Plans starting at only ₹7/day*
Royal Sundaram Health Insurance Renewal
Enter your details to buy Health Insurance
By proceeding, I agree to the Terms & Conditions
- No Spam calls. Promise
- Upto ₹75,000** Tax deduction under Sec 80D
- Instant Policy Issuance
A Royal Sundaram health insurance policy comes with various coverages. These coverage features are only accessible if you keep regularly renewing your insurance. For uninterrupted coverage, it is crucial to do your Royal Sundaram health insurance renewal on time. Royal Sundaram has made every step of the renewal procedure simple and quick to ensure policyholders do not encounter any difficulties. Additionally, the health insurance provider offers both online and offline renewal options to its clients.
To keep enjoying the benefits of Royal Sundaram health insurance, you are required to renew your coverage within 15 or 30 days of the policy expiration date, otherwise, you’ll be pulled back into the 30-day waiting period all over again. However, you are advised not to wait that longer by renewing on or before the expiration date to ensure continuous coverage that does not remain the case otherwise. So, online renewal of Royal Sundaram health insurance is imperative. It helps you be on time with your Royal Sundaram health insurance renewal while ensuring an easy and user-friendly experience. Let’s discuss Royal Sundaram health insurance renewal in detail here.
Royal Sundaram Health Insurance Policy Online Renewal Process
For the online renewal of Royal Sundaram health, the following steps are all you need to follow:
- Visit the official website of Royal Sundaram General Insurance.
- On the website, select the "insta renew" tab in the upper right corner.
- Select ‘health’ from the list of insurance.
- You get three options for Royal Sundaram health policy renewal - mobile number, email ID and policy number
- If you choose to renew via policy number, input your policy number and expiration date.
- If you choose either mobile number or email ID, input the same and generate OTP.
- Examine the specifics of your insurance and the cost of your premium to be sure they are accurate.
- Pay the renewal premium for your health insurance coverage as you normally would.
- Upon successful Royal Sundaram health insurance renewal online payment, your coverage will be renewed. You will also get an email confirming the renewal.
Royal Sundaram Health Insurance Policy Renewal - Offline Process
At Royal Sundaram, renewing your health insurance is simple online. However, the provider of health insurance also gives the chance of offline renewal in consideration of the various demands of policyholders. If the offline renewal of the insurance is more convenient for you, phone Royal Sundaram at 1860-425-0000, which is its toll-free number, and let it know what you need. Another alternative for renewal is to pay a brief visit to the Royal Sundaram branch closest to you or pay with a cheque by mailing it to Royal Sundaram General Insurance Co. Limited, c/o Customer Services. Chennai, 600 097; Vishranthi Melaram Towers, No. 2/319, Rajiv Gandhi Salai, (OMR) Karapakkam.
Benefits of Renewing Royal Sundaram Health Insurance Policy
The multiple benefits of the Royal Sundaram health insurance renewal policy are described below:
1. Free Health Check-ups
Royal Sundaram Health Insurance renewal provides you with the advantages of free health check-up options with all of their policies. Once every 3rd policy year for Classic Lifeline plan, and annually for the Supreme and Elite plan coverage. The timely process of your Royal Sundaram Health Insurance renewal ensures continuity of this benefit under your insured coverage.
2. Huge Coverage Against Medical Expenses
Royal Sundaram Health Insurance renewal ensures coverage offered to you against medical expenses while purchasing. The Royal Sundaram health insurance renewal provides you with access to over 5000 network hospitals under its partnership to cover your medical expenses arising from medical treatment.
3. Hassle-free Claim Settlement
Royal Sundaram health insurance renewal ensures a quick and hassle-free claim settlement procedure. You will need to file a claim with the company through its online portal or the official branch for an offline process, and a timely Royal Sundaram health policy renewal will ensure the process is much quicker. You can acquire a cashless or reimbursement claim depending on your requirement.
4. Lifelong Renewal of the Coverage
IRDAI requires every health insurance policy to provide the insured with a lifetime renewability benefit. Royal Sundaram health insurance renewal ensures the policyholder that the coverage they are insured under can be renewed as long they live. This benefit rids retired and senior citizens of financial anxiety if diagnosed with a critical disease.
5. Tax Benefits
Under Section 80D of the Income Tax Act, 1961, you will be eligible for a tax benefit up to INR 1 lakh every financial year. The untimely Royal Sundaram health insurance renewal puts you at the risk of losing your tax benefit.
Things to Keep in Mind During Royal Sundaram Health Policy Renewal
- Royal Sundaram health policy renewal is the time you can review and check the details, features and restrictions regarding your coverage, and this will also be your customisation window. You will receive an email notification 45 days prior to your expiration date.
- Royal Sundaram health renewal is the time when you can increase your sum insured, taking into account the occurrence of the sum insured not being enough anymore.
- Royal Sundaram health policy renewal period is an essential to include some riders and add-ons to your policy.
- You should always inform the insurer if there are any new risk factors involved regarding your health. Any changes to your health and well-being directly reflect on your health insurance. So, you should bring it up to the company during the Royal Sundaram health policy renewal to avoid complications.
The Bottom Line
Renewing your health insurance is just as important as purchasing one. It ensures the continuity of the benefits you acquire at the time of purchase, along with offering benefits like NCB and waiting period benefits. Royal Sundaram health insurance renewal online makes the process much more convenient, quick and user-friendly for the policyholder.
Royal Sundaram Health Insurance Renewal FAQs
1. How do I know about the Royal Sundaram Health policy renewal date?
Your insurance copy will list the date when your coverage will expire. In any event, you are required to receive renewal reminders from the company at the email address or mobile number you have on file.
2. What do I need to do if my Royal Sundaram health insurance renewal time passes before I could complete the process, but I still want to renew it?
There is nothing to worry about, you can still contact the Royal Sundaram administration desk for a renewal when your insurance falls under the non-motor category which in this case is health insurance. You need to renew within 15 or 30 days of the policy expiration date.
3. Can I complete my Royal Sundaram Health Insurance renewal online?
Yes, Royal Sundaram gives you the choice of both offline and online procedures. On the company’s website, you can complete the Royal Sundaram Health Insurance online payment for renewal, but you can also opt for an offline procedure through the branch nearest to you or pay with a cheque by mailing it to Royal Sundaram General Insurance Co. Limited, c/o Customer Services. Chennai, 600 097; Vishranthi Melaram Towers, No. 2/319, Rajiv Gandhi Salai, (OMR) Karapakkam.
4. Does renewal of Royal Sundaram health insure the benefit of a cumulative bonus?
Yes, Royal Sundaram offers you a cumulative bonus advantage. No-claim bonus (NCB) ranges from 10-50% of the insured amount. If a claim is made in any particular year at the same rate that it has been accruing, the cumulative bonus it has earned may be reduced.
5. What is the Royal Sundaram health insurance customer care number?
You can call 1860 425 0000 for any questions regarding your Royal Sundaram health renewal or any other questions regarding your coverage. It will help you with the queries you have.
Buy Insurance Plans
Recent ArticlesView All
Measures for Preventing Cancer
By choosing healthy lifestyle habits, you can reduce your risk of developing some common types of cancer. Lear...Read More
Understanding Free Health Check-up Coverage of Your Health I...
Regular medical checkups are beneficial to keep your health in check. You will get them free if you have healt...Read More
Let’s Scan Arogya Sanjeevani Health Insurance Plan
Arogya Sanjeevani is basic and inexpensive health insurance. Additionally, it offers the choice of obtaining a...Read More
Star Health Insurance Family Health Optima Policy
Star Family Health Optima Health Insurance Policy provides extensive coverage for the entire family under a si...Read More
Vitamins and Minerals That Boost Metabolism
Leaner people are associated with a high basal metabolic rate. However, Vitamin B and D, and minerals such as ...Read More
Different Types of Health Insurance Policies Offered in Indi...
You can't get the ideal value if you don't know what kinds of health insurance policies are available in India...Read More
Healthy Foods That Protect Your Liver
The liver is the body's detoxification system that filters out toxins and is responsible for numerous vital fu...Read More
Understanding the Types and Treatments of Diabetes
Diabetes is a disorder when the body's capacity to metabolise blood glucose is impaired. The disease is classi...Read More
Manage Anxiety Easily with These Tips
The constant feeling of something going wrong can wreak havoc on one’s mind and affect daily tasks. However, h...Read More