Starting at only ₹1.5 per Day*
Yamaha Fascino Two Wheeler Insurance
Enter your details to buy Bike Insurance
By proceeding you agree to Terms & Conditions
- Compare and buy at best price
- Instant Policy Issuance
- No unwanted calls. We promise!
With the advent of more scooters in the market, one of the leading motorcycle giants, Yamaha, decided to enter this market segment too. The history of this Japanese two-wheeler has a history of making extremely user-friendly and affordable bikes, and the launch of the new Fascino 125 Fi in the market was eminent.
With its unique appearance and sleek design, it already has users raving. It is well-equipped with an attractive exterior design, high quality bodywork, new gauges, newly designed headlight, and much more. The Yamaha fascino 125 Fi is an absolute showstopper with almost 7 colours to choose from and a price of INR 72,030 (Ex-showroom Delhi).
Key Specification of Yamaha Fascino
The Yamaha Fascino 125 Fi has a powerful yet efficient BS VI-complaint, air-cooled, FI, engine that provides good fuel economy at 16% higher compared to the previous models. It makes a maximum of 8.2 PS power and a maximum of 9.7 Nm torque. It is even lighter than its previous models.
Yamaha Fascino 125 Fi has 125cc engine and has been made even more attractive with concave-lens headlights, v-shaped tail lights, and metal fenders. It has wider more comfortable seats for a better, more enjoyable ride. The safety stats on this scooter include a 110mm wide rear tyres, front disc brake with UBS, and in-built side stand engine cut-off system which provides a safe, headache free ride. It also provides amenities like 21-litre under-seat storage space, multi-function key switch, easy leg reach, and easy to grip grab bar features.
Some Other Key Features Include
- Trendy concave-lens headlights
- Wider, comfortable seats
- Large 21-litre under-seat storage space
- Easy to grip grab bar for better support
- Automatic engine cutoff system on side stand
- Front Disc Brake with UBS
What is Covered Under Yamaha Two Wheeler Insurance Policy
- Third-Party Losses: In the unfortunate event of third party loss, your policy will take care of the legal and financial liabilities.
- Damages Due to Accidents: If your two-wheeler is damaged due to an accident, nothing to worry about as your two-wheeler insurance policy got you covered.
- Vehicle Thefts: In case your two-wheeler is stolen, your two-wheeler insurance policy will look after the same.
- Damages Caused in Fire: If your two-wheeler catches fire, your two-wheeler policy will pay for the damages.
- Damages Due to Natural/Man-made Disaster: When flood, hurricane, hail storm, tornado, riots, etc. attack your two-wheeler, your insurance policy comes in handy.
- Personal Accident: In case you meet with an accident that leads to injuries or unfortunately death, your policy will offer compensation of up to INR 15 lakh.
Note: You will have to buy PA Cover separately.
What is not Covered Under Yamaha Two Wheeler Insurance Policy
- Drunken Driving: No insurance company will accept your claim if you were drunk or under an intoxicant when the accident happened.
- Unauthorised Driving: Your claim will be rejected if the rider is without a valid Driver’s License.
- Deliberate Accident: If the accident has been caused purposely, the claim will be rejected.
- Consequential Damages: Consequential damages that are caused after the accident are not covered under insurance.
- Negligence: An accident occurs because of your own negligence; you won’t be able to claim the damages.
- Depreciation: Damages that are caused because of normal wear and tear, mechanical or electric failure due to travelling.
- Expired policy: If the policy has lapsed, your damages will not be covered.
- Excluded Add-Ons: You will not be able to claim the benefits that you do not have in your plan
How to Renew Your Yamaha Two Wheeler Insurance Policy
You can renew your Yamaha two wheeler insurance policy in 5 easy and quick steps.
Step 1 - Fill in your Name, Address, Mobile Number, Vehicle’s Make, Model, Variant, Registration Date & the city you ride in.
Step 2- Press ‘Get Quote’ and choose your choice of Plan (Third-party liability, comprehensive, standalone own damage) or add-ons
Step 3 - Enter details of your previous insurance policy- Date of expiry, Claim made in the last year, No Claim Bonus earned
Step 4 - You will get a quote for your premium
Step 5- Make the final payment to renew your policy
Yamaha Fascino Reviews
The performance and acceleration of the Yamaha Fascino is excellent. Average mileage is around 50-55 kmpl, which is very much suitable and economical for city roads. It makes very little sound and vibrations even at 80kmph. With very comfortable and wide seats, it has a stylish sporty look which is very attractive. The new auto-ignition off at standstill is a very handy addition.
The servicing and maintenance provided by Yamaha is also very helpful.
At an extremely affordable price, it is a good option for people looking for a comfortable, sporty yet agile bike for daily commute.
Add ons for your Two Wheeler Insurance
Yamaha Fascino Insurance FAQs
1. I recently shifted from one location to another. Do I need to change my details in my insurance policy for my motorcycle? How can I do it?
Yes, of course it is possible to change details on an insurance policy. Some changes, like the modifications on your vehicle,location change or the usage can be accepted by insurance companies. You just need to inform your insurer first and submit an application with the proof. However, location change will need you to contribute an additional amount on the premium.
2. My Yamaha Fascino got some damage lately. What documents do I need to place a claim for insurance?
For claiming an insurance, different companies may have different sets of policies. Some of the few things that are necessary are filled-up claim form, copy of your vehicle RC, an estimated loss, repair invoice in original, and the payment receipt. If a cashless route is taken, only a repair invoice will be submitted along with FIR if any. Also for any theft claims, your vehicle key and other non-traceable certificates should be submitted.
3. I am buying a second-hand scooter. The seller already has an insurance policy for the bike. Can I transfer the insurance to my name?
Yes it is absolutely possible to transfer the vehicle insurance from one person to another. It can happen provided your seller intimates in writing to the insurer, notifying them of such a transfer. After that, a new proposal has to be filed and a small fee has to be paid. Also, this process has to be completed within the 14th day of such transfer.
4. I recently bought a Yamaha scooter and am looking for a good insurance policy for it. But the premiums are too high. Are there any discounts to lower the premium?
There are many discounts that one can avail for lowering premium. You can avail these discounts under Own Damage Premium for membership of the Automobile Association of India, installation of ARAI approved anti-theft devices, NCB (if any), Higher Voluntary deductible etc. One must read the policy documents carefully to verify that they are getting all the benefits.
Recent ArticlesView All
Renewing an HDFC ERGO two-wheeler insurance policy is simple. To make a note of the considerations, you should...Read More
Insurance companies offer several add-ons to a two-wheeler insurance policy. Learn about their terms and condi...Read More
Bike insurance immunes you financially against third-party claims, loss and damage to the two-wheeler, etc. Bu...Read More
Riding a bike with a lapsed Royal Sundaram bike insurance policy can result in fines up to INR 2000 or impriso...Read More
Transferring the ownership of a two-wheeler and its registration certificate can be a tiresome process. The pr...Read More
As per the Motor Vehicles Act, 1988, it is mandatory to get the PUC certificate. Now, we can apply, view, and ...Read More
Not every bike insurance covers damage to bike fibre parts. A two-wheeler insurance policy with add-on zero-de...Read More
The Honda Activa series of scooters are among the most popular ones in India. Here are the 3 best Honda Activa...Read More