Starting at only ₹1.5 per Day*
Hero MotoCorp Destini 125 Insurance
Enter your details to buy Bike Insurance
By proceeding you agree to Terms & Conditions
- Compare and buy at best price
- Instant Policy Issuance
- No unwanted calls. We promise!
The Hero MotoCorp Destini 125 BS6 scooter is among the largest two-wheeler manufacturers in the world. Hero MotoCorp continues to surprise the world with back-to-back new models. This scooter was launched in April 2020 and made its official entry in the premium scooter category.
Hero MotoCorp Destini has upgraded itself with the latest X-sense technology which includes smart sensors. These smart sensors can easily adjust the performance of the vehicle and it's riding conditions. Some major updates from the BS4 models are the signature LED Headlamps, a new colour variant that has been introduced, along with a 3D logo.
Presently, the Hero Destini 125 BS6 starts at a price of INR 66,960. However, the top model is available at a price of INR 70,450.
Key Specifications of Hero MotoCorp Destini 125
Hero MotoCorp Destini 125 is among the most affordable scooters in India and is the best braking ever tested. It is one of the lightest scooters among all its competitors. This lightweight of the SCO makes it easy to handle and ride in urban conditions. The scooter has 124.6 cc of engine that offers a maximum power of 9bhp with a maximum torque of 10.4Nm.
The short wheelbase of the scooter makes it quite easy to get through the heavy traffic on roads. This scooter offers you the best riding experience and is available in so many colour variants. Great suspension with i3S technology that makes it the best scooter with all the exclusive features that the Hero company offers to its bikes.
Other key Features of this Model are as Follows:
- An increase in mileage by almost 11% and acceleration by 10% have contributed to a better model variant than the old BS4 model.
- Two new colour variants have been introduced that are Matt grey silver and Noble red which are available only in the VX variant.
- Variometer drive is available in the gearbox of this model.
- Both the dry and centrifugal clutch is present.
- The suspension is controlled by a spring-loaded hydraulic damper.
What is Covered Under Hero MotoCorp Two Wheeler Insurance Policy
- Third-Party Losses: In the unfortunate event of third party loss, your policy will take care of the legal and financial liabilities.
- Damages Due to Accidents: If your two-wheeler is damaged due to an accident, nothing to worry about as your two-wheeler insurance policy got you covered.
- Vehicle Thefts: In case your two-wheeler is stolen, your two-wheeler insurance policy will look after the same.
- Damages Caused in Fire: If your two-wheeler catches fire, your two-wheeler policy will pay for the damages.
- Damages Due to Natural/Man-made Disaster: When flood, hurricane, hail storm, tornado, riots, etc. attack your two-wheeler, your insurance policy comes in handy.
- Personal Accident: In case you meet with an accident that leads to injuries or unfortunately death, your policy will offer compensation of up to INR 15 lakh.
Note: You will have to buy PA Cover separately.
What is not Covered Under Hero MotoCorp Two Wheeler Insurance Policy
- Drunken Driving: No insurance company will accept your claim if you were drunk or under an intoxicant when the accident happened.
- Unauthorised Driving: Your claim will be rejected if the rider is without a valid Driver’s License.
- Deliberate Accident: If the accident has been caused purposely, the claim will be rejected.
- Consequential Damages: Consequential damages that are caused after the accident are not covered under insurance.
- Negligence: An accident occurs because of your own negligence; you won’t be able to claim the damages.
- Depreciation: Damages that are caused because of normal wear and tear, mechanical or electric failure due to travelling.
- Expired policy: If the policy has lapsed, your damages will not be covered.
- Excluded Add-Ons: You will not be able to claim the benefits that you do not have in your plan
How to Renew Your Hero MotoCorp Two Wheeler Insurance Policy
You can renew your Hero MotoCorp two wheeler insurance policy in 5 easy and quick steps.
Step 1 - Fill in your Name, Address, Mobile Number, Vehicle’s Make, Model, Variant, Registration Date & the city you ride in.
Step 2- Press ‘Get Quote’ and choose your choice of Plan (Third-party liability, comprehensive, standalone own damage) or add-ons
Step 3 - Enter details of your previous insurance policy- Date of expiry, Claim made in the last year, No Claim Bonus earned
Step 4 - You will get a quote for your premium
Step 5- Make the final payment to renew your policy
Hero MotoCorp Destini 125 Review
The Hero Destini 125 is the best scooter in its segment with features similar to that of a bike. A perfect family scooter that is highly comfortable looks great and offers very smooth riding. The i3s technology is outstanding and they have offered telescopic suspension which is generally found in bikes.
This scooter is highly recommended to people who want a family scooter with all the exclusive features of a bike.
Add ons for your Two Wheeler Insurance
Hero MotoCorp Destini 125 Insurance FAQs
1. It is my first purchase as a two-wheeler. Can someone guide me to choose the right insurance policy for my Hero MotoCorp Destini 125?
You can buy a third-party insurance cover along with a comprehensive motor insurance cover as it will be a very good investment for your new Hero MotoCorp Destini 125. The third-party insurance will be like an additional protection for your two-wheeler which will protect your motor from any third-party liability and the comprehensive insurance cover will protect your motor as a whole.
2. Which factors contribute to the calculation of premium amount for my Hero MotoCorp insurance?
Here are some of the factors which give their share in calculating the premium amount for your new Hero MotoCorp insurance policy:
- The Insured Declared Value (IDV) of the bike
- Cubic capacity of the bike
- Zone of registration
- Age of the bike
3. I have purchased an insurance policy recently for my new Hero MotoCorp Destini which I bought two days back but I am not satisfied with the offerings of that policy. Can I switch to another policy instantly?
Yes. You can switch to any insurance policy if you are not satisfied with your current insurance cover. You just need to abide by the norms and keep your insurer informed about the switch. Within the free-look period of 15 days, you can easily switch from one policy to another without facing any penalty or extra charges.
4. I am an adventure enthusiast so I keep travelling frequently. I have a two-wheeler insurance policy in my own city so do I need to switch to any marine insurance policy to cover the transportation risk in case I travel to another state.
No, you actually don’t need to buy any different policy to cover the transportation risks if you travel to some other city with your Hero MotoCorp Destini 125. Your active comprehensive insurance cover has got your two-wheeler covered of any transportation risk even if you travel to different states.
You May Also Like
Recent ArticlesView All
Select the appropriate no-claim bonus percentage while renewing your bike insurance policy and save significan...Read More
Renewing your two-wheeler insurance online is easier, faster, and simple and doesn't require paperwork. Follow...Read More
What are the different variants of bike insurance available at the moment? Read on to find out the various typ...Read More
Do you need to buy insurance from a bike dealer? Is it mandatory? The answer may surprise you. Read more to de...Read More
Acko bike insurance provides two bike insurance policies considering your requirements. They offer mainly thir...Read More