Starting at only ₹1.5 per Day*
Honda CB350RS Two Wheeler Insurance
Enter your details to buy Bike Insurance
By proceeding you agree to Terms & Conditions
- Compare and buy at best price
- Instant Policy Issuance
- No unwanted calls. We promise!
The Honda CB350RS is one of the most recent motorcycles launched especially for the Indian market under the category of cruiser-style bikes. The CB350RS is based on Honda’s version of a retro-designed motorcycle with the finest Japanese engineering. The contemporary and classic body design of the bike is not it's only selling factor, but the number of features and specifications it packs are a few of the major reasons behind the CB350RS’ instant popularity. The bike is a kind of its own and its smooth handling, reliable mechanism, sleek engine refinement, torque, etc. have made this bike a pure joy ride for India’s cruiser-style bike lovers.
Honda CB350RS Features
The CB350RS is offered in two main variants, which include the Honda CB350RS Mono Tone and the Honda CB350RS Dual Tone. As for the top of the line features that the CB350RS brings to the table, include things like an air-cooled engine, the option of self-start only, FI system, wet clutch, analogue speedometer with digital odometer and trip meter, hazard switch, torque control, gear position indicator, roaring exhaust note, single body seat design, engine kill switch, passenger side footrest, LED headlight, taillight and turn signal lamps, chain drive, telescopic front suspension, twin hydraulic rear suspension, front and rear disc brakes, dual-channel ABS, alloy wheels and tubeless tyres.
Honda CB350RS Specifications
|Engine Displacement||348.36 cc|
|Maximum Power Output (bhp@rpm)||20.78bhp@5500rpm|
|Maximum Torque Output (Nm@rpm)||30Nm@3000rpm|
|Cooling System||Air cooled|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||15 litres|
|Available Ground Clearance||168 mm|
|Front Wheel Size||19 inch|
|Rear Wheel Size||17 inch|
|Class Type||Cruiser Bike|
|Seat Height||800 mm|
Honda CB350RS Bike Insurance
A valid bike insurance coverage is mandatory for your motorcycle every time you take it out for a spin on the road. It is recommended that interested individuals, who are considering purchasing this bike should invest in a good Honda CB350RS insurance at the start. Motor insurance for vehicles is widely available for purchase in every corner of the country, via the modes of online and local purchases. The would-be owners of the bike can easily find a new Honda CB350RS bike insurance through the available methods. Similarly, existing owners of this bike can also get their Honda CB350RS bike insurance renewal settled in a few steps. More information about the types of Honda bike insurance coverage of CB350RS model and its purchase method is explained further down.
Types of Honda CB350RS Bike Insurance
The two main options for coverage types that are offered at the time of getting a new Honda CB350RS bike insurance, as well as, during Honda CB350RS bike insurance renewal, are;
- Third-party Coverage Policy- This type of bike insurance cover includes the property damage, bodily injuries and even loss of life coverage for the third party.
- Comprehensive Coverage Policy- The Comprehensive bike insurance comes with the required coverage type, which is the third-party legal liability, alongside several other kinds of own damage coverage options for the insured party.
A leading factor in buying insurance for your bike is the policy price. The Honda CB350RS insurance price is less for the third-party bike insurance coverage, this is because it only offers third-party’s damage coverage. On the other hand, the comprehensive type policy comes at a higher Honda CB350RS bike insurance cost due to its own and third-party damage compensation features.
What is Covered Under Honda CB350RS Insurance Policy?
These are the damages covered under your Honda CB350RS bike insurance policy;
- Own damage coverage
- Natural disasters caused damages during an event of floods, earthquakes, etc.
- Other types of damage coverage caused by arson, riot, accidental fire, etc.
- Third party’s loss and damage cover
- Bike theft or total loss
What is not Covered Under Honda CB350RS Insurance Policy?
Your Honda CB350RS bike insurance will not cover these types of damages;
- Caused when riding the bike drunk
- Caused when involved in an illicit activity
- Caused when riding the bike without carrying the required paperwork for it
- Bike’s electrical breakdown
- Wear and tear
- Caused because of the bike owner’s responsibility
- Bike’s mechanical breakdown.
If the policyholder wants their own coverage for damages, they have to pay a few extra bucks in terms of Honda CB350RS insurance price and go with the comprehensive policy.
How to Renew/Buy Your Honda CB350RS Bike Insurance Policy?
You can go with the conventional method or can get your Honda CB350RS bike insurance online. This works for both Honda CB350RS bike insurance renewal and a new purchase. All the basic steps regarding the Honda CB350RS bike insurance online procedure are mentioned down below.
Steps to getting Honda CB350RS bike insurance online:
- Look for the policy on the internet.
- Provide the details of the vehicle that it asks.
- Make a cover type choice.
- Get the estimate on the offered Honda CB350RS insurance price.
- If a certain policy’s Honda CB350RS bike insurance cost seems justified, you can pay for it.
- After the policy payment is made, the bike insurance will be initiated.
With this, you will get your Honda CB350RS bike insurance through a select few steps.
Honda CB350RS Review
The Honda CB350RS is one of those bikes that will definitely steal the glances of every folk on the road. The bike itself has a very top-of-the-line build quality with reliable Honda engineering, great specifications, a bulky yet classy look and all the power you would need for cruising. It is highly suggested that users must get the motorcycle covered with a good Honda CB350RS bike insurance policy for support during an accident.
Add ons for your Two Wheeler Insurance
Honda CB350RS Insurance FAQs
1. What is the no-claim bonus with my Honda CB350RS bike insurance policy?
No-claim bonus or NCB is a type of reward offered to the policyholder for not making any insurance claims within the term of the policy.
2. What are the online payment options available for Honda CB350RS bike insurance online purchases?
The payment options for the Honda CB350RS bike insurance policy online can be done via net banking, credit card, debit card, etc. You must check the types of payments that are accepted for the policy beforehand.
3. Can I change the insurer of my existing Honda CB350RS bike insurance policy?
If not happy with the service, you can change your existing Honda CB350RS insurance policy’s insurer.
4. Can I cancel my existing Honda CB350RS bike insurance policy?
Yes, you can cancel your existing Honda CB350RS bike insurance policy within its term period, alongside presenting the supporting documentation for it.
5. Do I need to carry my Honda CB350RS bike insurance certificate while riding?
Yes, the insurance certificate of your Honda CB350RS bike insurance policy is required to be carried while riding the bike, alongside your driving licence, vehicle RC and PUC.
You May Also Like
Recent ArticlesView All
Select the appropriate no-claim bonus percentage while renewing your bike insurance policy and save significan...Read More
Renewing your two-wheeler insurance online is easier, faster, and simple and doesn't require paperwork. Follow...Read More
What are the different variants of bike insurance available at the moment? Read on to find out the various typ...Read More
Do you need to buy insurance from a bike dealer? Is it mandatory? The answer may surprise you. Read more to de...Read More
Acko bike insurance provides two bike insurance policies considering your requirements. They offer mainly thir...Read More