Starting at only ₹6 per Day*
Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza Car Insurance
Enter your details to buy Car Insurance
By proceeding you agree to Terms & Conditions
- Compare and buy at best price
- Instant Policy Issuance
- No unwanted calls. We promise!
Suzuki is among the most preferred choices in the automotive sector for millions of folks globally. Suzuki Vitara Brezza is Maruti Suzuki's maiden/first branded SUV under the subcompact crossover segment and was uncovered at the 13th Auto Expo, 2016.
Suzuki Vitara Brezza managed to take out the entire market by storm, and not just by some single breeze. The substantial diesel engine of 1.3 liters paved the way to assure a BS6 compliant petrol unit of 1.5 liters. It is currently a petrol-only model and is available with four-speed torque and five-speed manual converters in auto transmission options.
Let's unravel more about Vitara Brezza: -
Key Specifications of Suzuki Vitara Brezza
Suzuki Vitara Brezza is known to have an ARAI Mileage of 18.76 km per hour, and the primary fuel type for the model is only petrol currently. This is a spacious car model with a seating capacity of 5 people and a sufficiently huge storage capacity. The fuel tank of the model can carry a maximum of 48 liters of petrol, and this SUV is thus the best choice for long-distance travel with assured comfort. This car has the engine model of K15B ISG with a four-speed gearbox and automatic transmission type facility.
Other Key Features of the Suzuki Vitara Brezza
- Presence of dual airbags in all the models
- Reverse parking sensors
- Availability of the ISOFIX child seat mounts according to the essential standard fit
- Presence of LED headlights
- Alloy wheels
- An infotainment touchscreen system with 7 inches in height
- Adjustable height for the driver seat
- Automated headlamps, wipers, dimming mirror, and reverse camera
- Availability of anti-lock braking system
- Power windows front and steering
What is Covered Under Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza Car Insurance Policy
Third-Party Losses: In the unfortunate event of third-party loss, your policy will take care of the legal and financial liabilities.
Damages Due to Accidents: If your car is damaged due to an accident, nothing to worry about as your car insurance policy got you covered.
Car Thefts: In case your car is stolen, your Maruti Suzuki car insurance policy will look after the same.
Damages Caused in Fire: If your car catches fire, your car policy will pay for the damages.
Damages Due to Natural/Man-made Disaster: When flood, hurricane, hail storm, tornado, riots, etc attack your car, your insurance policy comes in handy.
Personal Accident: In case you meet with an accident that leads to injuries or unfortunately death, your policy will offer compensation of up to INR 15 lakh.
Note: You will have to buy PA Cover separately.
What is not Covered Under Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza Car Insurance Policy
Drunken Driving: No car insurance company will accept your claim if you were drunk or under an intoxicant when the accident happened.
Unauthorised Driving: Your claim will be rejected if the driver is without a valid Driver’s License.
Deliberate Accident: If the accident has been caused purposely, the claim will be rejected.
Consequential Damages: Consequential damages that are caused after the accident are not covered under insurance.
Negligence: An accident occurs because of your own negligence, you won’t be able to claim the damages.
Depreciation: Damages that are caused because of normal wear and tear, mechanical or electric failure due to travelling.
Expired policy: If the policy has lapsed, your damages will not be covered.
Excluded Add-Ons: You will not be able to claim the benefits that you do not have in your plan.
How to Renew Your Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza Car Insurance Policy
You can renew your Suzuki Vitara Brezza car insurance policy in 5 easy and quick steps.
Step 1 - Fill in your Name, Address, Mobile Number, Vehicle’s Make, Model, Variant, Registration Date & the city you drive in.
Step 3 - Enter details of your previous insurance policy- Date of expiry, Claim made in the last year, No Claim Bonus earned
Step 4 - You will get a quote for your premium
Step 5- Make the final payment to renew your policy
Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza Car Review
The key features of the exterior model of Vitara Brezza, like its upright stance and boxy silhouette, give it an appealing appearance. Drivers of this automobile model prefer it due to the assurance of a relatively higher seating position and rear seat occupants' presence in it. The car is a perfect choice for long drives and cross-city travels.
Suzuki Vitara Brezza contains a smoother and quiet engine, assuring that even in the car, all the traveling members can seamlessly carry on their tasks without getting any disturbances. Overtaking in traffic is also a more manageable task with this car, and it has a fantastic build of speed.
Add ons for your Car Insurance
Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza Car Insurance FAQs
1. What all claims are included in the Suzuki Vitara Brezza Insurance?
The inclusions of the Suzuki Vitara Brezza car insurance are:
- It protects all the people present in the car (all the occupants).
- The insurance covers all the damages caused due to an accident.
- The insurance also has coverage against the damages caused by fire.
- It covers total loss for any terrorist attack on the car.
- It covers the total loss due to any theft.
- It also gives financial protection against third-party liabilities
2. What are the claims that are excluded from the Suzuki Vitara Brezza Insurance?
The exclusions of Suzuki Vitara Brezza car insurance are:
- The insurance does not cover any breakdowns caused due to mechanical or electrical faults.
- It does not include normal wear and tear.
- There is no coverage for tyre damage, replacement, or repair.
- It does not have coverage for driving without a valid driver's license.
- There is no coverage for the damages caused due to the nuclear war.
3. What are the add-ons that one can opt at some additional cost?
There is some additional coverage too that one can get for an additional cost, such as:
- Tyre cover: This allows to claim coverage for the tyre or tube replacement or repair.
- Passenger cover: The policyholder can use this to protect all the occupants other than the driver in case of any accidental death.
- Spare car clause: Also known as daily allowance benefit, is applicable to get daily travel allowance if the car is at any garage for repair for a certain period.
There are some more add-ons available, other than these generic ones.
4. What is no claim bonus protection for Vitara Brezza car insurance?
No claim bonus protection helps for protecting all the discounts earned during a claim-free year. The first year discount for a claim-free period starts with a 20% discount on the premiums and might reach 50% by the end of the five years of the claim-free period.
5. By mistake, I locked the keys inside my Brezza car. Will the insurance company help get a duplicate key?
If the car is protected against the key replacement add-on, then the insurance company will surely help you in this case. The insurance company might also help you pick up the duplicate keys from your place and deliver them to your current location.
You May Also Like
Recent ArticlesView All
HDFC ERGO General Insurance Company offers various ways to check comprehensive, third-party, or own-damage car...Read More
The comprehensive car insurance policy offers better risk coverage on the road than third-party car insurance....Read More
In a way, the most expensive cars are more than just cars; they are a statement of excellence in all aspects. ...Read More
One of the leading players in the Indian insurance marketplace, Bharti AXA has a lot to offer when it comes to...Read More
Shriram General Insurance, undoubtedly, offers best car insurance policies with attractive renewal features. B...Read More