Starting at only ₹1.5 per Day*
Yamaha Two Wheeler Insurance
Enter your details to buy Bike Insurance
By proceeding you agree to Terms & Conditions
- Compare and buy at best price
- Instant Policy Issuance
- No unwanted calls. We promise!
Yamaha Motor came to India in 1985 as a joint-venture to win hearts with innovative designs and a wide range of products. In 2008, Mitsui and Co. Ltd. went into a concurrence with YMC to turn into a joint-speculator as India Yamaha Motors Private Limited (IYM). Currently, it offers products like YZF-R1, YZF-R15, MT-09, MT-15, MT-15 CYW, FZS-FI Vintage, FZS- 25, FZ-25, FZS-FI in the motorcycle segment and FASCINO 125 Fi, RAYZR STREET RALLY 125 Fi, RAYZR 125 Fi in the scooters segment. IYM is exceptionally client-driven and has a nationwide reach of more than 2,200 client contact points including 500 authorized distributors.
Popular Yamaha Two-wheeler Models
The Yamaha YZF-R15 comes with a hustling DNA that molded legends like R-series, the M1, and the R1. It is packed with a 155 cc BS-VI compliant liquid-cooled engine that generates a torque of 14.1 Nm at 8500 rpm and is available in three color variants. Its 6-speed manual transmission ensures a smooth ride at low RPM even in high gears. This model is priced at INR 1.49 lakh (Ex-showroom price in New Delhi).
Yamaha FZ 25
This model is loaded with a 249 cc BS-VI compliant air-cooled engine that generates a torque of 20.1 Nm at 6000 rpm and is available in two color variants. Apart from a very strong performing engine, it is loaded with various features like Dual Channel ABS, Monocross Suspension, and a kill switch. This model is priced at INR 1.52 lakh (Ex-showroom price in New Delhi).
Yamaha FASCINO 125 Fi
The new Fascino 125 Fi accompanies the visual impression of a Classic European styling alongside new highlights, more excellent bodywork, and advances. It has a 125 cc BS-VI compliant air-cooled engine that generates a torque of 9.7 Nm at 5000 rpm. Available in seven color variants, it is priced at INR 72,030 (Ex-showroom price in New Delhi).
Yamaha RayZR Fi
Tipping the scales at 99kgs, joined with a 125cc Fi Blue center motor, air-cooled, BS-VI compliant engine the all new RayZR is a brisk mover out and about. It generates a torque of 9.7 Nm at 5000 rpm. The model is available in two colors and is priced at INR 70,330 (Ex-showroom price in New Delhi).
Yamaha YZF R1
One of the most stylish superbike Yamaha YZF R1 is packed with a powerful 998 cc liquid-cooled 4-cylinder engine generating a torque of 112.4 Nm at 11,500 rpm. With purest MotoGP blood, a cross-plane motor, a short wheelbase body, and cutting edge gadgets, the YZF-R1 is prepared to take your riding experience to an unheard of level. The model is available in two colors and priced at INR 20.4 lakh (Ex-showroom price in New Delhi).
What is Covered Under Yamaha Two Wheeler Insurance Policy
- Third-Party Losses: In the unfortunate event of third party loss, your policy will take care of the legal and financial liabilities.
- Damages Due to Accidents: If your two-wheeler is damaged due to an accident, nothing to worry about as your two-wheeler insurance policy got you covered.
- Vehicle Thefts: In case your two-wheeler is stolen, your two-wheeler insurance policy will look after the same.
- Damages Caused in Fire: If your two-wheeler catches fire, your two-wheeler policy will pay for the damages.
- Damages Due to Natural/Man-made Disaster: When flood, hurricane, hail storm, tornado, riots, etc. attack your two-wheeler, your insurance policy comes in handy.
- Personal Accident: In case you meet with an accident that leads to injuries or unfortunately death, your policy will offer compensation of up to INR 15 lakh.
Note: You will have to buy PA Cover separately.
What is not Covered Under Yamaha Two Wheeler Insurance Policy
- Drunken Driving: No insurance company will accept your claim if you were drunk or under an intoxicant when the accident happened.
- Unauthorised Driving: Your claim will be rejected if the rider is without a valid Driver’s License.
- Deliberate Accident: If the accident has been caused purposely, the claim will be rejected.
- Consequential Damages: Consequential damages that are caused after the accident are not covered under insurance.
- Negligence: An accident occurs because of your own negligence; you won’t be able to claim the damages.
- Depreciation: Damages that are caused because of normal wear and tear, mechanical or electric failure due to travelling.
- Expired policy: If the policy has lapsed, your damages will not be covered.
- Excluded Add-Ons: You will not be able to claim the benefits that you do not have in your plan
How to Renew Your Yamaha Two Wheeler Insurance Policy
You can renew your Yamaha two-wheeler insurance policy in 5 easy and quick steps.
Step 1 - Fill in your Name, Address, Mobile Number, Vehicle’s Make, Model, Variant, Registration Date & the city you ride in.
Step 2- Press ‘Get Quote’ and choose your choice of Plan (Third-party liability, comprehensive, standalone own damage) or add-ons
Step 3 - Enter details of your previous insurance policy- Date of expiry, Claim made in the last year, No Claim Bonus earned
Step 4 - You will get a quote for your premium
Step 5- Make the final payment to renew your policy
Yamaha Two-wheeler Review
The Yamaha Motor Company has an unfathomable list of projects in the automotive world! Yamaha’s rigid quality assurance standards guarantee that their bikes fulfill the International guidelines of greatness in each circle. Yamaha is quite possibly the most famous brand in India, and the truth of the matter is demonstrated when the business numbers come out every month.
Yamaha was a pioneer in the Indian automotive industry and the RX100 is the remarkable legend that appropriately makes this statement stronger. The brand has been able to provide a wide variety of two-wheelers to different customer demands and has proved itself in the long competition.
Add ons for your Two Wheeler Insurance
Yamaha Two Wheeler Insurance FAQs
1. What is the need to insure my two-wheeler?
It is required by law in India to have third party insurance for your bike. Without outsider protection, you could confront substantial fines and even prison for as long as half of the year. Other than the lawful necessity, it is also essential to have a decent bike protection strategy. It will shield you from the monetary impacts of mishaps and other grievous occasions that can harm or bring about complete loss of your vehicle.
2. How can I get a fast statement for my two-wheeler insurance?
You can get a quoted statement by rounding out the essential individual, vehicle, and protection related information on your insurance provider's site.
3. Is a two-wheeler inspection necessary all the time?
Bike assessment isn't important constantly. Nonetheless, your bike may require a review if there is a break between your approach expiry date and your arrangement recharging demand.
4. How might I decrease my insurance premium?
Here are a few hints to reduce the premium of your bike insurance:
- Introduce anti-theft gadgets ensured by the Automotive Research Association of India (ARAI).
- Select just reasonable Add-ons.
- Pick suitable Insured Declared Value (IDV).
- Purchase bike protection straightforwardly from the safety net provider to try not to pay any commission.
- Ride securely and amass the No Claim Bonus (NCB), which is a discount offered by the insurer to the policyholder during policy restoration for not raising a claim during the past policy time frame.
5. How can I benefit from the Emergency Assistance Program?
The Emergency Assistance program is the add-on features that can be utilised by paying additional premiums. You can avail of multiple benefits offered by this program like tyre replacement, fuel replacement, breakdown assistance, towing, etc. To avail of these benefits, you would have to contact your insurance provider and ask for this add-on in your existing two-wheeler insurance plan.
Recent ArticlesView All
Comprehensive bike insurance is popular as it protects the owner's two-wheeler from multiple damages. Such a p...Read More
A two-wheeler is an excellent vehicle to commute through heavy traffic. However, you must keep it in pristine ...Read More
Before buying a second-hand bike, there are countless things to consider. This blog lists 10 aspects you shoul...Read More
The experience of riding in heavy traffic can strain your nerves. By following proven tips, you can safely rea...Read More
Check out the top 3 easy ways to find the expiry date of your bike insurance and renew it online.Read More