Starting at only ₹1.5 per Day*
Bajaj Discover 100 Two Wheeler Insurance
Enter your details to buy Bike Insurance
By proceeding you agree to Terms & Conditions
- Compare and buy at best price
- Instant Policy Issuance
- No unwanted calls. We promise!
The Bajaj Discover 100 is a mileage-centric motorcycle that has been made and manufactured for the bike market by the Pune-based Indian multinational automotive manufacturing company, Bajaj Auto Limited. The Bajaj Discover 100 is one of the most affordable bike options that is offered in India, under the 100 cc engine displacement section. Along with its lower price tag, the Bajaj Discover 100 also offers numerous features and a decent level of overall technical specifications. The bike has brought giant success to the company in all of its years of active production and individuals can still get access to it via checking out the second-hand bike market.
Bajaj Discover 100 Features
Bajaj offered the Discover 100 in a single variant, which is the Bajaj Discover 100. Now, if we take a look at the features that this bike comes with, we will find an air-cooled engine, kick and self-start option, carburettor fuel supply, digital CDI, analogue instrument console with speedometer, odometer and tachometer, digital trip meter, single body seat design, standard type handle, 35 / 35 W headlight, LED taillight, low maintenance battery type, telescopic front suspension, nitrox twin rear suspension, front and rear drum brake options, alloy wheels and tube-type tyres.
Bajaj Discover 100 Specifications
|ARAI Mileage||84 km/l|
|Engine Displacement||94.38 cc|
|Maximum Power Output (bhp@rpm)||7.7bhp@7500rpm|
|Maximum Torque Output (Nm@rpm)||7.85Nm@5000rpm|
|Cooling System||Air cooled|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||8 litres|
|Available Ground Clearance||162 mm|
|Front Wheel Size||17 inch|
|Rear Wheel Size||17 inch|
|Class Type||Commuter Bike|
|Seat Height||800 mm|
Bajaj Discover 100 Bike Insurance
Getting bike insurance coverage for your bikes in India is a simple task and requires some basic steps for completion. As motor insurance for vehicles in India is legally required, individuals will have to get Bajaj Discover 100 insurance coverage for their bikes. Insurance for bikes can be bought through the online method of purchase or through the conventional offline way, that is, through a local insurance company’s agent. These two options factor in at the time of both buying a new Bajaj Discover 100 bike insurance and while getting Bajaj Discover 100 bike insurance renewal done. Individuals who are interested in getting Bajaj bike insurance of Discover 100 model, can go through the pointers mentioned below to get a clear idea of the things related to its procedure.
Types of Bajaj Discover 100 Bike Insurance
During the purchase of a new Bajaj Discover 100 bike insurance or at the time of getting Bajaj Discover 100 bike insurance renewal settled, the choices for coverage types that are offered are;
- Third-party motor insurance policy, which includes just the legal liability coverage of the affected third-party.
- Comprehensive motor insurance policy, which includes both coverages for damages of the policyholder and the third party’s legal liability cover.
Out of these two offered choices, the third-party bike insurance policy is the most commonly selected option, due to its lower overall Bajaj Discover 100 bike insurance cost. But out of the two choices, the comprehensive type coverage is a better option even for its higher Bajaj Discover 100 insurance price point, due to its inclusion of both party damage coverage.
What is Covered Under Bajaj Discover 100 Insurance Policy?
Your Bajaj Discover 100 bike insurance policy will be covering damages like these;
- Damages caused by accidental fires, arson, during a riot, etc.
- In the event the bike is stolen or totally damaged
- Damages caused by natural calamities like landslides, floods, etc.
- Damages of the insured party
- Damages of the third-party
These are a few examples of damages that will be covered under your Bajaj Discover 100 bike insurance policy. Individuals can get access to more own damage coverage options by selecting add-ons, which is a feature exclusively available with the comprehensive bike insurance policy that comes at a higher Bajaj Discover 100 insurance price.
What is not Covered Under Bajaj Discover 100 Insurance Policy?
Your Bajaj Discover 100 bike insurance policy will not provide coverage for damages that are;
- Inflicted because of intentional harm to the vehicle
- Inflicted by general wear and tear through time and usage
- Inflicted by rough usage of the vehicle that it is not built for
- Damages that are inflicted under an expired insurance policy
- Bike’s mechanical breakdown
- Bike’s electrical unit failure
- Damages that are caused due to the owner’s neglect
- Damages occurred under the influence of drugs or alcohol
How to Renew/Buy Your Bajaj Discover 100 Bike Insurance Policy?
Getting Bajaj Discover 100 bike insurance online is the better way of policy purchase, as individuals can get access to multiple offered Bajaj Discover 100 insurance price points on the market, from the ease of their home. Even the Bajaj Discover 100 bike insurance renewal can be settled via the internet. The steps to purchase the Bajaj Discover 100 bike insurance online are mentioned down below.
A step-by-step guide to getting Bajaj Discover 100 bike insurance online:
- Look online for the insurance policy.
- Fill with the required details.
- Make the preferred coverage type selection.
- Get the estimated value of the Bajaj Discover 100 bike insurance cost.
- Select a policy of choice and pay for its premium.
With these simple five steps, the procedure of purchase of insurance over the internet will be completed.
Bajaj Discover 100 Review
The Bajaj Discover 100 is a favourite entry-level, commuter bike in India, that is already loved by thousands of owners nationwide. The bike offers great mileage, and riding comfort for both the rider and the pillion and has the necessary features for a motorcycle in this segment. Individuals can easily go for this bike for great reliability and performance over the general terrains. Also, be sure to get the bike covered with a good Bajaj Discover 100 bike insurance.
Add ons for your Two Wheeler Insurance
Bajaj Discover 100 Two Wheeler Insurance FAQs
1. Which type of coverage will be better for my Bajaj Discover 100 bike insurance policy?
The comprehensive type Bajaj Discover 100 bike insurance policy is a better choice.
2. Which type of Bajaj Discover 100 bike insurance policy offers own damage coverage options?
The own damage coverage feature is offered only with the comprehensive type of coverage.
3. What are the claim types available with the comprehensive type Bajaj Discover 100 bike insurance policy?
With the comprehensive type Bajaj Discover 100 bike insurance policy, individuals can either go with the cashless claim or the reimbursement claim.
4. Is the passenger cover add-on available with the comprehensive type Bajaj Discover 100 bike insurance policy?
Yes, the passenger cover add-on is offered as optional coverage with the comprehensive type Bajaj Discover 100 bike insurance policy.
5. Do I need to keep my Bajaj Discover 100 bike insurance certificate with me while riding?
Yes, the bike insurance certificate is required to be carried along while riding, with the other necessary documents.
You May Also Like
Recent ArticlesView All
Select the appropriate no-claim bonus percentage while renewing your bike insurance policy and save significan...Read More
Renewing your two-wheeler insurance online is easier, faster, and simple and doesn't require paperwork. Follow...Read More
What are the different variants of bike insurance available at the moment? Read on to find out the various typ...Read More
Do you need to buy insurance from a bike dealer? Is it mandatory? The answer may surprise you. Read more to de...Read More
Acko bike insurance provides two bike insurance policies considering your requirements. They offer mainly thir...Read More