Starting at only ₹6 per Day*
Maruti Suzuki Alto 800 Car Insurance
Enter your details to buy Car Insurance
By proceeding you agree to Terms & Conditions
- Compare and buy at best price
- Instant Policy Issuance
- No unwanted calls. We promise!
The Alto is the classic Indian city automobile, built for Indian roads and Indian families. The new design offers the traditional Alto a more modern and fresh appeal. The Maruti Suzuki Alto has been in production since 2000 and is essentially an Indian-built variant of the fifth-generation Suzuki Alto Kei vehicle. The Alto, a natural successor to Maruti's most successful car, the Maruti 800, has exceeded its predecessors' expectations. The new design gives the legendary hatchback a fresh, unique style while keeping its distinctive appearance.
Maruti Suzuki Alto 800 Features
Maruti Suzuki has updated the bumper and side fenders for their all-new Alto 800. It gives the vehicle a wide stance and accentuates its distinct features. The vehicle also features keyless entry power windows, and the Maruti Suzuki Alto 800 top-spec variant is equipped with a specially designed 7-inch infotainment system. Some more features for the top variant include a front and rear console bottle holder and dual airbags for added safety. All variants feature an upgraded and polished centre console. The Maruti Suzuki Alto 800 also gets a new and upgraded speedometer design.
Potential buyers can choose from three trims: Standard, L, and V. An optional CNG kit can also be added to the L variant. Prices for the hatchback start from INR 3.25 lakh for the base variant and reach up to INR 4.85 lakh for the top-spec variant.
Key Specifications of Maruti Suzuki Alto 800
1490 (Without Side moulding)
1515 (With Side Moulding)
No. of Cylinders
No. of Valves
35.3 kW @ 6000 rpm
35.3 kW @ 6000 rpm (Petrol Mode)
30.1 kW @ 6000 rpm (CNG Mode)
69 Nm @ 3500 rpm
69 nm @ 3500 rpm (Petrol Mode)
60 Nm @ 3500 rpm (CNG Mode)
5 Speed Manual Transmission
5 Person (Petrol Variant)
4 Person (CNG Variant)
35 L (Petrol)
35 L (Petrol)
60 L CNG (Water Equivalent Filling Capacity)
Maruti Suzuki Alto 800 Car Insurance
Maruti Suzuki 800 Insurance maintains the safety and security of the vehicle. Owners can buy their car insurance from either an insurance company with registered physical offices or they have the option to purchase their Maruti Suzuki Alto 800 car insurance from online brokers, providing a quick and hassle-free way.
When owners buy a new car, the cost of their first year's insurance is added up to the on-road price of their new vehicle. Under the Motor Vehicles Act of 1988, every car needs a mandatory insurance policy while driving on Indian roads.
Types of Car Insurance for Maruti Suzuki Alto 800
The insurance policy for your new or old Maruti Suzuki Alto 800 depends on the type of insurance you purchase for the vehicle. Your Maruti Suzuki Alto 800 insurance price varies according to the type of policy and the add-ons selected with it. There are two types of vehicle insurance coverage in India:
- Third-party Insurance: Third-party insurance is mandatory in India by law. In the case of an accident or misfortune, this sort of insurance covers damages to a third party. In some cases and policy types, policyholders also benefit from additional hospitalisation treatment for third parties.
- Comprehensive Car Insurance: This type is top-rated for a new Maruti Suzuki Alto 800 insurance policy. Comprehensive car insurance generally covers the risk factors associated with a vehicle, passenger, third-party vehicle, or passenger or third-party policy. This type of motor insurance offers all-round protection and a wide range of benefits.
Numerous add-ons can be selected and added to your Maruti Suzuki Alto 800 car insurance policy, such as:
- Roadside assistance is available 24-7
- "No Claim Bonus" or NCB Protection
- Zero-depreciation policy
- Engine Replacement in Case of Engine Failure
- Return to Invoice Add-on
What is Covered Under the Maruti Suzuki Alto 800 Car Insurance Policy?
A 360 degree Maruti Suzuki Alto 800 insurance policy will provide a comprehensive set of benefits and valuable features covered under the insurance cost. These features are as follows:
- Third-party cover is provided for accidents caused due to the driver's error.
- Damage caused by natural disasters or unfortunate man-made disasters.
- Your Maruti Suzuki Alto 800 insurance price will also cover damages incurred due to vehicle collisions and other risk factors.
What is Not Covered Under the Maruti Suzuki Alto 800 Car Insurance Policy?
Comprehensive car insurance is the highest insurance insurers offer for a Maruti Suzuki car insurance policy. However, some factors are not covered under insurance policies, such as:
- If the policyholder or the driver is driving without a valid driving licence. This is grounds for immediate and rapid disapproval of the insurance policy.
- Damages that occur due to normal wear and tear of the vehicle are not covered under the insurance policy.
- Damages caused due to drivers' wilful negligence are also not covered under insurance policies.
- Damage is caused if the driver is under alcohol or other intoxicating drugs.
How to Buy/Renew Your Maruti Suzuki Car Insurance Policy?
Buying a Maruti Suzuki Alto 800 car insurance policy is a stress-free and low-pressure task. Future policyholders can buy Maruti Suzuki Alto 800 car insurance online without visiting an insurance company office. Hop on the internet and choose from a wide range of online insurance brokers available at the click of a single button. The process is relatively simple.
- Visit the insurance broker's website
- Choose your manufacturer's brand and model of your vehicle, in this case, Maruti Suzuki Alto 800
- Choose the model and variant
- Fill in the necessary details wherever required
- Browse through the available policies and select one
- Confirm your choice and initiate payment for it
- Congrats! You have now purchased your Maruti Suzuki Alto 800 car insurance online
Maruti Suzuki Alto 800 Review
What can we say about the Alto 800 that hasn't already been said? The car checks off several boxes for ease of driving, comfort, and best-in-class mileage. The business says that the petrol variant will go up to 22.05 kmpl and the CNG-equipped variant would get up to 31.59 km/kg.
Add ons for your Car Insurance
FAQs of Maruti Suzuki Alto 800 Car Insurance
1. Is Alto car insurance necessary while driving in India?
A valid motor insurance policy is necessary for all vehicles driven on Indian roads under the Motor Vehicles Act, 1988.
2. Is there no paperwork necessary for buying online Alto car insurance?
Yes, a benefit of buying online insurance for your car is that there is zero necessary paperwork. Instead of filling out multiple offline forms, users can now fill in the essential and relevant details online and upload scanned copies of documents without much hassle to buy Maruti Suzuki Alto 800 car insurance.
3. How do we make a Maruti Alto insurance claim online?
The process of filing an online claim for your car is fairly straightforward. Users need to put in a request as soon as the accident occurs. Make sure you have relevant pictures and evidence to support your claim. You can visit the insurer's website and choose to raise a claim, following which a supervisor will be sent to inspect your vehicle and the evidence. If the process goes smoothly, your car will be sent to the nearest partner garage. Claim settlement will follow after completion.
4. How can I renew my Maruti Suzuki Alto 800 insurance online?
The Maruti Suzuki Alto 800 car insurance renewal process is easy to follow. First, visit the online insurance broker's website. Choose the option "Renew Car Insurance" or a similarly styled option. Fill in the details of your existing policy, and the website will generate new quotes for a renewed car insurance policy. Select your preferred approach and make the necessary payment towards it.
5. What is NCB of an Alto 800 Car Insurance?
The NCB, or No Claim Bonus, is a prize offered by an insurance company to a policyholder who has gone a year without filing a claim. It is only available with own-damage/comprehensive coverage. Furthermore, the NCB is an accumulative benefit that might reach 50% in the fifth year.
You May Also Like
Recent ArticlesView All
HDFC ERGO General Insurance Company offers various ways to check comprehensive, third-party, or own-damage car...Read More
The comprehensive car insurance policy offers better risk coverage on the road than third-party car insurance....Read More
In a way, the most expensive cars are more than just cars; they are a statement of excellence in all aspects. ...Read More
One of the leading players in the Indian insurance marketplace, Bharti AXA has a lot to offer when it comes to...Read More
Shriram General Insurance, undoubtedly, offers best car insurance policies with attractive renewal features. B...Read More