party
- Accidents that are caused while driving without a driving licence or with non-valid driving licence.
- If damage is only caused to tyre and not the whole vehicle
- Accident caused while driving under the influence of intoxicants.
- If an accident occurred outside the border of India.
- Accident caused while the vehicle is used for an illegal purpose.
- Damages caused while the vehicle is being used for extending its limits and capacity.
What are the Steps to Buy/Renew Your Mahindra Xylo Car Insurance Policy?
With the technical advancements it is easy to purchase or renew the Mahindra Xylo car insurance online. Before purchasing or renewing an insurance policy you should always research and learn about all the technical aspects of it to avoid any complications in future. There are multiple things are there for you to consider such as Mahindra Xylo car insurance cost, terms and conditions that you must adhere. After reading and learning about all the aspects carefully you must select the one that suits your requirements. You need to perform the following steps carefully to buy/renew Mahindra Xylo car insurance:
- After visiting the official website, you need to duly fill in all the basic and required details such as Mahindra Xylo car’s manufacturing details and registration number.
- Select the premium amount.
- Fill in your KYC, personal, and communication components.
- Make the payment via net banking or cheque.
Mahindra Xylo Review
Things that are most popular about Mahindra Xylo are the Spacious and comfortable cabin that accommodates prominent families, as the car can seat up to nine people if the rear jump seats are opted for. The next is its 2.2-litre diesel engine which offers good low-end torque delivery.
Add ons for your Car Insurance
FAQs for Mahindra Xylo Car Insurance
1. What are the documents required to purchase a Mahindra Xylo insurance policy?
Invoice copy and Registration Certificate (RC) of your car, Copy of valid DL, KYC Details are the documents you require to buy the Mahindra Xylo car insurance policy.
2. How does the engine's CC affect Mahindra Xylo car insurance premium?
Engine's CC affects the third-party premium directly; the higher the CC of the car, the more is the premium.
3. What if I do not have insurance for Mahindra Xylo?
Motor Vehicles Act, 1988 has made not having valid insurance of the vehicle a punishable offence. If caught, you need to pay INR 2000 as a fine. If it is a repeated offence then you can also face 3 months of imprisonment. Not having valid insurance papers can also lead to your driving licence being revoked until you get insurance or renew it.
4. Is it possible to pay the Mahindra Xylo car insurance ‘s premium online?
Yes, you can easily pay the Mahindra Xylo car insurance’s premium online through the net banking or through the debit or credit card.
5. Can I switch my Mahindra Xylo third party insurance to comprehensive insurance?
Switching from one type of insurance to another is totally dependent upon the insurer. However, most insurance service providers allow you to switch between the types of insurance internally.
Recent ArticlesView All
Read this article to learn the most common reasons why car insurance claims are denied and the factors you sho...Read More
It's easy to get Future Generali Car Insurance, which may help you in case of an accident. Read this to know a...Read More
ICICI Lombard comprehensive car insurance policy is a feature-rich policy offering many benefits like 50% NCB,...Read More
This comparison article covers all the essential factors to consider when deciding to stay with or leave your...Read More
Confused about what to choose from the available car insurance options? Check this comprehensive guide to know...Read More
Many commit errors when filing a car insurance claim and receive painful claim application rejections. So, lea...Read More