Starting at only ₹6 per Day*
Hyundai Santro Xing Car Insurance
Enter your details to buy Car Insurance
By proceeding you agree to Terms & Conditions
Proceed without car number
- Compare and buy at best price
- Instant Policy Issuance
- No unwanted calls. We promise!
The Hyundai Santro Xing is a car launched by the South Korean company Hyundai Motors Ltd in 2006. It has been labelled as ‘the family car’ and is available in several variants with four fuel options, including petrol, diesel, CNG, and biofuel. For Hyundai, Santro Xing is the bread-and-butter model. In India, the company made fortunes with this model. Hyundai Santro Xing is known for its performance, quality, and price. Car insurance is an essential part of having a car as it safeguards you in unforeseen events and helps you in paying for accidental damages.
Hyundai Santro Xing Features
Some key features of Hyundai Santro Xing are active intelligence technology engine (eRLX), Real-Time Ignition Engine (RtiL), Differentially Programmed Intelligent Injection (DpiL), Rotary Head Intelligent Valve Actuator (RhiA), and child lock.
Hyundai Santro King is the best for a family man as it has a sporty design with the front grille made of cascade-designed chrome. The rear part’s aesthetic appeal is designed in such a way so as to leave an impression of boldness. It is called the family car, especially due to the spaciousness and comfort that the interiors of Hyundai Santro Xing offer.
Key Specifications of Hyundai Santro Xing
Here are the key specifications of the Hyundai Santro Xing:
Engine cc (displacement)
63 Bhp @ 5500 rpm
9.8 kgm @ 3000 rpm
Fuel tank capacity
Petrol, CNG, LPG, Biofuel
Number of cylinders
Number of seats
Hyundai Santro Xing Car Insurance
Hyundai Santro Xing is a versatile car. When your family trusts it, it is your job to make it more reliable by securing suitable car insurance. Several companies are offering Hyundai Santro Xing car insurance. They offer covers for damages related to third-party liabilities, cashless transactions through garage networks, comprehensive coverage for your car. You can claim them easily when you need them.
Types of Car Insurance for Hyundai Santro Xing
There are 2 types of Hyundai Santro Xing car insurance:
- Comprehensive coverage: This is a classic insurance policy widely preferred. It covers all the needs, including accident cover, theft, third-party liability, natural calamities, etc. This is the most preferred by people as it provides overall coverage.
- Third-party coverage: It majorly covers third-party liabilities and avoids fines by traffic police. But this type of policy does not cover own car damage. A third-party Hyundai Santro Xing is mandatory by Indian law, and any person caught driving a car without it can be prosecuted with a fine or even imprisonment.
What is Covered Under Hyundai Santro Xing Car Insurance Policy?
The following damages would be covered under the Hyundai Santro Xing car insurance policy:
- Accidental damages caused to the vehicle
- Natural calamities such as floods, earthquakes, etc.
- Manmade disasters such as terror attacks, riots, etc.
- Theft, fire, etc.
- Personal accident cover (one needs to buy it separately)
- Third-party liabilities of all kinds
What is Not Covered Under Hyundai Santro Xing Car Insurance Policy?
The following damages would not be covered in your Hyundai Santro Xing car insurance policy:
- General wear and tear of your car
- Government Taxes imposed on the vehicle
- Electrical or mechanical breakdown
- Illegal behaviour
- Driving under the influence of alcohol or other intoxicants
How to Buy/Renew Your Hyundai Santro Xing Car Insurance Policy?
As a Hyundai Santro Xing car owner, you need not worry about the car insurance purchase/renewal process, as it is straightforward. Here is how you can purchase/ renew your Hyundai Santro Xing car insurance policy online:
- Log on to the website of the insurance provider.
- Enter the necessary details of the car like plate number, location, NCB, previous insurance policy, etc.
- Fill in your email address and mobile number to receive information on the purchase or renewal.
- Choose a policy of your choice.
- Pay premium online through net banking, debit or credit cards, UPI IDs, etc.
Hyundai Santro Xing Review
Hyundai Santro Xing has been a very successful and popular car in the last decade in India. The car sold 8500 units just after a month of its launch. With a reliable car insurance policy, you would be doing yourself, as well as your car, a favour. A protective cover over the damages of your car helps you in managing your finances as well as being prepared for any emergency relating to your car.
Add ons for your Car Insurance
FAQs of Hyundai Santro Xing Car Insurance
1. Hyundai Santro Xing Car is not being manufactured anymore. Can I still get insurance?
Yes, just because the car manufacture is stopped does not mean that you cannot buy insurance for the one that you already possess.
2. What is the mileage of Hyundai Santro Xing Car Insurance?
Hyundai Santro Xing Car offers a mileage of 14 kmpl.
3. Is it mandatory for me to renew my insurance once it has expired?
It is mandatory to renew an expired insurance policy as per Indian law.
4. What is the seating capacity of the Hyundai Santro Xing?
The Hyundai Santro Xing is a 5-seater car.
5. Can I get an engine protection cover as one of the add-ons with my Hyundai Santro Xing car insurance?
Yes, it is one of the add-ons available with your comprehensive car insurance policy.
You May Also Like
Buy Insurance Plans
Recent ArticlesView All
How to Check SBI General Insurance Claim Status?
Have you recently claimed your SBI car insurance policy? If so, you may be wondering how to check the status o...Read More
A Guide to Checking HDFC ERGO Car Insurance Claim Status
HDFC ERGO General Insurance Company offers various ways to check comprehensive, third-party, or own-damage car...Read More
Convert Your Third Party Car Insurance to Comprehensive Car ...
The comprehensive car insurance policy offers better risk coverage on the road than third-party car insurance....Read More
Permissible Car Insurance Claims in a Year
In India, having a valid car insurance coverage is obligatory by law. This implies that anybody who owns an au...Read More
Top 10 Small Cars in India – Price, Mileage, Specifications
Check out this list of the best ten smallest cars in India, ranked by features including price, gas economy, a...Read More
Top 10 Most Expensive Cars in India - Prices, Mileage, Specs...
In a way, the most expensive cars are more than just cars; they are a statement of excellence in all aspects. ...Read More
A Guide to Buy the Best CSD Car In 2022
If you have been planning to buy a CSD car in India, read on to know the prices of all the models in the categ...Read More
A Complete Guide to Different Bharti AXA Car Insurance Plans
One of the leading players in the Indian insurance marketplace, Bharti AXA has a lot to offer when it comes to...Read More
Mistakes to Avoid While Renewing Shriram Car Insurance Polic...
Shriram General Insurance, undoubtedly, offers best car insurance policies with attractive renewal features. B...Read More