Bajaj Pulsar 125 cc Two Wheeler Insurance
The world’s third-largest two-wheeler manufacturer giant, Bajaj Auto is the home to many incredible two-wheelers. Some of which include Platina, Discover, Pulsar, Avenger, Dominar 400 and CT 100. Bajaj Auto has continued its reign of being the largest three-wheeler and second-largest two-wheeler manufacturer in India.
One of its most successful creations, the Pulsar series was a revolution to all the racing geeks in India. Bajaj is all set to bring the all new Pulsar 125 cc in the Indian markets with a new vision of delivering performance with comfort. However, Bajaj has tried to spruce things up by adding neon highlights to the bike’s overall specifications and modifications to make it shine differently.
Key Specifications of Bajaj Pulsar 125 cc
The Bajaj Pulsar 125 comes with a 124.4cc petrol engine that is successful in producing a maximum power of 11.8 bhp at 8 500 RPM and a maximum torque of 10.8 Nm at 6 500 RPM. The air-cooled cooling system and one cylinder with two valves per cylinder is capable of creating a stroke and bore of 50.5mm and 56mm respectively. On a chain drive transmission type, it has a 5-speed manual transmission.
It functions with a wet-multi plate clutch. This bike has an impressive mileage of 52 KMPL with a 11.5 litres of fuel tank capacity. In addition to this, the bike has a maximum fuel reserve capacity of a healthy 2.5 litres.
Other key features of Bajaj Pulsar 125 cc:
- Digital twin spark ignition
- Combined braking system
- Latest fuel injection technology
- Digital Odometer and daytime running lights
- Telescopic front suspension and twin gas shock rear suspension
What is Covered Under Bajaj Auto Two Wheeler Insurance Policy
- Third-Party Losses: In the unfortunate event of third party loss, your policy will take care of the legal and financial liabilities.
- Damages Due to Accidents: If your two-wheeler is damaged due to an accident, nothing to worry about as your two-wheeler insurance policy got you covered.
- Vehicle Thefts: In case your two-wheeler is stolen, your two-wheeler insurance policy will look after the same.
- Damages Caused in Fire: If your two-wheeler catches fire, your two-wheeler policy will pay for the damages.
- Damages Due to Natural/Man-made Disaster: When flood, hurricane, hail storm, tornado, riots, etc. attack your two-wheeler, your insurance policy comes in handy.
- Personal Accident: In case you meet with an accident that leads to injuries or unfortunately death, your policy will offer compensation of up to INR 15 lakh.
Note: You will have to buy PA Cover separately.
What is Not Covered Under Bajaj Auto Two Wheeler Insurance Policy
- Drunken Driving: No insurance company will accept your claim if you were drunk or under an intoxicant when the accident happened.
- Unauthorised Driving: Your claim will be rejected if the rider is without a valid Driver’s License.
- Deliberate Accident: If the accident has been caused purposely, the claim will be rejected.
- Consequential Damages: Consequential damages that are caused after the accident are not covered under insurance.
- Negligence: An accident occurs because of your own negligence; you won’t be able to claim the damages.
- Depreciation: Damages that are caused because of normal wear and tear, mechanical or electric failure due to travelling.
- Expired policy: If the policy has lapsed, your damages will not be covered.
- Excluded Add-Ons: You will not be able to claim the benefits that you do not have in your plan
How to Renew Your Bajaj Auto Two Wheeler Insurance Policy
You can renew your Bajaj Auto two wheeler insurance policy in 5 easy and quick steps.
Step 1 - Fill in your Name, Address, Mobile Number, Vehicle’s Make, Model, Variant, Registration Date & the city you ride in.
Step 2- Press ‘Get Quote’ and choose your choice of Plan (Third-party liability, comprehensive, standalone own damage) or add-ons
Step 3 - Enter details of your previous insurance policy- Date of expiry, Claim made in the last year, No Claim Bonus earned
Step 4 - You will get a quote for your premium
Step 5- Make the final payment to renew your policy
Bajaj Pulsar 125 cc Bike Review
The bike doesn’t really seem struggling in the RPM width. It can give a smooth ride even at 80-90 KMPH. The bike feels light, super agile and very easy to park. It boasts five very unique and original colours – Neon Blue, Solar Red, Platinum Silver, Black silver and Black Red, all which adds immense freshness to the overall Pulsar range.
Smooth on almost every surface, the designed seat cushioning takes off the severe edge when the bike hits a pothole. A commuter bike in every sense, this bike will give you the highway feel even in your everyday regular commute.