Starting at only ₹6 per Day*
Maruti Suzuki Baleno Car Insurance
Enter your details to buy Car Insurance
By proceeding you agree to Terms & Conditions
- Compare and buy at best price
- Instant Policy Issuance
- No unwanted calls. We promise!
The Baleno is the premium hatchback car from the best-known car manufacturer, Maruti Suzuki. Since its launch in 2015, its striking looks, impressive features, and grand interiors have made it one of the country’s best-selling reliable cars.
Baleno is available in four basic variants with automatic and manual transmission every variant, and all are petrol variants. Sigma, Zeta, Delta, and Alpha are those variants. Dualjet motor is available only in mid-spec Zeta and Delta variants. Baleno is suitable for urban Indian customers with smart hybrid technology. All the variants range from INR 5.59 lakh - INR 8.90 lakh (Delhi Ex-showroom).
Key Specifications of Maruti Suzuki Baleno
Maruti Suzuki has created Baleno with two petrol engine options. First one is a 1.2-litre Dualjet, Dual VVT petrol engine, and another is 1.2-litre VVT petrol engine. The former one carries a mild hybrid system which enables start-stop functions and torque assist. Both the engines are BS-6 compliant, ensuring the reduction of emissions. 5-speed manual transmission is available in both types of engines. Continuously variable transmission (CVT) is present only with the 1.2-litre VVT petrol engine unit. Its dimensions are 1510mm tall,1745mm wide, 3995mm long and a long wheelbase 2520mm.
Suzuki Baleno Safety Features
- ABS with EBD
- Isofix Child Seat Anchorages
- Auto door lock
- Dual front airbags
- Speed Limit indicator beeps when you cross 80kmph and continuously beeps after 120kmph
- Suzuki-TECT Body
- Co-driver Seatbelt Reminder System
- Reverse Parking Sensor
What is Covered Under Maruti Suzuki Baleno Car Insurance Policy
Third-Party Losses: In the unfortunate event of third-party loss, your policy will take care of the legal and financial liabilities.
Damages Due to Accidents: If your car is damaged due to an accident, nothing to worry about as your Maruti Suzuki car insurance policy got you covered.
Car Thefts: In case your car is stolen, your car insurance policy will look after the same.
Damages Caused in Fire: If your car catches fire, your car policy will pay for the damages.
Damages Due to Natural/Man-made Disaster: When flood, hurricane, hail storm, tornado, riots, etc attack your car, your insurance policy comes in handy.
Personal Accident: In case you meet with an accident that leads to injuries or unfortunately death, your policy will offer compensation of up to INR 15 lakh.
Note: You will have to buy PA Cover separately.
What is not Covered Under Maruti Suzuki Baleno Car Insurance Policy
Drunken Driving: No car insurance company will accept your claim if you were drunk or under an intoxicant when the accident happened.
Unauthorised Driving: Your claim will be rejected if the driver is without a valid Driver’s License.
Deliberate Accident: If the accident has been caused purposely, the claim will be rejected.
Consequential Damages: Consequential damages that are caused after the accident are not covered under insurance.
Negligence: An accident occurs because of your own negligence, you won’t be able to claim the damages.
Depreciation: Damages that are caused because of normal wear and tear, mechanical or electric failure due to travelling.
Expired policy: If the policy has lapsed, your damages will not be covered.
Excluded Add-Ons: You will not be able to claim the benefits that you do not have in your plan.
How to Renew Your Maruti Suzuki Baleno Car Insurance Policy
You can renew your Maruti Suzuki Baleno car insurance policy in 5 easy and quick steps.
Step 1 - Fill in your Name, Address, Mobile Number, Vehicle’s Make, Model, Variant, Registration Date & the city you drive in.
Step 3 - Enter details of your previous insurance policy- Date of expiry, Claim made in the last year, No Claim Bonus earned
Step 4 - You will get a quote for your premium
Step 5- Make the final payment to renew your policy
Suzuki Baleno Review
Baleno offers an exceptional experience driving it with the smart play studio. The display enables to call, text, navigate and play music. The screen is touch-enabled and follows your voice instructions too.
Baleno gives unparalleled comfort during the drive. With the smart play studio application in the car, you can listen to the Aha radio, know the climate, and more. The multi-information display can help monitor fuel consumption, trip details, gear shift, and energy flow. Baleno has tilt and telescopic steering through which the steering wheel can be adjusted to the driver’s comfort.
Add ons for your Car Insurance
Baleno Car Insurance FAQs
1. What is cashless car insurance?
Cashless insurance is the agreement between a repairer(cashless garage) and an insurer to give benefits to the policyholder. The insured customer does not need to remit the full bill and wait for the insurance company’s reimbursement. Instead, the insured pays only his share of the amount and the rest of the amount the insurer pays directly to the repairer.
2. How to claim cashless car insurance?
- Go to the nearest garage, which has an agreement with the insurance company.
- Make a call to the company’s call centre and register the garage’s information.
- Submit the required documents at the garage
- Claim form filled and signed by you
- Proof of insurance policy
- Copy of registration certificate
- Motor driving licence copy
- Garage centre officials verify your documents, claim eligibility and repair your car.
- Garage centre sends bills to the insurance company for the claim.
- The insurance agency will pay the approved amount, and you will pay the remaining amount.
3. What does Maruti Baleno insurance cover?
During the following cases, insurance can be claimed.
- Damage occurred to the Baleno car during accidents and collisions.
- In the case of car theft, file an FIR and claim the insurance.
- Damages due to fire accidents.
- Damages due to natural calamities.
- If there is any accident that led to the death of the owner.
4. Can the accessories be insured?
Accessories which don’t come as a part of the car can be insured separately by paying additional premium specified by the insurance company. They generally charge 4% of the accessories cost and service tax.
5. Is it compulsory to sign the proposal form?
Yes, it is compulsory. A proposal is a form filled by the insured person. It can also be a consent slip. The insurance company would send it along with renewal notice and the customer has to sign it.
The agent, who is selling the insurance policy to the customer, has to read the proposal form’s details and their consent. If it is done on the phone conversation, the recording can act as the proposal form.
6. Can my claim for a Baleno car be rejected?
Under the following circumstances, a claim can get rejected.
- If you are driving recklessly
- If you are under alcohol or drug influence while driving
- If you are driving without a valid driving license, registration certificate and insurance policy
- If you have claimed beyond policy’s sum assured for a given period.
- If your claim is not included in the policy
You May Also Like
Recent ArticlesView All
HDFC ERGO General Insurance Company offers various ways to check comprehensive, third-party, or own-damage car...Read More
The comprehensive car insurance policy offers better risk coverage on the road than third-party car insurance....Read More
In a way, the most expensive cars are more than just cars; they are a statement of excellence in all aspects. ...Read More
One of the leading players in the Indian insurance marketplace, Bharti AXA has a lot to offer when it comes to...Read More
Shriram General Insurance, undoubtedly, offers best car insurance policies with attractive renewal features. B...Read More