Starting at only ₹6 per Day*
Hyundai Grand i10 Car Insurance
Enter your details to buy Car Insurance
By proceeding you agree to Terms & Conditions
Proceed without car number
- Compare and buy at best price
- Instant Policy Issuance
- No unwanted calls. We promise!
The South Korean automobile giant Hyundai released the iconic Grand i10 in September 2013, which was a slight improvement of its predecessor Hyundai i10. It is a 5-door hatchback car that slots between the Hyundai i10 and Hyundai i20. The Hyundai Grand i10 has established its place well in the Indian market. With its excellent pick-up and 2380 mm wheelbase, it provides extreme stability. Also, it boasts more than enough cabin space. The car's petrol version gives 13.13 km mileage in the city and 19.47 km mileage on highways. Similarly, the car's LPG variant provides a mileage of 13.4 km/kg on roads and 19.6 km/kg mileage on highways.
Hyundai Grand i10 Features
There are almost 10 variants of the Hyundai Grand i10 currently available in India. Of them, Magna AT, ERA 1197 CC, ASTA, KAPPA SPORTZ DUAL TONE, and SPORTZ PLUS are petrol-based vehicles, whereas 1.2 CRDI SPORTZ, 1.2 CRDI MAGNA, 1.2 CRDI ASTA, 1.2 CRDI SPORTZ, and ASTA are diesel variants. Some features of the car are airbags, immobilizer, day and night inside rear-view mirror, central locking, front fog lamps, rear defogger, warning and indicators, motor-driven power steering and tachometer.
Hyundai Grand i10 Specifications
No. of cylinder
Max Torque (nm@rpm)
Engine Displacement (cc)
Max Power (bhp@rpm)
Fuel Tank Capacity
Ground Clearance Unladen
Hyundai Grand i10 Car Insurance
All Hyundai Grand i10 owners must insure against damages and losses. These may be caused by theft, accidents, and other associated risks pertaining to their vehicle and also to others’ vehicles. This has been made mandatory if you want to drive your car on Indian roads. If your car insurance has expired, you must go for the Hyundai Grand i10 insurance renewal or purchase a new policy.
Types of Hyundai Grand i10 Car Insurance
- Third-party insurance safeguards the insured against any expenses incurred from vehicle damage caused to a third party. This type of insurance policy is mandatory by the Indian government, as the insured might not personally possess the money required for meeting such unforeseen expenditures.
- Comprehensive insurance offers cover against expenses involved in paying damage compensations as well as for repairing the loss incurred due to vehicle theft, accident, etc.
What is Covered Under the Hyundai Grand i10 Insurance Policy?
Damages below will be typically included in the Hyundai Grand i10 car insurance policy:
- Natural disasters like landslides, cyclones, floods, etc.
- Man-made disasters include arson, etc.
- Third-party coverage
- Own damage cover
Bear in mind that the third-party liability insurance only covers property damage to third-party and compensation costs for severe injury or death of the third-party.
What is Not Covered in the Hyundai Grand i10 Car Insurance Policy?
At no point in time, will the insurance company cover any of these damages under a Hyundai Grand i10 car insurance policy:
- Damage caused on purpose
- Damage suffered because of negligence
- Normal wear & tear
- Utilizing the car for carriage of goods, hire or reward, pacemaking, organized racing, reliability trials, and speed testing
- Usage of vehicles for illegal purposes
- Driving without a valid driving licence
- Driving after taking drugs and alcohol
- Perils and nuclear wars
How to Renew/Buy your Hyundai Grand i10 Car Insurance Policy?
It is very common these days to renew the Hyundai Grand i10 Car insurance policy online among a majority of the customers. Such renewals can be made either directly online or through an agent. All buyers are kindly requested to assess various Hyundai car insurance costs, related benefits, and the underlying terms mentioned by each of the insurers before picking a desired motor insurance policy.
The detailed steps to buy or renew a Hyundai Grand i10 car insurance are highlighted below:
- Fill in your personal information and the exact Hyundai Grand i10 model, registration date, variant name, etc.
- Provide the last insurance policy particulars
- Choose the insurance type and click on the ‘Get Quotes’ button
- Select the desired quote
- Pay the final premium
Hyundai Grand i10 Review
The Hyundai Grand i10 is capable of offering extreme comfort courtesy of its superior technology, which would elevate the pleasure and confidence of the car’s owner. Further, its assistive technology and the presence of a cutting-edge 17.64 cm touch screen audio-video system and voice recognition, navigation support, and Smartphone connectivity make it a class apart. A Hyundai Grand i10 car insurance would add to the value of your car as well as provide you with peace of mind while driving it around.
Add ons for your Car Insurance
FAQs of Hyundai Grand i10 Car Insurance
1. Does the Hyundai Grand i10 come with a safety airbag?
The Hyundai Grand i10 comes with safe and comfortable airbags for both the passenger and the driver.
2. What is the price of the Hyundai Grand i10?
The price of the Hyundai Grand i10 is INR 5 lakhs onwards.
3. What is the seating capacity of the Hyundai Grand i10?
The Hyundai Grand i10 is a 5-seater car.
4. Does the Hyundai Grand i10 have an infotainment system?
Yes, the Hyundai Grand i10 has an infotainment system inside it.
5. What are some of the add-ons which are available with the Hyundai Grand i10 car insurance?
Some add-ons are:
- Zero depreciation cover
- Key replacement cover
- Passenger cover
- Emergency assistance cover
You May Also Like
Buy Insurance Plans
Recent ArticlesView All
How to Check SBI General Insurance Claim Status?
Have you recently claimed your SBI car insurance policy? If so, you may be wondering how to check the status o...Read More
A Guide to Checking HDFC ERGO Car Insurance Claim Status
HDFC ERGO General Insurance Company offers various ways to check comprehensive, third-party, or own-damage car...Read More
Convert Your Third Party Car Insurance to Comprehensive Car ...
The comprehensive car insurance policy offers better risk coverage on the road than third-party car insurance....Read More
Permissible Car Insurance Claims in a Year
In India, having a valid car insurance coverage is obligatory by law. This implies that anybody who owns an au...Read More
Top 10 Small Cars in India – Price, Mileage, Specifications
Check out this list of the best ten smallest cars in India, ranked by features including price, gas economy, a...Read More
Top 10 Most Expensive Cars in India - Prices, Mileage, Specs...
In a way, the most expensive cars are more than just cars; they are a statement of excellence in all aspects. ...Read More
A Guide to Buy the Best CSD Car In 2022
If you have been planning to buy a CSD car in India, read on to know the prices of all the models in the categ...Read More
A Complete Guide to Different Bharti AXA Car Insurance Plans
One of the leading players in the Indian insurance marketplace, Bharti AXA has a lot to offer when it comes to...Read More
Mistakes to Avoid While Renewing Shriram Car Insurance Polic...
Shriram General Insurance, undoubtedly, offers best car insurance policies with attractive renewal features. B...Read More