Starting at only ₹1.5 per Day*
Royal Enfield Himalayan Two Wheeler Insurance
Enter your details to buy Bike Insurance
By proceeding you agree to Terms & Conditions
- Compare and buy at best price
- Instant Policy Issuance
- No unwanted calls. We promise!
The Royal Enfield Himalayan is the undisputed king of the adventure-tourer bike in India, from the house of Royal Enfield. The Royal Enfield Himalayan was first introduced and launched for the Indian market back in 2016 and since then, the sales numbers behind this bike grew to unprecedented numbers. There are a lot of reasons behind the enormous success of the Himalayan in India, one of which is the manufacturer Royal Enfield, well-known within the motorcycle market. Apart from its brand value, the Royal Enfield Himalayan offers tons of features, specifications, visual appeal, reliability and other things which its competitors couldn’t offer within the 400cc displacement adventure-tourer category.
Royal Enfield Himalayan Features
Currently Royal Enfield offers the Himalayan in six attractive variants to choose from, including the Himalayan Gravel Grey, Himalayan Mirage Silver, Himalayan Lake Blue, Himalayan Rock Red, Himalayan Granite Black and the Himalayan Pine Green. Apart from this, the Himalayan comes packed with tons of features, including an air-cooled engine, self-start option only, fuel injection system, digital electronic ignition, bluetooth connectivity, navigation system, analogue speedometer and tachometer, digital trip meter and odometer, single body seat design, passenger side footrest, switchable ABS, engine kill switch, halogen headlight, an LED taillight, bulb turn signal indicators, VRLA battery type, telescopic front suspension, mono-shock rear suspension, front and rear disc brakes, dual-channel ABS, spoke wheels and tube tyres.
Royal Enfield Himalayan Specifications
|Engine Displacement||411 cc|
|Maximum Power Output (bhp@rpm)||24.3bhp@6500rpm|
|Maximum Torque Output (Nm@rpm)||32Nm@4500rpm|
|Cooling System||Air cooled|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||15 litres|
|Available Ground Clearance||220 mm|
|Front Wheel Size||21 inch|
|Rear Wheel Size||17 inch|
|Class Type||Adventurer / Tourer/ Off-road|
|Seat Height||800 mm|
Royal Enfield Himalayan Bike Insurance
In order to get good bike insurance coverage for your motorcycle, individuals don’t have to spend days or even hours. Motor insurance is legally required for vehicles to have and it is also very easily available in the country. The would-be owner of this bike can thus get Royal Enfield Himalayan insurance without much of a hassle, all whilst checking out the popular offerings from the insurance companies in the market. In order to buy a brand new Royal Enfield Himalayan bike insurance, there are a few steps that individuals have to follow. This goes the same for the existing owners of the motorcycle, who are willing to get their Royal Enfield Himalayan bike insurance renewal settled. The two available methods of Royal Enfield bike insurance of Himalayan model purchase and renewal in India through offline and online modes.
Types of Royal Enfield Himalayan Bike Insurance
The types of choices offered for a new Royal Enfield Himalayan bike insurance are;
- Third-party coverage policy, which presents with the legal liability cover for the affected third party.
- Comprehensive coverage policy, which presents with third-party legal liability and plenty of other own damage coverage options.
The existing policy owners will also be offered these two policy choices for selection during the Royal Enfield Himalayan bike insurance renewal. The Royal Enfield Himalayan insurance price is different for the third-party only and the comprehensive bike insurance cover due to their respective coverage offering. The comprehensive type coverage is highly suggested over the third-party bike insurance option, even for its higher Royal Enfield Himalayan bike insurance cost margin.
What is Covered Under Royal Enfield Himalayan Insurance Policy?
The Royal Enfield Himalayan bike insurance will cover damages like;
- In case the insured vehicle is stolen or totally damaged
- In case the insured vehicle is damaged by a natural or man-caused calamity
- Third-party’s bodily injuries, property damages and loss of life coverage
- Personal loss and damage coverage of the insured party
Even for its cheaper Royal Enfield Himalayan insurance price, the third party only coverage is not the better alternative due to its exclusion of any own damage coverage.
What is not Covered Under Royal Enfield Himalayan Insurance Policy?
The Royal Enfield Himalayan bike insurance policy will not cover damages like the ones mentioned below;
- Electrical and Mechanical breakdown
- Intentionally caused damages to the insured bike
- Wear and tear
- Damages caused because of riding under the influence of alcohol or illegal substances
- Damages caused while riding without the legally required documentation
- Damages caused while actively breaking the law
How to Renew/Buy Your Royal Enfield Himalayan Bike Insurance Policy?
If you want to buy a new Royal Enfield Himalayan bike insurance online or want to have your existing Royal Enfield Himalayan bike insurance renewal completed over the internet, here are the necessary steps that you would need to follow.
Steps to getting Royal Enfield Himalayan bike insurance online:
- Search Royal Enfield Himalayan bike insurance online.
- Mention all the required details of the bike.
- Select insurance cover type.
- Then get the estimate on the Royal Enfield Himalayan bike insurance cost.
- Go on and verify all the details of the selected policy and pay for the Royal Enfield Himalayan insurance price.
Royal Enfield Himalayan Review
The Royal Enfield Himalayan is the go-to choice for your adventure, off-road and long touring needs. The versatile nature of the bike makes it enormously popular among bike enthusiasts of the country. It looks attractive, has great build quality, engine refinement, performance, great tyre grip and switchable ABS. Also, consider getting proper Royal Enfield Himalayan bike insurance coverage for it.
Add ons for your Two Wheeler Insurance
Royal Enfield Himalayan Insurance FAQs
1. What are the coverage types offered with the Royal Enfield Himalayan bike insurance policy?
In India, both third-party and comprehensive type coverage is offered for the Royal Enfield Himalayan bike insurance policy.
2. Do I need to report the theft of the bike to the police for an insurance claim?
Yes, individuals will have to get the bike theft reported to the police, as it is the right thing to do and the paperwork will also be required at the time of filing for the compensation under the Royal Enfield Himalayan bike insurance policy.
3. Are add-ons available with a third-party type Royal Enfield Himalayan bike insurance policy?
No, add-ons are not offered for selection with the third-party type Royal Enfield Himalayan bike insurance policy.
4. Does the comprehensive type Royal Enfield Himalayan bike insurance policy offer the insured party’s damage coverage?
Yes, the comprehensive type Royal Enfield Himalayan bike insurance policy offers the insured party’s own damage coverage.
5. What are the claim types offered under the comprehensive type Royal Enfield Himalayan bike insurance policy?
The claim types that are offered under the comprehensive type Royal Enfield Himalayan bike insurance policy are cashless and reimbursement.
You May Also Like
Recent ArticlesView All
Select the appropriate no-claim bonus percentage while renewing your bike insurance policy and save significan...Read More
Renewing your two-wheeler insurance online is easier, faster, and simple and doesn't require paperwork. Follow...Read More
What are the different variants of bike insurance available at the moment? Read on to find out the various typ...Read More
Do you need to buy insurance from a bike dealer? Is it mandatory? The answer may surprise you. Read more to de...Read More
Acko bike insurance provides two bike insurance policies considering your requirements. They offer mainly thir...Read More