Reliance Nippon Life Insurance
Reliance Nippon Life Insurance Company is a joint venture between Reliance Capital, a private-sector financial services and non-banking company, and Nippon Life, one of Japan’s largest private life insurers with stakes of 51% and 49% respectively. Reliance Nippon Life Insurance is amongst the largest non-bank supported private life insurance company. It has been rated amongst the Top 3 Most Trusted Life Insurance Service Brands by Brand Equity‘s Most Trusted Brands Survey, 2018.
Top Reliance Nippon Life Insurance Plans (2020)
Reliance Nippon Life Insurance offers five distinct segments of life insurance plans namely protection plans, savings and investment plans, retirement plans, child plans and health insurance plans for individuals as well as corporate/group entities. So, here’s a look at the top life insurance plans offered by Reliance Nippon Life Insurance in the different life insurance categories:
- Reliance Nippon Life Term Insurance Plans
Term insurance plans are the most affordable and simplest form of life insurance plans. Term plans are protection-oriented plans in which you can opt for a sum assured as per your financial needs. This sum assured is paid to the nominee of the plan in case of the unfortunate death of the life insured during the term. Term plans generally do not provide maturity benefit. That is, if the life insured survives the term of the plan, no benefit is paid. Term plans provide financial security to your loved ones in your absence and are a must in your financial portfolio.
Term Insurance Plans offered by Reliance Nippon Life Insurance are as follows:
|Product Name||Product Description|
|Reliance Nippon Life Protection Plus||Reliance Nippon Life Protection Plus is a non-participating pure risk plan which offers four plan options to choose at the inception of the plan. These options include the level cover option, increasing cover option, level cover plus income option and whole of life cover option. The death benefit is paid under each option to the nominee of the plan in case of unfortunate death of the life assured. However, no maturity benefit is offered in any of the four plan options. This plan has cheaper rates of premium for non-tobacco customers.|
|Reliance Nippon Life Digi-Term Insurance Plan||Reliance Nippon Life Digi-Term Insurance Plan is an online insurance plan which offers a large life insurance cover at affordable rates of premium. This plan offers multiple options to choose from to make your protection comprehensive and customised. The Digi-term plan offers comprehensive coverage against the risk of premature death and terminal illness. You can further enhance the coverage of this plan with the help of riders.|
2. Reliance Life Insurance Endowment/ Savings Plans
Endowment plans are also known as savings plans as these plans are savings oriented plans. They help you create a corpus for your future through regular savings. Under endowment plans, life insurance cover is allowed against the risk of premature death for the entire term of the plan. However, on survival till the end of the policy tenure, a maturity benefit is paid which helps you meet your financial needs. Reliance Nippon Life Insurance offers a wide range of endowment/savings plan with flexible premium paying terms and loan facility to help you meet your insurance needs and leave a legacy for your loved ones.
Endowment/ Savings Plans offered by Reliance Life Insurance are as follows:
|Product Name||Product Description|
|Reliance Nippon Life Lifelong Savings Plan||Reliance Nippon Life Lifelong Savings Plan is a participating savings insurance plan which offers flexible cover options. You can choose from standard cover or extended cover options under the policy. In the extended cover option, you get whole life cover even after the end of the policy term. On maturity of the plan, the base sum assured plus all the guaranteed additions along with the vested reversionary bonus and terminal bonus (if any) are paid.|
|Reliance Nippon Life Milestone Plan||Reliance Nippon Life Milestone Plan offers the dual benefit of life insurance cover and savings. The plan offers life insurance cover through the entire term of the plan and pays a lump sum benefit at the maturity to help you create a corpus. You have the option to convert the maturity pay-out into a regular income for a period of 5 years, 10 years or 15 years. You can enhance the coverage of the plan through additional riders at a nominal cost.|
|Reliance Nippon Life Super Endowment Plan||Reliance Nippon Life Super Endowment Plan offers life cover of at least 10 times of the annualised premium for the entire term of the policy. This amount is paid in the form of the death benefit on the death of the life insured during the term of the plan. The base sum assured is paid on survival at maturity. |
|Reliance Nippon Life Blue-chip Savings Insurance Plan||Reliance Nippon Life Blue-chip Savings Insurance Plan is a participating plan which helps you to accumulate your savings along with life cover. The plan provides a lump sum benefit at maturity which includes the basic sum assured and guaranteed additions. The additions are calculated @ 7% of the base sum assured for each year of the premium paying term. Bonus is also paid under the plan. This benefit helps you to create wealth and leave a legacy for your children. You can also avail a loan facility under the plan to meet the unforeseen needs.|
|Reliance Nippon Life Fixed Savings plan||Reliance Nippon Life Fixed Savings plan helps you to systematically save over a period of time and then enjoy income in the form of guaranteed survival and maturity benefits. Fixed regular additions accrue under the plan at the start of each policy year. Annualised premiums plus the fixed maturity addition is paid as maturity benefit on the expiry of the term. |
3. Reliance Nippon Life Money Back Plans
Money Back plans are very much like endowment plans as they help you to save and also get liquidity through regular money backs. Under endowment plans, the sum assured is paid on maturity and under the money back plans, you get money-back benefits in which parts of the sum assured are paid during the term. Money back plans also pay a death benefit in a lump sum on the death of the insured during the term of the plan. The entire sum assured is paid as death benefit irrespective and in addition to the money back benefits already paid. Reliance Nippon Life Money back plans also provide a bonus to enhance your savings along with insurance cover.
Money Back plans offered by Reliance Nippon Life Insurance are as follows:
|Product Name||Product Description|
|Reliance Nippon Life Super Money Back Plan||Reliance Nippon Life Super Money Back Plan is a non-participating savings plan which provides regular incomes. The plan offers lump sum money back benefits at the end of every 5 years till maturity. Guaranteed monthly pay-outs which increase every year are also paid after the end of premium paying term till maturity as guaranteed loyalty additions.|
|Reliance Nippon Life Increasing Money Back Plan||Reliance Nippon Life Increasing Money Back Plan is a non-participating plan that offers periodic pay-out along with life protection to safeguard your family against unforeseen eventualities. The plan offers guaranteed money back benefits which increase with each pay-out starting from the expiry of the third policy year. You can avail the discount for high sum assured and choose to pay the premium either for seven years or for the entire term of the plan.|
|Reliance Nippon Life Future Income||Reliance Nippon Life Future Income is a participating plan which provides annual incomes on survival at the end of every policy year after the premium paying term. On the maturity of the plan, you receive a lump sum benefit which will help you to fulfil your needs. You will have to pay the premiums for half the policy term and then enjoy the periodic pay-out for the remaining term of the policy. Loan facility is also available under this plan to help you with the immediate requirement of funds.|
|Reliance Nippon Life Fixed Money Back||Reliance Nippon Life Fixed Money Back is a non-participating life insurance plan which helps you to save in a systematic manner for your ever-growing financial needs. The plan also provides pre-planned liquidity during the last five years of the plan. This plan additionally offers you the flexibility to choose an appropriate life insurance cover at the inception of the plan as per your insurance needs. |
|Reliance Nippon Life Increasing Income Insurance Plan||Reliance Nippon Life Increasing Income Insurance Plan provides increasing guaranteed income and ensures protection for your loved ones. This plan pays a regular monthly income from the end of the premium paying term till the maturity of the plan. The monthly income is a percentage of the base sum assured which increases by a fixed percentage every policy year, depending on the income option you choose. Under Income with maturity benefit option, twice the sum assured will be paid on the maturity. |
|Reliance Nippon Life Guaranteed Money Back Plan||Reliance Nippon Life Guaranteed Money Back Plan offers three guaranteed benefits along with life cover of at least 10 times the annualised premium for the entire term of the policy. The three guaranteed benefits include guaranteed money back, guaranteed loyalty additions and guaranteed maturity additions. The plan also provides additional life cover which is equal to the base sum assured in case of accidental death of the life insured. In addition, all the future premiums for the plan is waived off and guaranteed benefits are payable under the plan in case of death of the insured.|
4. Reliance Nippon Life Unit-Linked Insurance plans
Unit-Linked Insurance plans are investment cum protection plans which offer dual benefits of market-linked returns on the investments made by you and life insurance cover. You can choose from a variety of funds available under the plan along with the benefit of switching between the funds. Reliance Nippon Life Insurance offers a wide range of single and regular premium unit-linked insurance plans to suit your investment needs.
Unit-Linked insurance plans offered by Reliance Nippon Life Insurance are as follows:
|Product Name||Product Description|
|Reliance Nippon Life Smart Savings Insurance plan||Reliance Nippon Life Smart Savings Insurance plan automatically adjusts as per your risk appetite by balancing between debt and equity funds through a systematic asset allocation strategy. The plan offers two investment options, namely self-managed option and auto-managed option. The plan has an adequate life cover of at least 7 times the annualised premium to secure your family financially in your absence. This plan offers high rewards for investing for longer-term and for investing a higher premium amount through loyalty additions and wealth boosters. |
|Reliance Nippon Life Prosperity Plus||Reliance Nippon Life Prosperity Plus plan helps you to meet your financial goals by investing your premiums in the funds as per your chosen investment strategy. This plan offers a choice of three investment strategies, namely self-managed option, auto-managed option and trigger portfolio option. The plan also rewards you for staying invested in the plan for a longer period. Loyalty additions are added from the 7th policy year till maturity. You can also access your accumulated wealth under the plan as per your requirements with systematic withdrawal option.|
|Reliance Nippon Life Premier Wealth Insurance Plan||Reliance Nippon Life Premier Wealth Insurance Plan allows you the flexibility to balance your protection and investment needs during the tenure of the plan in a systematic manner. You can select from two investment options as per your requirement and receive wealth booster every year from the expiry of the 8th policy year.|
|Reliance Nippon Life Classic Plan II||Reliance Nippon Life Classic Plan II allows you to diversify your invested premiums with the choice of multiple funds that you can switch amongst in order to hedge against market risks. The plan also provides life cover to ensure the financial security of your family. You have the option of 52 free switches amongst the 7 investment funds which include 4 equity-oriented funds, 2 debt-oriented funds and 1 balanced fund. You can also enhance your investments in the plan through the top-ups. |
5. Reliance Nippon Life Retirement Plans
Retirement plans help you save money for your retirement. These plans ensure that you continue to receive some income after your retirement so that you don’t have to depend on any other person post retirement. Reliance Nippon Life Insurance offers both types of retirement plans- Immediate annuity and deferred annuity plans to cater to your investment needs. While deferred annuity plans help in the creation of a corpus for your retirement through regular savings, immediate annuity plans utilise a corpus and pay you lifelong incomes post retirement.
Retirement plans offered by Reliance Nippon Life Insurance are as follows:
|Product Name||Product Description|
|Reliance Nippon Life Immediate Annuity Plan||Reliance Nippon Life Immediate Annuity Plan provides guaranteed incomes for your whole life. This is a single premium policy in which you pay a lump sum premium amount once and opt for a suitable annuity option depending on your requirement. The plan offers three different annuity payout options. You receive regular annuity incomes based on opted annuity option and selected pay-out frequency. No medical tests are required to buy the plan.|
|Reliance Nippon Life Smart Pension Plan||Reliance Nippon Life Smart Pension Plan is a unit-linked plan that helps you save systematically and build up a corpus for retirement. The plan also offers equity participation along with a capital guarantee and the benefit to enhance your retirement corpus through loyalty additions. It provides a minimum guaranteed amount based on the total premiums paid in case of unfortunate death of the insured. There is an option to withdraw 60% of the accumulated corpus from the plan upon retirement. You can also increase your retirement corpus through top-up premiums.|
6. Reliance Nippon Life Cancer Care Plan
Reliance Nippon Life Insurance offers Cancer Care plan which covers Major and Early stages of cancer. This comprehensive health insurance provides you with the benefit of lump sum cash irrespective of the expenses you incur during hospitalisation. Reliance Nippon Life Cancer Care Plan allows you to pay for the expensive treatment costs of cancer without any financial burden or difficulty.
Cancer Care Plan offered by Reliance Nippon Life Insurance is as follows-
|Product Name||Product Description|
|Reliance Nippon Life Cancer Protection Plus Plan||Reliance Nippon Life Cancer Protection Plus Plan is a fixed benefit health insurance plan which offers care at each stage of cancer treatment. It is a comprehensive cancer insurance plan that covers both Major and Early Stages of Cancer. Under the plan, a fixed benefit pay-out is done on the diagnosis of cancer irrespective of the actual treatment cost. Future premiums are waived off for three years on a valid claim of Early Stage Cancer or CIS or Relapse of Cancer. In addition, monthly income pay-outs are paid on diagnosis of Major Stage Cancer to support you during the recovery period.|
7. Reliance Nippon Life NRI Plans
Reliance Nippon Life offers plans for NRIs too. If you are an NRI, you can buy any life insurance plan offered by Reliance Nippon Life Insurance as per your insurance needs whether it is term insurance, cancer care plan, retirement plan, endowment plan, unit linked plan or money back plans.
8. Reliance Nippon Life Insurance Riders
Riders are additional coverage which can be added to your base insurance plan for an extended and enhances coverage at an additional premium cost. Riders help you to customise your life insurance plan as per your insurance needs and requirements. Reliance Nippon Life Insurance offers five riders which provide coverage against critical illnesses, accidental death and total and permanent disablement. You can add one or more rider with your existing insurance policy by paying an additional premium.
Life Insurance Riders offered by Reliance Nippon Life Insurance are as follows:
|Rider Name||Rider Description|
|Reliance Nippon Life Accidental Death Benefit Rider||Reliance Nippon Life Accidental Death Benefit Rider provides an additional benefit equal to rider sum assured in addition to the death benefit under the base insurance plan in case of unfortunate death of the life insured due to an accident during the term of the rider. The benefit under the rider is paid to the nominee of the plan within 180 days from the date of the accident. This rider enhances the scope of your life insurance plan by providing protection against unforeseen accidents and the benefit under the rider is in addition to the benefit under the base insurance plan.|
|Reliance Nippon Life Death and Disability Plus Rider||Reliance Nippon Life Death and Disability Plus Rider provides comprehensive coverage against the risk of death and disability due to an accident. Rider sum assured is paid in case of accidental death of the life insured during the term of the rider. In addition, in the event of total and permanent disability due to an accident, an amount equal to rider sum assured will be paid in equal instalments over 10 years period and all the future premiums for the rider including the premiums for the base will be waived off and paid by the insurance company.|
|Reliance Nippon Life Accidental Death and Disability Rider||Reliance Nippon Life Accidental Death and Disability Rider provide coverage against accidental death and disablement. In the event of accidental death, rider sum assured will be paid in addition to the death benefit under the base plan. However, in the event of total and permanent disablement to the life insured due to an accident rider sum assured will be paid in equal annual instalments over a 10 year period. The coverage under this rider will cease immediately once the policyholder is declared eligible to receive the benefits under accidental total and permanent disability.|
|Reliance Nippon Life Critical Illness Rider||Reliance Nippon Life Critical Illness Rider provides a lump sum benefit if the life insured survives 30 days following the diagnosis of any of the covered 25 critical illness during the term of the rider. The benefit under this rider will cease after rider claim is paid. Critical Illness rider helps you to enhance the existing protection available under your base policy at affordable rates.|
|Reliance Nippon Life Critical Illness Plus Rider||Reliance Nippon Life Critical Illness Plus Rider enables you to get the best treatment available to recover from a critical illness. A lump sum benefit which is equal to rider sum assured will be paid if the life insured suffers from any one of the covered 25 critical illness. This rider can only be brought with the unit-linked plan offered by Reliance Nippon Life Insurance. After the claim is paid, the benefit under the rider will cease.|
Benefits of Buying Reliance Nippon Life Insurance plans
Reliance Nippon Life Insurance offers a gamut of insurance solutions with a range of benefits to its customers. These benefits vary from plan to plan. Life Insurance plans provide you with peace of mind and help you to keep yourself and your loved one secure. Following are the benefits of buying Reliance Nippon Life Insurance plans:
- Life Insurance Cover- Reliance Nippon Life Insurance plans provides you cover against premature death. In case of unfortunate death of the life insured, a lump sum death benefit is paid to the nominee of the plan to sustain the family financially in the absence of the breadwinner.
- Financial Security- Buying a life insurance plan provides you with the ultimate peace of mind. That is because you know your family and loved ones are financially secure even in your absence. The lump-sum benefit is paid in all the life insurance plan except retirement and health plans. This lump-sum death benefit helps your family to meet the unforeseen contingencies and manage the financial loss suffered in your absence.
- Creation of Wealth- Life Insurance plans help you to create wealth. Endowment/savings plans help you to save on a regular basis and enjoy a lump-sum corpus at the maturity of the plan, along with bonus. ULIP plans offer an investment of your premiums in different funds which offers market-linked returns which helps you to get a lump sum amount at the expiry of the plan. Retirement plans help you to create wealth for your retirement so that you receive regular income post-retirement. Life Insurance plans offer the benefit of wealth creation along with life insurance cover.
- Guaranteed Income- You and your family feel secured because life insurance plans provide regular income to cater to your needs. Money-back plans provide regular income during the policy tenure. This regular income helps you to meet your short term financial needs such as rent, daily bills, etc. Reliance Nippon Life Retirement plans provide you with a guaranteed regular income after your retirement to help you live your golden days without any financial burden.
- Availability of Loan- In the event of any emergency when you need money, you can take advantage of your Reliance Nippon life insurance plan and avail a loan against it. Reliance Nippon Life Insurance endowment and money-back plans offer loan facility to help you meet your immediate need for funds. You can borrow a certain percentage of the cash value of the plan as a loan.
- Liquidity- You can liquid your funds from the life insurance plans when you need money. You take make partial withdrawals from Reliance Nippon Life Unit-linked plans after the expiry of first five policy years. You can also commute 60% of the corpus in your retirement plan to meet the need for liquid funds. Thus, life insurance plans offer you liquidity when you are in need of funds.
- Additional Coverage- Reliance Nippon Life Insurance offers a cancer care plan which provides additional coverage against the risk of major and early-stage cancer by paying a lump sum benefit to help you meet the treatment expenses. With this plan, you can rest assured that you are financially secure against cancer. Reliance Nippon Life Insurance also offers a range of insurance riders to help you get additional and comprehensive coverage in your life insurance plans. The additional coverage can also help you to get tax benefits on the premiums you pay for them.
- Tax Savings- Reliance Nippon Life Insurance plans offer dual tax benefits. The premiums paid towards the plans can be availed as deductions from taxable income and the maturity and death benefits received from the plan can be entirely tax-free subject to terms and conditions. This helps you to save on tax and lower your taxable income. You can read about the detailed tax benefits below.
Reliance Nippon Life Insurance Claim Process
Having a high claim settlement ratio of 98.1 % for the financial year 2019-20 Reliance Nippon Life Insurance has shown that its claim settlement process is simple and hassle-free. Reliance Nippon Life Insurance has three-step claim process which is discussed as follows:
Step 1: Claim Intimation
- You will have to inform the company about your claim and submit the supporting documents at any of the Reliance Nippon Life Insurance Branch Offices or you can also visit directly to the claims team at Reliance Nippon Life Insurance Gurgaon, Mumbai office.
Step 2: Claim Assessment
- The company will scrutinise the claim documents and supporting documents for completeness and adherence to the term and conditions of the policy.
- The company will communicate for the requirement of additional documents if any within a stipulated turn-around time (TAT) of 3 working days. However, if the claim warrants an investigation, then the claim will be subjected to a Field Investigation and the company will update you about the same.
- Reliance Nippon Life Insurance has a dedicated team to handle the policy claims and provide proper assistance to the claimants through dedicated, toll-free claims helpline.
Step 3: Claim Decision and Pay-out
- On receipt of complete documentation or completion of field investigation, as applicable, the claim decision will be communicated to you and the approved claims will be processed for the pay-out.
- For the purpose of speed and ease on availability of valid bank details, the claims will be settled through electronic modes such as NEFT or the payment can be sent vide an Account payee Cheque at your registered address.
Documents required for Death Claim
The following documents are required to be submitted at the nearest branch office of the insurance company to initiate a death claim-
- Claim Form to be filled by the Claimant
- Medical Attendant Certificate to be duly filled, signed and stamped by the Treating Doctor
- Certificate of Identity of a person who knew the deceased other than the claimant
- Original death certificate of the insured issued by a local municipal corporation or a competent authority
- Copy of all the medical records such as admission Notes, death/ discharge summary, test reports etc.
- Copy of the Medico-Legal Cause of Death certificate
- Original Policy document
- KYC Document of the claimant along with bank details such as personalised cancelled cheque along with a self-attested copy of Passbook
- Additional documents in case of an accident due to death such as the first information report, post mortem report, chemical analysis report, newspaper cutting were available and final police investigation Report, where applicable.
- Copy of the driving license of the insured if the life assured was driving the vehicle at the time of the accident (Applicable if the In-Built Accident Benefit is payable, or Accident and Disability Benefit Rider is opted for).
Maturity and Survival Claim Process
The Claim process of maturity and survival benefit of Reliance Nippon Life Insurance is a follows:
- The insurance company informs you about the survival benefits due to your plan or maturity of the plan, 90 days prior to the due date.
- If your bank details are not available with the customer, you will be required to provide the details to enable the electronic credit to your bank account.
- The benefit amount will be processed within 7 days from the due date through the electronic mode such as NEFT or an account payee cheque at your registered address with the company.
Reliance Nippon Life Insurance Tax Benefits
As stated earlier, Reliance Nippon Life Insurance plans offer tax benefits on the investments as well as on pay-outs. Let’s discuss the tax benefits which are allowed on Reliance Nippon Life Insurance plans under various sections of the Income Tax Act, 1961:
|Income Tax Sections||Tax Benefit Available|
|Section 80C||Under Section 80C of the Income Tax Act, 1961, the deduction can be availed for the premiums paid for Reliance Nippon Life Insurance plans except for retirement plans. Deduction up to INR 1.5 lakhs per annum is allowed under this section. Premium up to 10% of the sum assured can be availed as a deduction.|
|Section 80CCC||Under section 80CCC of the Income Tax Act, 1961, a deduction up to INR 1.5 lakhs per annum can be availed for the premiums paid towards Reliance Nippon Life pension plans. The deduction is available for premiums paid towards deferred annuity plans. The premiums up to 10% of the sum assured can be availed as a deduction under this section.|
|Section 80D||Under section 80D of the Income Tax Act, 1961, the deduction can be availed for the premiums paid for Reliance Nippon Life Health insurance plans. The deduction is allowed up to INR 25, 000 for each financial year. For individuals aged 60 years and above, a deduction up to INR 50,000 can be availed for each financial year under this section.|
|Section 10 (10A)||Reliance Nippon Life Deferred Annuity plan allows you to withdraw 60% of the corpus on the maturity of the plan. This withdrawal of 60% of the corpus is called commutation of pension. This commutated pension can be availed as tax-free income under section 10 (10A) of the Income Tax Act, 1961. However, the exemption is allowed on up to 33% of the commuted corpus.|
|Section 10 (10D)||Death Benefit received from Reliance Nippon Life Insurance plans is a tax-free income under section 10 (10D) of the Income Tax Act, 1961, The maturity and survival benefits received from Reliance Life Insurance plans are also allowed as tax-free income in the hands of the policyholder provided the premiums for the plan do not exceed 10% of the sum assured. If the premiums exceed 10% of the sum assured in the plan, the entire maturity benefit would be taxable in the hands of the policyholder.|
Reliance Nippon Life Insurance Customer Care Details
You can contact Reliance Nippon Life Insurance customer department through various modes offered by the company for any query, feedback or complaint. The details of different modes to contact the customer care department of Reliance Nippon Life Insurance are as follows:
|Toll Free Customer Care Number (Pan India)||1800 102 1010 (Monday to Saturday: 9 AM to 6 PM)|
|Customer Care Number for customers residing outside India||(+91) 1022 4882 7000|
|For Claims, Related Queries Only||1800 102 3330|
|Email queries at email@example.com|
|Call back||Visit https://www.reliancenipponlife.com/contact-us and request a call back for assistance|
|Fax No||91 22 4303 5662|
Reliance Nippon Life Insurance Review
Ever since its inception, Reliance Nippon Life insurance offers a gamut of insurance products to corporate and retail customers. The details about the company are as follows:
- Reliance Nippon Life Insurance Company is one of the leading private sector insurance companies in India in the terms of new business WRP (weighted received premium) and individual WRP.
- Reliance Nippon Life Insurance has 20 individual insurance plans and 2 group insurance plans as at the end of the financial year 2019-20.
- The insurance company has over 10 million policyholders, a distribution network of 717 branches and over 63,016 advisors as on March 31, 2020.
- The Claim Settlement Ratio of Reliance Nippon Life Insurance stands at 98.1% as on March 31, 2020.
- The Asset under Management (AUM) of the company is INR 19,837 crore as on 31st March 2020.
- The company has received total premiums of INR 4, 375 crores and has a total sum assured of INR 75,290 crores as on 31st March 2020.
- The company guarantees 10-day claim settlement of the death claims in all the life insurance plans offered by it.
These statistics of Reliance Nippon Life Insurance shows that the company is one of the leading and trusted life insurance providers in India with different variety of life insurance plans and easy claim settlement procedures.