Starting at only ₹1.5 per Day*
Honda H’ness CB350 Two Wheeler Insurance
Enter your details to buy Bike Insurance
By proceeding you agree to Terms & Conditions
- Compare and buy at best price
- Instant Policy Issuance
- No unwanted calls. We promise!
The Japanese automaker, Honda has been a leading bike manufacturer in India for a considerable amount of time and now they have entered the reto genre market segment with the Honda H’ness CB350. Retailed through Honda’s premium Big Wing dealerships, this bike is a beast with a 348.36cc 4 stroke engine, tough looks, and loaded with features like Honda Smartphone Voice Control System, leather seats, hazard light switches, and many more.
It is available in 3 attractive colours. It now has two variants the DLX and the DLX Pro and they are priced at INR 1,86,500 and INR 1,92,500 respectively. (ex-showroom Delhi)
Key Specifications of Honda H’ness CB350
The Honda H’ness CB350 has a mighty 348.36cc 4 stroke, SI engine which gives out the maximum power of 15.5kW at 5500 rpm and a maximum torque of 30 Nm at 3000 rpm. A number of new attractive features have been added like full LED head and tail lights, semi-digital instrument cluster, and the much anticipated Honda Smartphone Voice Control System. Although present only in the DLX PRO variant, it helps to control calls, music, and use turn-by-turn navigation systems. It comes with a standard dual-channel ABS and hazard light switches for added safety.
Styled with round headlamps, curvy fuel tank, leather tan seats, chopped fenders, and a chrome-finished exhaust, it also has alloy wheels and blacked-out components for a modern look. The bike also gets a whole lot of benefits from the brand who ensured a number of warranty coverage schemes, free services, and roadside assistance to owners.
Some Other Key Features Include
- Honda Smartphone Voice Control System (HSVCS)
- Side stand with engine inhibitor
- Full LED head and tail lights with ring-type winkers
- Slipper and Assist Clutch
- Honda Selectable Torque Control
- Hazard Light Switch
What is Covered Under Honda Two Wheeler Insurance Policy
- Third-Party Losses: In the unfortunate event of third party loss, your policy will take care of the legal and financial liabilities.
- Damages Due to Accidents: If your two-wheeler is damaged due to an accident, nothing to worry about as your two-wheeler insurance policy got you covered.
- Vehicle Thefts: In case your two-wheeler is stolen, your two-wheeler insurance policy will look after the same.
- Damages Caused in Fire: If your two-wheeler catches fire, your two-wheeler policy will pay for the damages.
- Damages Due to Natural/Man-made Disaster: When flood, hurricane, hail storm, tornado, riots, etc. attack your two-wheeler, your insurance policy comes in handy.
- Personal Accident: In case you meet with an accident that leads to injuries or unfortunately death, your policy will offer compensation of up to INR 15 lakh.
Note: You will have to buy PA Cover separately.
What is not Covered Under Honda Two Wheeler Insurance Policy
- Drunken Driving: No insurance company will accept your claim if you were drunk or under an intoxicant when the accident happened.
- Unauthorised Driving: Your claim will be rejected if the rider is without a valid Driver’s License.
- Deliberate Accident: If the accident has been caused purposely, the claim will be rejected.
- Consequential Damages: Consequential damages that are caused after the accident are not covered under insurance.
- Negligence: An accident occurs because of your own negligence; you won’t be able to claim the damages.
- Depreciation: Damages that are caused because of normal wear and tear, mechanical or electric failure due to travelling.
- Expired policy: If the policy has lapsed, your damages will not be covered.
- Excluded Add-Ons: You will not be able to claim the benefits that you do not have in your plan
How to Renew Your Honda Two Wheeler Insurance Policy
You can renew your Honda two wheeler insurance policy in 5 easy and quick steps.
Step 1 - Fill in your Name, Address, Mobile Number, Vehicle’s Make, Model, Variant, Registration Date & the city you ride in.
Step 2- Press ‘Get Quote’ and choose your choice of Plan (Third-party liability, comprehensive, standalone own damage) or add-ons
Step 3 - Enter details of your previous insurance policy- Date of expiry, Claim made in the last year, No Claim Bonus earned
Step 4 - You will get a quote for your premium
Step 5- Make the final payment to renew your policy
Review of Honda H’ness CB350
Honda H’ness is a bike for the retro genre segment but with modern twists. It gives a good performance with the 348.36cc single-cylinder engine and provides a smooth ride even at 100kmph speed. It has many new appealing features like a slipper clutch, torque control system, hazard light switch, and the voice control system. The bike provides a good grip and the ABS system and hazard light switches are very handy for safety.
Overall, the Honda H’ness is a good choice with classic retro look and a good performance at its given price range. It is one of the best in its class.
Add ons for your Two Wheeler Insurance
Honda H’ness Insurance FAQs
1. My new Honda H’ness CB350 has been damaged recently and I have decided to get an insurance claim. Is there any time limit for raising the insurance claim? And is the claim process time-bound?
You should first make sure that you are completely safe before lodging the insurance claim. The insurance claim process is time-bound and it is generally preferable to let your company know within 24 hours. However, in certain scenarios, the deadline can be extended by the insurer. In that case, the policyholder has to let them know the reasons for the delay in notification in a written letter.
2. I am getting an insurance policy for my Honda H’ness CB350. Can someone educate me on what Third-party Liability Insurance and Comprehensive Liability Insurance is and what are their differences?
According to the Motor Vehicles Act, 1988, it is mandatory for all vehicle owners to get Third Party Liability Insurance policy. This insurance covers any third party damages done by your vehicle. On the other hand, Comprehensive Liability Insurance Policy includes both third party liabilities and well as protection for your own vehicles. It covers your vehicle in case of damage, repairs, accidents, natural or man-made disasters, theft, fire, etc.
3. My insurance policy papers for Honda H’ness CB350 contains a term known as Bike Insurance Deductible. Can someone tell me what it is?
Bike insurance Deductible refers to the amount of money that you have to pay in case you raise an insurance claim. The deductible can be either compulsory or Voluntary. A compulsory deductible is a small amount of money that you have to pay while voluntary deductible is paid to reduce the insurance premium. A voluntary deductible can reduce the premium but it also reduces the amount of claim you get in case of damage.
4. My insurance company has asked for an inspection of my Honda H’ness CB350 after I filed for an insurance claim for damages. Is this inspection always necessary against a claim?
No, inspection is not always necessary, unless there is a gap between policy expiry date and policy renewal request. However, some insurance companies do inspect the vehicle before settling the claim.
You May Also Like
Recent ArticlesView All
Select the appropriate no-claim bonus percentage while renewing your bike insurance policy and save significan...Read More
Renewing your two-wheeler insurance online is easier, faster, and simple and doesn't require paperwork. Follow...Read More
What are the different variants of bike insurance available at the moment? Read on to find out the various typ...Read More
Do you need to buy insurance from a bike dealer? Is it mandatory? The answer may surprise you. Read more to de...Read More
Acko bike insurance provides two bike insurance policies considering your requirements. They offer mainly thir...Read More