Starting at only ₹6 per Day*
Hyundai i10 Car Insurance
Enter your details to buy Car Insurance
By proceeding you agree to Terms & Conditions
- Compare and buy at best price
- Instant Policy Issuance
- No unwanted calls. We promise!
Hyundai i10 is a luxury car launched successfully by the South Korean Company Hyundai Motor India Ltd, on 31st October 2007, in New Delhi, India. The first-generation i10 was first manufactured in the Chennai plant in India for both domestic and international markets. The Grand i10 is a trademark, and there are 4 variants: Era, Magna Sportz, Sportz Dual Tone, and Asta. The price of the Hyundai i10 ranges from INR 4.91 lakhs and goes up to INR 7.51 lakhs. This vehicle is designed to be safe and affordable, with spacious interiors and stylish outlook.
Hyundai i10 Features
Here are some of the impressive features of the Hyundai Grand i10 are chrome grille alloy wheels, provided with impact beams in the front and back. The car is also fitted with a central locking system and adjustable headlights, making it more luxurious and safer. The car has a theft device and an attached alarm, which add to its safety-oriented features. The music system has a CD player, USB and Aux system and radio.
Key Specifications of Hyundai i10
68 bhp@ 5500rpm
99 bhp@ 4500rpm
Hyundai i10 Car Insurance
Any insurance company across India will offer Hyundai i10 car insurance on simple terms. Depending on the type of your car variant, fuel type, city of registration of the vehicle, etc., the coverage of the car insurance is determined. You can purchase the insurance at affordable premiums and accessible claim facilities, online or offline.
Types of Hyundai i10 Insurance
- A third-party Hyundai i10 car insurance protects you against any damages incurred by a third-party in an accident involving the insured vehicle. Third-party insurance is mandatory to be bought in India.
- A comprehensive Hyundai i10 car insurance protects you against expenses incurred by way of compensation to third-parties. It also provides cover for damage or loss of the insured vehicle caused due to accident, theft, fire, or other natural disasters.
What is Covered Under Hyundai i10 Car Insurance Policy?
Your Hyundai i10 car insurance would include coverage for the following damages:
- Damages to the car that include man-made disasters, natural calamities, thefts, accidents, fire or explosion, in-transit damages
- Personal accident cover for the owner and passengers is called own damage cover. This cover is mandatory to buy along with your car policy.
- Third-party liabilities, where the other car’s driver or passenger gets bodily hurt or injured, and which may lead to legal liabilities
What is Not Covered Under Hyundai i10 Car Insurance Policy?
Your Hyundai i10 car insurance policy would not cover the following:
- Damage to car while involved in illegal activities
- Normal wear and tear of the car
- Intentional damage caused by the owner
- Non- accidental damage of the car tires
- Damage caused by a driver who does not possess a valid driving licence
- Damage done while involved in non-authorized activities like racing
- Riots or protests that caused commotion and consequent damages to the car in which the owner is involved
- Damage while driving when drunk
- Accidents that happen outside the geographical limits
- Mechanical and electrical breakdown of the car
How to Buy/ Renew Your Hyundai i10 Car Insurance Policy?
You can easily buy/renew the Hyundai car insurance policy online for i10 by following these steps below:
- Go to the official website of the Hyundai i10 car insurance provider of your choice.
- Go to the online buying/renewal insurance option and click on car insurance.
- Fill in all the fields with accurate information about your car.
- Choose the type of insurance coverage.
- Fill in personal details like name, mobile number, email ID, etc.
- Choose the Hyundai i10 insurance policy for your car.
- Pay the premium through online modes like net banking, credit cards, debit cards, or UPIs.
- You will receive the insurance/ renewal online.
Hyundai i10 Review
Get your Hyundai i10 covered against any type of damage with the various insurance policies offered. Pick one and buy it to secure your car for a long time, and do not forget to renew it. Head out for a long drive and relax without having to worry about the financial problems related to your car.
Add ons for your Car Insurance
FAQs of Hyundai i10 Car Insurance
1. Are mechanical and electrical breakdowns covered under the Hyundai i10 car insurance policy?
No, damages due to mechanical and electrical breakdowns are not covered by the Hyundai i10 car insurance.
2. List the documents required to purchase a Hyundai i10 car insurance online?
You can buy your policy with the following documents in your hand:
- A copy of your car registration certificate (RC)
- Invoice copy of your new car
- Previous insurance policy
3. Can I cancel my Hyundai i10 insurance policy? If yes, how to do so?
Yes, at any time you feel like cancelling your insurance policy, you can. But you need to choose another insurance policy. This is because the government has made it mandatory for all car owners to get their cars insured. If you fail to do so, you will be prosecuted by the law.
4. If my Hyundai i10 gets stolen, how much money would my insurance provider pay?
You will receive the IDV (Insured Declared Value) from your insurer if your car gets stolen.
5. What is meant by the IDV of Hyundai i10?
IDV stands for Insured Declared Value. It is the highest amount you will receive from the insurer for the damage or loss of your car. It is the current market rate of your car.
Recent ArticlesView All
Read this article to learn the most common reasons why car insurance claims are denied and the factors you sho...Read More
It's easy to get Future Generali Car Insurance, which may help you in case of an accident. Read this to know a...Read More
ICICI Lombard comprehensive car insurance policy is a feature-rich policy offering many benefits like 50% NCB,...Read More
This comparison article covers all the essential factors to consider when deciding to stay with or leave your...Read More
Confused about what to choose from the available car insurance options? Check this comprehensive guide to know...Read More
Many commit errors when filing a car insurance claim and receive painful claim application rejections. So, lea...Read More