Starting at only ₹1.5 per Day*
Suzuki Access Two-wheeler Insurance
Enter your details to buy Bike Insurance
By proceeding you agree to Terms & Conditions
- Compare and buy at best price
- Instant Policy Issuance
- No unwanted calls. We promise!
The Suzuki Motors India Private Limited, the wholly-owned Indian subsidiary of the Japanese Suzuki India has successfully rolled out some really impressive two-wheeler vehicles over the years. Each model is refined and technologically advanced than the previous, introducing and adapting simultaneously to the new technological advances.
The company introduced Suzuki Access in September 2007. This moped two-wheeler has had its many models and variations over time including the ‘Being Human’ model in 2013 and Special Edition 2018. Currently, Suzuki Access is available in three different variants for the Indian market. It is also considered one of the best scooters in the 125 cc displacement segment.
Key Specifications of Suzuki Access:
Suzuki Access features a single-cylinder, four-stroke engine, giving 124cc displacement. It has SOHC, a two-valves system. The scooter is powered by an air-cooled motor that generates a maximum power of 8.7 PS at 6750 RPM and an impressive torque of 10.2 Nm at 5500 RPM. It gives an average city mileage of 52.45kmpl and highway mileage of 57.2 2 kmpl. It has a maximum fuel capacity of 5 litres. Suzuki Access is capable of creating 52.5 mm and 57.4 mm of bore and stroke respectively.
Its fuel injection technology helps to alter between saving fuel and giving a boost to the ride with ease. It features a continuously variable automatic transmission type. The reserve fuel tank capacity is one litre usable. The scooter is available in a plethora of colours giving a lot of options to the buyers.
Other Features of Suzuki Access:
- Maintenance Free 12V, 3Ah Battery
- Eco Assist illumination feature
- Multi-function digital meter
- Suzuki Easy start system
- LED Headlamps
- Fuel injection technology
- Combined Braking system
What is Covered Under Suzuki Two Wheeler Insurance Policy
- Third-Party Losses: In the unfortunate event of third-party loss, your policy will take care of the legal and financial liabilities.
- Damages Due to Accidents: If your two-wheeler is damaged due to an accident, nothing to worry about as your two-wheeler insurance policy got you covered.
- Vehicle Thefts: In case your two-wheeler is stolen, your two-wheeler insurance policy will look after the same.
- Damages Caused in Fire: If your two-wheeler catches fire, your two-wheeler policy will pay for the damages.
- Damages Due to Natural/Man-made Disaster: When flood, hurricane, hail storm, tornado, riots, etc. attack your two-wheeler, your insurance policy comes in handy.
- Personal Accident: In case you meet with an accident that leads to injuries or unfortunately death, your policy will offer compensation of up to INR 15 lakh.
Note: You will have to buy PA Cover separately.
What is not Covered Under Suzuki Two Wheeler Insurance Policy
- Drunken Driving: No insurance company will accept your claim if you were drunk or under an intoxicant when the accident happened.
- Unauthorised Driving: Your claim will be rejected if the rider is without a valid Driver’s License.
- Deliberate Accident: If the accident has been caused purposely, the claim will be rejected.
- Consequential Damages: Consequential damages that are caused after the accident are not covered under insurance.
- Negligence: An accident occurs because of your own negligence; you won’t be able to claim the damages.
- Depreciation: Damages that are caused because of normal wear and tear, mechanical or electric failure due to travelling.
- Expired policy: If the policy has lapsed, your damages will not be covered.
- Excluded Add-Ons: You will not be able to claim the benefits that you do not have in your plan
How to Renew Your Suzuki Two Wheeler Insurance Policy
You can renew your Suzuki two-wheeler insurance policy in 5 easy and quick steps.
Step 1 - Fill in your Name, Address, Mobile Number, Vehicle’s Make, Model, Variant, Registration Date & the city you ride in.
Step 2- Press ‘Get Quote’ and choose your choice of Plan (Third-party liability, comprehensive, standalone own damage) or add-ons
Step 3 - Enter details of your previous insurance policy- Date of expiry, Claim made in the last year, No Claim Bonus earned
Step 4 - You will get a quote for your premium
Step 5- Make the final payment to renew your policy
Suzuki Access Review:
The recent iteration of Access was introduced recently in 2020 with an added feature of Bluetooth enabled instrument cluster which connects the rider’s smartphone to the console through the Suzuki Ride Connect application. This feature helps in precise navigation, incoming calls, and message display, over-speed warning, and more.
Suzuki Access has been the undisputed king in the 125cc range since its launch and the ever-updating technological features make it still in demand. The LED Headlamps mated with the elegant overall body helps the two-wheeler to stand out. It seems to be rivalling perfectly against Honda Activa 125, Hero Maestro Edge 125, TVS Jupiter, and Yamaha Fascino 125.
Add ons for your Two Wheeler Insurance
Suzuki Access Bike Insurance FAQs
1. Are add-ons worth the additional premium payments for bike insurance?
Add-on covers in a regular bike insurance policy will make your policy even stronger. With a small amount of additional payment in your premium, they will provide you greater financial support and security. With add-on covers, you can add covers for pillion riders to your policy. Repairing and Replacement of most parts are covered under certain add-on covers. Emergency Road Assistance can also be availed through add-on covers. Hence an extra payment is worth as add-ons offer wide coverage and safety.
2. Are lost accessories covered in a basic bike insurance policy?
Lost accessories are excluded in a basic bike insurance policy. However, you can insure all your accessories under a comprehensive insurance policy. This policy will look after all the accessories that are lost, stolen or damaged. The insurance provider will reimburse you the total cost of the same.
3. In an insurance policy what items are considered in consumable expenses for reimbursement or compensation?
If insured two-wheeler parts sustain any damage in an accident, the replacement or the repairing of those bike parts is compensated. Except for fuel, items like gearbox oil, nut and bolt, engine oil, screw, washers, distilled water, clips, grease, oil filters, brake oil and all other similar items are insured under consumable expenses.
4. I want to add an add-on cover of road-assistance in the middle of my bike insurance policy period. Is it possible?
Yes, you can avail an add-on cover of road assistance in the middle of your policy period. However, before the addition of this add-on cover, your bike will be inspected by the surveyor of the insurance company. Only after the verification by the surveyor, you will be eligible for the additional cover of road assistance. Further, the insurance company will provide you with coverage of road assistance add-on.
You May Also Like
Recent ArticlesView All
Select the appropriate no-claim bonus percentage while renewing your bike insurance policy and save significan...Read More
Renewing your two-wheeler insurance online is easier, faster, and simple and doesn't require paperwork. Follow...Read More
What are the different variants of bike insurance available at the moment? Read on to find out the various typ...Read More
Do you need to buy insurance from a bike dealer? Is it mandatory? The answer may surprise you. Read more to de...Read More
Acko bike insurance provides two bike insurance policies considering your requirements. They offer mainly thir...Read More