Starting at only ₹1.5 per Day*
Hero MotoCorp Passion Insurance
Enter your details to buy Bike Insurance
By proceeding you agree to Terms & Conditions
- Compare and buy at best price
- Instant Policy Issuance
- No unwanted calls. We promise!
The Hero Honda brand dominated the whole Indian market since it arrived in 1984. However, after the two parent companies split in 2010, Hero MotoCorp has begun a journey of its own. Since then Hero MotoCorp has made a name for itself in delivering trustworthy two-wheelers to millions of Indians every year.
The Hero Passion bike straight from the inventory of Hero MotoCorp has set the Indian market on fire since its launch in 2001. Formerly known as Hero Honda passion plus its features were updated after the split. Hero MotoCorp has launched various models under the Passion range under the name of Passion Pro.
Key Specifications of Hero Passion:
The Hero passion comes with a 97.2cc petrol engine that has a fuel tank capacity of 12.8 litres. It can generate a maximum power of 7.6 bhp at 7500 RPM and a maximum torque of 8.04 Nm at 4500 RPM. It is powered by a 4-Stroke Single Cylinder OHC, which creates a stroke and bore of 49.5 mm and 50mm respectively. It features a 4-speed manual transmission in a chain based transmission type.
The Hero Passion functions with a multi-plate wet clutch type and an air-cooled cooling system. It delivers an incredible mileage of 84 kmpl. The fuel tank capacity comes with a holding range of 10 litres along with a reserve fuel tank capacity of 1 litre usable.
Other Key Specifications of Hero Passion
- Electric start and kick start
- 3 Ah MF Battery
- DC – Digital CDI With TCIS ignition
- Latest Electronic fuel injection technology.
- Integrated braking system
- I3s Technology
- Digital Odometer
What is Covered Under Hero MotoCorp Two Wheeler Insurance Policy
- Third-Party Losses: In the unfortunate event of third party loss, your policy will take care of the legal and financial liabilities.
- Damages Due to Accidents: If your two-wheeler is damaged due to an accident, nothing to worry about as your two-wheeler insurance policy got you covered.
- Vehicle Thefts: In case your two-wheeler is stolen, your two-wheeler insurance policy will look after the same.
- Damages Caused in Fire: If your two-wheeler catches fire, your two-wheeler policy will pay for the damages.
- Damages Due to Natural/Man-made Disaster: When flood, hurricane, hail storm, tornado, riots, etc. attack your two-wheeler, your insurance policy comes in handy.
- Personal Accident: In case you meet with an accident that leads to injuries or unfortunately death, your policy will offer compensation of up to INR 15 lakh.
Note: You will have to buy PA Cover separately.
What is not Covered Under Hero MotoCorp Two Wheeler Insurance Policy
- Drunken Driving: No insurance company will accept your claim if you were drunk or under an intoxicant when the accident happened.
- Unauthorised Driving: Your claim will be rejected if the rider is without a valid Driver’s License.
- Deliberate Accident: If the accident has been caused purposely, the claim will be rejected.
- Consequential Damages: Consequential damages that are caused after the accident are not covered under insurance.
- Negligence: An accident occurs because of your own negligence; you won’t be able to claim the damages.
- Depreciation: Damages that are caused because of normal wear and tear, mechanical or electric failure due to travelling.
- Expired policy: If the policy has lapsed, your damages will not be covered.
- Excluded Add-Ons: You will not be able to claim the benefits that you do not have in your plan
How to Renew Your Hero MotoCorp Two Wheeler Insurance Policy
You can renew your Hero MotoCorp two-wheeler insurance policy in 5 easy and quick steps.
Step 1 - Fill in your Name, Address, Mobile Number, Vehicle’s Make, Model, Variant, Registration Date & the city you ride in.
Step 2- Press ‘Get Quote’ and choose your choice of Plan (Third-party liability, comprehensive, standalone own damage) or add-ons
Step 3 - Enter details of your previous insurance policy- Date of expiry, Claim made in the last year, No Claim Bonus earned
Step 4 - You will get a quote for your premium
Step 5- Make the final payment to renew your policy
Hero MotoCorp Passion Bike Review
Hero MotoCorp Passion has left a statement with its revolutionary Indian like design. A commuter’s paradise, this bike is sure to deliver speed with style. Its extremely economical engine makes this bike a massive saver and a powerful daily driver.
With its Autosail feature, it swerves through any traffic with ease and comfort. With its precise fuel consumption technology, it monitors oxygen exhaust and engine RPM accurately. Available in four shades- Sport Red, Glade Black, Moon Yellow, and Heavy Grey Metallic, one has a lot of options to choose from. The Hero Motocorp passion should surely be on your list if you are looking for a daily commuter bike that is stylish, powerful, comfortable, and most importantly economical.
Add ons for your Two Wheeler Insurance
Hero MotoCorp Passion Pro Insurance FAQs
1. What are the documents required to transfer my No Claim Bonus (NCB)?
Your No Claim Bonus can be transferred easily if you can present evidence that you were entitled to a No Claim Bonus from your previous insurance provider. This evidence can be in the form of the following -
- A letter from the previous insurance provider of the No Claim Bonus entitlement.
- Notice of insurance renewal.
- A genuine written declaration
2. What does constructive loss mean in a two-wheeler insurance policy?
Constructive loss is a loss or damage incurred due to any unfortunate and immediate accident where the total loss or the cost of retrieval/repairs, amounts to 75% of the Insured Declared Value (IDV) of your two-wheeler insurance policy.
3. What is the difference between a cashless claim and a non-cashless claim in two-wheeler insurance policies?
In a cashless claim, the repair and retrieval reimbursements are directly paid to the car repairers or garages by the insurance company. This includes only if the repairer or the garage is within the network of the insurance provider.
A non-cashless claim is where the repair and retrieval costs are first borne by the insured / policyholder if the repairer or the garage is not within the network of the insurance provider. However, this cost born by the insured can further be reimbursed by the insurance provider by submitting original payment receipts and bills with the insurance provider.
4. What are electrical accessories in a long term two wheeler insurance policy?
Any electrical equipment or component that is not fitted in the vehicle’s factory comes under electrical accessories and can be covered under long term two-wheeler insurance policies. The value of these electrical accessories depends on the values declared by the insured. The coverage for electrical accessories might come at a cost of added premiums.
For instance, a car’s music system can be fitted and installed after the car was purchased. This would come under electrical accessories for any vehicle.
You May Also Like
Recent ArticlesView All
Select the appropriate no-claim bonus percentage while renewing your bike insurance policy and save significan...Read More
Renewing your two-wheeler insurance online is easier, faster, and simple and doesn't require paperwork. Follow...Read More
What are the different variants of bike insurance available at the moment? Read on to find out the various typ...Read More
Do you need to buy insurance from a bike dealer? Is it mandatory? The answer may surprise you. Read more to de...Read More
Acko bike insurance provides two bike insurance policies considering your requirements. They offer mainly thir...Read More