Starting at only ₹6 per Day*
Hyundai Ioniq Car Insurance
Enter your details to buy Car Insurance
By proceeding you agree to Terms & Conditions
- Compare and buy at best price
- Instant Policy Issuance
- No unwanted calls. We promise!
Hyundai Ioniq is a popular 5-seater sedan expected to hit the markets in April 2023. With a price range expected to be around INR 20 Lakhs, the same is expected to rival popular brands in the market.
Apart from its fantastic build quality and stylish design, the Hyundai Ioniq is a people's car that makes their lives easier. The most attractive feature about the car is its medium range and affordability as a luxury four-wheeler. Car insurance is an essential part of a car purchase. Let us know more about Hyundai Ioniq and its insurance policies.
Hyundai Ioniq Features
The Hyundai Ioniq is clubbed with loads of features such as fuel efficiency, adequate design with more style per gallon, battery warrant, abundant space, 10.25-inch touchscreen, wireless Apple car play, wireless Android auto, large display, etc. for safety purposes; the car has anti-theft lock systems.
Key Specifications of Hyundai Ioniq
Max Power (ps)
Max Power (kW)
Rated Power (kW)
Max. Torque (lb-ft)
Max. Torque (Nm)
Max Speed (kph)
Acceleration (Sport)(0-100 kph)(sec)
Transmission Drive System
Single Speed Reduction Gear
Battery Capacity (kWh)
Battery Voltage (V)
Battery Power Output (kW)
Fuel Motor Type
Permanent Magnet Synchronous Motor
Fuel Economy Efficiency
Dimension (Exterior )
Front Wheel Tread
Rear Wheel Tread
Front over Hang
Rear Over Hang
Cargo Area (VDA)
Curb Weight (Lightest)
Curb Weight (Heaviest)
Gross Vehicle Weight
Wheels & Tires
6.5J x 16”
Hyundai Ioniq Car Insurance
Driving a luxury car is a dream for many and one of the most prominent goals of every Indian household. Yet, the struggle does not merely end with buying a car. The devastating traffic in India comes with its demerits. Breaking signals and frequent cases of road accidents are on the top list every other day. Buying car insurance is thereby all the more important. However, it is imperative to analyze all the available policy options and choose the one that suits your needs.
Types of Car Insurance for Hyundai Ioniq
- Comprehensive car insurance: A comprehensive car insurance policy provides complete coverage when it comes to your car. It protects you from incurring damages caused to your car, as well as to the third-party.
- Third-party car insurance: Third-party insurance policy is a mandatory addition to your car’s insurance in India. It offers to protect you against expenses incurred as a result of damages caused to a third-party or their vehicle during an accident.
What is Covered Under Hyundai Ioniq Car Insurance Policy?
A list of what a Hyundai car insurance for Ioniq covers is given below:
- Natural disasters such as earthquakes, landslides, floods, cyclones, other natural disasters, etc.
- Accidents, theft, fire, etc.
- Man-made catastrophes such as riots, arson, and other man-made disasters.
What is Not Covered Under Hyundai Ioniq Car Insurance Policy?
Your Hyundai Ioniq car insurance policy would not cover the following:
- Intentional damages made to the vehicle
- Damages due to negligence by the driver
- Damage incurred after the insurance policy has lapsed
- Accidents outside the geographical limit
- Damages due to driving under the influence of alcohol or other intoxicants
How to Buy/Renew Your Hyundai Ioniq Car Insurance Policy?
It is advisable to compare car insurance policies from all the top-rated insurance providers in India and choose the plan that can best suit your needs. Renewing the policy online is easy, quick and hassle-free. They can be done directly from the online portal of an insurance company. Follow the given steps for the same:
- Visit the website of your preferred insurance provider.
- Fill in your personal details and the details of the Hyundai Ioniq.
- Mention details of a previous policy for renewal.
- Choose a policy and get quotes.
- Select the quote you prefer.
- Finally, pay the premium online.
Hyundai Ioniq Review
The customer reviews so far internationally have exceeded expectations beyond measure. People are happy with the Hyundai Ioniq and consider it compatible as well as fuel-efficient to cover distances. When you buy the Hyundai Ioniq, gather information regarding the available insurance options. Look for online websites, reviews, and comparable quotes before zeroing in on a single one.
Add ons for your Car Insurance
FAQs of Hyundai Ioniq Car Insurance
1. What are the documents required for the renewal of Hyundai Ioniq Car Insurance?
The following documents are required for the renewal of the policy:
- Policy number of the previous year
- Expiry date of the previous policy
- Vehicle registration number
2. What are the add-ons available along with the Hyundai Ioniq car insurance policy?
The following add-ons are available with the Hyundai Ioniq car insurance policy:
- Invoice cover
- Engine protection
- NCB protection
- Zero depreciation
- Consumable cover
- Tyre protection cover
3. What is the battery and charging technology in Hyundai Ioniq?
It is proposed that there shall be two types of batteries, 72.6kWH and 58Kwh, both available with rear or all-wheel-drive layouts with a maximum range of 470 Km.
4. Can I drive a Hyundai Ioniq without Insurance in India?
As per the regulations of the Motor Vehicles Act, 1988, every vehicle on an Indian road has to be insured.
5. Can I Claim Hyundai Ioniq Insurance online?
Yes, insurance can be claimed online. Visit the official provider of the insurance and submit your insurance claim.
You May Also Like
Recent ArticlesView All
HDFC ERGO General Insurance Company offers various ways to check comprehensive, third-party, or own-damage car...Read More
The comprehensive car insurance policy offers better risk coverage on the road than third-party car insurance....Read More
Check out this list of the best ten smallest cars in India, ranked by features including price, gas economy, a...Read More
In a way, the most expensive cars are more than just cars; they are a statement of excellence in all aspects. ...Read More
One of the leading players in the Indian insurance marketplace, Bharti AXA has a lot to offer when it comes to...Read More