Starting at only ₹6 per Day*
Hyundai Grand i10 Car Insurance
Enter your details to buy Car Insurance
By proceeding you agree to Terms & Conditions
- Compare and buy at best price
- Instant Policy Issuance
- No unwanted calls. We promise!
The South Korean automobile giant Hyundai released the iconic Grand i10 in September 2013, which was a slight improvement of its predecessor Hyundai i10. It is a 5-door hatchback car that slots between the Hyundai i10 and Hyundai i20. The Hyundai Grand i10 has established its place well in the Indian market. With its excellent pick-up and 2380 mm wheelbase, it provides extreme stability. Also, it boasts more than enough cabin space. The car's petrol version gives 13.13 km mileage in the city and 19.47 km mileage on highways. Similarly, the car's LPG variant provides a mileage of 13.4 km/kg on roads and 19.6 km/kg mileage on highways.
Hyundai Grand i10 Features
There are almost 10 variants of the Hyundai Grand i10 currently available in India. Of them, Magna AT, ERA 1197 CC, ASTA, KAPPA SPORTZ DUAL TONE, and SPORTZ PLUS are petrol-based vehicles, whereas 1.2 CRDI SPORTZ, 1.2 CRDI MAGNA, 1.2 CRDI ASTA, 1.2 CRDI SPORTZ, and ASTA are diesel variants. Some features of the car are airbags, immobilizer, day and night inside rear-view mirror, central locking, front fog lamps, rear defogger, warning and indicators, motor-driven power steering and tachometer.
Hyundai Grand i10 Specifications
No. of cylinder
Max Torque (nm@rpm)
Engine Displacement (cc)
Max Power (bhp@rpm)
Fuel Tank Capacity
Ground Clearance Unladen
Hyundai Grand i10 Car Insurance
All Hyundai Grand i10 owners must insure against damages and losses. These may be caused by theft, accidents, and other associated risks pertaining to their vehicle and also to others’ vehicles. This has been made mandatory if you want to drive your car on Indian roads. If your car insurance has expired, you must go for the Hyundai Grand i10 insurance renewal or purchase a new policy.
Types of Hyundai Grand i10 Car Insurance
- Third-party insurance safeguards the insured against any expenses incurred from vehicle damage caused to a third party. This type of insurance policy is mandatory by the Indian government, as the insured might not personally possess the money required for meeting such unforeseen expenditures.
- Comprehensive insurance offers cover against expenses involved in paying damage compensations as well as for repairing the loss incurred due to vehicle theft, accident, etc.
What is Covered Under the Hyundai Grand i10 Insurance Policy?
Damages below will be typically included in the Hyundai Grand i10 car insurance policy:
- Natural disasters like landslides, cyclones, floods, etc.
- Man-made disasters include arson, etc.
- Third-party coverage
- Own damage cover
Bear in mind that the third-party liability insurance only covers property damage to third-party and compensation costs for severe injury or death of the third-party.
What is Not Covered in the Hyundai Grand i10 Car Insurance Policy?
At no point in time, will the insurance company cover any of these damages under a Hyundai Grand i10 car insurance policy:
- Damage caused on purpose
- Damage suffered because of negligence
- Normal wear & tear
- Utilizing the car for carriage of goods, hire or reward, pacemaking, organized racing, reliability trials, and speed testing
- Usage of vehicles for illegal purposes
- Driving without a valid driving licence
- Driving after taking drugs and alcohol
- Perils and nuclear wars
How to Renew/Buy your Hyundai Grand i10 Car Insurance Policy?
It is very common these days to renew the Hyundai Grand i10 Car insurance policy online among a majority of the customers. Such renewals can be made either directly online or through an agent. All buyers are kindly requested to assess various Hyundai car insurance costs, related benefits, and the underlying terms mentioned by each of the insurers before picking a desired motor insurance policy.
The detailed steps to buy or renew a Hyundai Grand i10 car insurance are highlighted below:
- Fill in your personal information and the exact Hyundai Grand i10 model, registration date, variant name, etc.
- Provide the last insurance policy particulars
- Choose the insurance type and click on the ‘Get Quotes’ button
- Select the desired quote
- Pay the final premium
Hyundai Grand i10 Review
The Hyundai Grand i10 is capable of offering extreme comfort courtesy of its superior technology, which would elevate the pleasure and confidence of the car’s owner. Further, its assistive technology and the presence of a cutting-edge 17.64 cm touch screen audio-video system and voice recognition, navigation support, and Smartphone connectivity make it a class apart. A Hyundai Grand i10 car insurance would add to the value of your car as well as provide you with peace of mind while driving it around.
Add ons for your Car Insurance
FAQs of Hyundai Grand i10 Car Insurance
1. Does the Hyundai Grand i10 come with a safety airbag?
The Hyundai Grand i10 comes with safe and comfortable airbags for both the passenger and the driver.
2. What is the price of the Hyundai Grand i10?
The price of the Hyundai Grand i10 is INR 5 lakhs onwards.
3. What is the seating capacity of the Hyundai Grand i10?
The Hyundai Grand i10 is a 5-seater car.
4. Does the Hyundai Grand i10 have an infotainment system?
Yes, the Hyundai Grand i10 has an infotainment system inside it.
5. What are some of the add-ons which are available with the Hyundai Grand i10 car insurance?
Some add-ons are:
- Zero depreciation cover
- Key replacement cover
- Passenger cover
- Emergency assistance cover
Recent ArticlesView All
Read this article to learn the most common reasons why car insurance claims are denied and the factors you sho...Read More
It's easy to get Future Generali Car Insurance, which may help you in case of an accident. Read this to know a...Read More
ICICI Lombard comprehensive car insurance policy is a feature-rich policy offering many benefits like 50% NCB,...Read More
This comparison article covers all the essential factors to consider when deciding to stay with or leave your...Read More
Confused about what to choose from the available car insurance options? Check this comprehensive guide to know...Read More
Many commit errors when filing a car insurance claim and receive painful claim application rejections. So, lea...Read More