Starting at only ₹6 per Day*
MG ZS EV Car Insurance
Enter your details to buy Car Insurance
By proceeding you agree to Terms & Conditions
- Compare and buy at best price
- Instant Policy Issuance
- No unwanted calls. We promise!
The MG ZS EV was first revealed in 2018 at the Guangzhou Motor Show. The ZS EV is the first production electric car from the house of MG Motor, a British automotive manufacturer. The MG ZS EV is based on the existing model MG ZS. The MG ZS EV is a 5-seater and falls under the class category of an SUV.
MG ZS EV Features
As for its variants, the MG ZS EV comes in two trims, namely the ZS EV Exclusive and the upcoming ZS EV Excite. Both of these have EV comes with automatic transmission and a great company claimed mileage. As for its features, the MG ZS EV has a lot to offer, including a 10.1-inch touch-enabled infotainment system, panoramic sunroof, powered driver’s seat, 360-degree camera, rear AC vents, wireless mobile charging, ABS with EBD plus brake assist, 6 Airbags, star/stop engine button, cruise control, kinetic energy recovery system, hill descent/start assist, front & rear disc brakes, TPMS and much more.
MG ZS EV Specifications
|Range||461 Km/ full charge|
|Battery Capacity||50.3 kWh|
|Motor Type||Permanent Magnet Synchronous Motor|
|Maximum Power Output||176.75PS|
|Maximum Torque Output||280Nm|
|Drive Type||Front-Wheel Drive (FWD)|
|Boot Space||470 Litres|
|Available Ground Clearance||177 mm|
|Wheel Base||2581 mm|
MG ZS EV Car Insurance
As per the Indian Motor Vehicles Act all car owners in India must have motor insurance for their vehicles with third-party legal liability cover. Car insurance will not only keep your vehicle covered in case of some accidental altercation but will also provide you with different benefits. And this is mandatory even when you buy an electric vehicle in India. This is why going with an MG ZS EV car insurance is highly recommended when you are choosing this EV. If you already have a policy but it has now expired, make sure to get your MG ZS EV car insurance renewal done as soon as possible. And if you don’t have one already, you should consider a new MG ZS EV car insurance policy to keep your vehicle covered.
A few important things should be taken care of while considering the MG ZS EV car insurance, get an idea about these down below.
Types of MG ZS EV Car Insurance
There are two types of coverage offered during MG ZS EV car insurance renewal and purchase. They are;
- A Third-party only policy, where your insurance will cover the damages and losses of the involved third party.
- As for the Comprehensive type policy, it will take care of third-party legal liability, along with coverage for own damages, and other important options.
What is Covered Under MG ZS EV Car Insurance Policy?
The things that your new MG ZS EV car insurance policy is going to cover are;
- Loss and damage insurance for the owner
- Third-party legal liability coverage in case of an accident
- Damages caused as a result of natural disasters like floods, landslides, earthquakes, etc.
- Accidental fires, riots, theft of cars, and other types of human-involved activities beyond the control of the insured
The MG ZS EV insurance price is more if you go with the comprehensive type policy. But with it, you will get tons of coverage options that will keep you and your vehicle secure.
What is not Covered Under MG ZS EV Car Insurance Policy?
The things that your MG ZS EV car insurance policy will not provide coverage for, are;
- Damages sustained while driving under the influence of liquor
- Any general deterioration caused by long-term usage
- Self-inflicted damages to the vehicle
- Damages incurred as a result of failure to pay attention by the driver/owner
- Damages incurred as a result of participating in illegal conduct
- Driving without carrying proper documentation, such as the driver’s driving licence/policy papers
Go through your new MG ZS EV car insurance policy to get an idea about all of the types of damages that your policy will not provide coverage for.
How to Buy/Renew Your MG ZS EV Car Insurance Policy?
If you are wondering how to get your new MG ZS EV car insurance online, then let us tell you that it is a cakewalk. While a few still prefer to get one through an agent, many are now opting for the MG ZS EV car insurance online. You can get multiple choices, have add-ons options, and get quotes on MG ZS EV insurance price points, that you can compare online. And after your careful consideration, you can select the one with the best overall MG ZS EV car insurance cost and offerings.
Follow these steps to get your new MG ZS EV car insurance online;
- Fill in with the details of your vehicle
- Provide details on any previous insurance particulars
- Now, select the type of policy you are looking for
- Then proceed to get quotes on the MG ZS EV car insurance cost and benefits
- Select if the offered MG ZS EV insurance price and coverage options are up to mark
- Finally, pay the premium
By following this, you will be able to breeze through your MG ZS EV car insurance renewal procedure. However, It is always recommended to take your time and go through the policy in detail while getting your MG ZS EV car insurance renewal or a new purchase done.
MG ZS EV Review
The MG ZS EV is one of the best electric vehicles that the Indian car market has to offer. It competes with the leading EV SUVs in its price range and is perfect for your local and long-range trips. Just have a good MG ZS EV insurance coverage and you will be good to drive in on the street.
Add ons for your Car Insurance
MG ZS EV Car Insurance FAQs
1. Is the comprehensive type MG ZS EV car insurance policy mandatory?
No, as the law states, you are only required to have insurance with third-party legal liability cover. But it is recommended that you go with the comprehensive type policy for better coverage.
2. Can I pay my MG ZS EV car insurance policy premium for multiple years at once?
Yes, you can go with a long-term car insurance policy with three years duration and pay for its premium at once.
3. What are the add-ons I can get with my comprehensive type MG ZS EV car insurance policy?
With this type of MG ZS EV car insurance policy, you can opt for add-ons such as;
- Tyre Protection
- Zero Depreciation Cover
- No Claim Bonus Cover
- Roadside Assistance Cover
4. How many times can I claim my zero depreciation cover for my MG ZS EV car insurance?
Your MG ZS EV car insurance policy will allow up to 2 claims for your zero-depreciation cover.
5. Will I lose my NCB If I forget to renew my MG ZS EV car insurance on time?
If you don’t renew your MG ZS EV car insurance on time then it will lapse. However, if you manage to renew it within 90 days of its lapse, you will get to continue your NCB.
You May Also Like
Recent ArticlesView All
HDFC ERGO General Insurance Company offers various ways to check comprehensive, third-party, or own-damage car...Read More
The comprehensive car insurance policy offers better risk coverage on the road than third-party car insurance....Read More
Check out this list of the best ten smallest cars in India, ranked by features including price, gas economy, a...Read More
In a way, the most expensive cars are more than just cars; they are a statement of excellence in all aspects. ...Read More
One of the leading players in the Indian insurance marketplace, Bharti AXA has a lot to offer when it comes to...Read More